June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Excellent congrats on 20 weeks lovely to see us all approaching or just past the half way mark.

20 weeks today here too :-D

and a re scan at 1pm to see if we are deffo team blue lol. Nervous!!

Can I join you ladies, thought I was due in July but my scan date altered me back to June 26th!

I'm 18+4 today

X

20 weeks today here too :-D

and a re scan at 1pm to see if we are deffo team blue lol. Nervous!!

Let us know how it goes ! I'm still thinking :blue:

Misslissa - welcome how have you been so far since being pregnant? I'll add you to the front page

Afm - my aches and pains have definitely disappeared after a couple of days ago which is a relief but I've woken this morning with another cold caught from my son, hoping this one will pass quickly as I have a work trip to London on Wednesday this week and don't fancy a hectic day full of cold.

So my general doctor and my OB have decided to try a combination of Labetalol and Buspar to try and control my headaches and my anxiety. I sincerely hope they work because I'm so tired of feeling like this all the time.

Just thought I'd update. So far, the headaches have not eased at all. The past couple of days have actually been worse. The anxiety is better though, so thank goodness for that. I will give this current dosage of meds until my 20 week appt on Feb 5th, and if I'm still suffering with this every day, I will ask for a change.

On a different note, I posted in second tri about lotion recommendations for my miserable itchy legs, and it was mentioned that I need to mention this to my OB because of a condition called cholestasis of pregnancy. The next day, I had a nurse friend of mine say the same thing when she saw my scabbed shins when I was scratching them. So, I called my nurse at my OB to talk yesterday, but she never tot back with me, so hopefully I'll be able to tell them monday and see if I need to be tested. (We gad a bad ice storm here yesterday, I think the office closed early). It worries me because it has to do with the liver, and I had HELLP syndrome with my first, which also caused my liver to over produce enzymes. Hopefully they'll be able to tell me more monday.

I still don't have a date for my 20 week scan! Frustrating! Sorry to all you ladies who are suffering with hip, leg, and back pain. I hope you find relief. Grats to everyone with healthy anatomy scans and those who know baby's gender!

Suffering here with a sore throat, stuffy nose, and a low grade headache :( Ugh.... it feels like my head weighs 100 pounds.

Deffo boy!!! Hes measuring a week ahead and already weighs 13oz! Think hes going to be a big boy lol

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/Lil-L/IMG_20130126_161434_zpsee4953fd.jpg

Potty shot confirming!

Excellent congrats on 20 weeks lovely to see us all approaching or just past the half way mark.

It's gone fast hasn't it?! Remember when we were all joining this thread at 6 and 7 weeks? Worrying all the time? And now we've made it halfway through! Crazy!!

I'm so sorry you're having such a rough go tartlet... Keep your chin up, you can make it through the tougher situations!! You are a woman!! :)

Deffo boy!!! Hes measuring a week ahead and already weighs 13oz! Think hes going to be a big boy lol

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/Lil-L/IMG_20130126_161434_zpsee4953fd.jpg

Potty shot confirming!

Wow what a big boy lol!! Will you deliver a week earlier?

Tartlet how long did it take to get your first scan? Have you chased them?

Medzi - hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Well baby brain has officially started. Made chocolate chip cupcakes with JJ this afternoon as its an easy receipe for him to help mix with his plastic spoon, they all looked great as they came out the oven. Wasn't until later realised I didn't add any margarine too them ..... Surprisingly they are still edible but think they would of been awesome with the marg.

Potty shot confirming!

Wow what a big boy lol!! Will you deliver a week earlier?

Will be delivering early yes due to a planned c section xx

Been shopping for our new princess today. We let DD choose some bits and managed to get a little sister baby grow in next for her too (dd already has a big sister top ready). So looking forward to having both my girls together

So in went for my 20 weeks scan today. Won't get the results till my drs appt next Thursday. But we got a picture and in the top left it says "B Gen-M." Does that mean its a boy?!?

Oh I don't know don't recall seeing that on any of my scans

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->