June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

I've felt baby from the outside for about a week now, but first started feeling he/she move at 16wks. It's pretty powerful kicks for only 18wks.

Mellie- I am so sorry to hear that your son is sick :( Poor little man. Hope he gets well soon!

Congrats to all of those who found out the gender, and are feeling more movement. I felt flutters once or twice and that was about it. Wishing I could feel LO... but hopefully in the next couple weeks!

Oh Mellie that's terrible! My mom had Scarlet Fever when she was 3 - not fun at all.

Mellie - should t effect your maternity leave . Hope it passes quickly and the antibiotics finally do the job.

Wow lots of people seem to feeling lo now. I've had a couple of flutters but with anterior placenta nog felt much for now.

Had rubbish day, anyone else's bump just constantly hand a full ache. Groin hurts took. Been really uncomfortable at work. Can't believe I'm feeling like this already!

JC :hugs: I feel your pain. I've had an achey day today. Spd is playing up. The only way I can sit without being in pain is with my legs crossed but that makes my hips worse when I stand. Also had a few uncomfortable braxton hicks while walking around today and my legs are starting to get puffy.
Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow for us both!

Same with me - tightness and pains plus getting puffy in my legs. I already have high blood pressure and also kidney disease so I'm worried about the swelling starting already ... :(

Grrr! Work is frustrating me. We're having this group "inspiring champions" come do a 3 day seminar for us and it happens to fall on the same day as a drs appt for me. The one where the dr gives me the results of all my blood tests, physical, and ultrasounds. I would only miss an hour and a half of the seminar but they want me to change the appt!! It's in 6 days! I'm so frustrated right now. They're making me feel totally guilty for missing any of it.

Mellie - should t effect your maternity leave . Hope it passes quickly and the antibiotics finally do the job.

Wow lots of people seem to feeling lo now. I've had a couple of flutters but with anterior placenta nog felt much for now.

Had rubbish day, anyone else's bump just constantly hand a full ache. Groin hurts took. Been really uncomfortable at work. Can't believe I'm feeling like this already!

Jelly I was just describing that achy feeling to DH. I haven't felt it until this week and it's getting annoying to be honest!!

Oh good to know its not just me. I've been fine in bed just when I'm out and about yesterday do hoping the rest will make it feel better.

Kelly your work sound a nightmare - can you not say you weren't able to change it ? Would an hour and half really make a difference?

I've got an all day staff get together in London and dreading feeling like I did yesterday and having to walk around everywhere etc. train in rush hour will be a nightmare too if I've got to stand the whole journey.

Anyone else still struggling on names? We struggled last time but had properly started discussing it by now. We have just moved house do my name books are in a box somewhere and we are busy with toddler working and sorting out the house to find time to discuss names.

We have a boy name (well two, if we have a boy we'll decide which to use first) but if we have a girl she'll be nameless... DH won't even consider any of the names I've suggested but won't suggest any either.

We have a short list of boys names, we sat up talking names for a few hours a few nights ago :) .... I think we will stick with the short list until he arrives and see what he looks like before deciding his name!

X

I like that Mellie! We also think the same with naming our baby.

We have a boy name picked out, just cant decide which middle name to use. As for a girl, we are completely clueless, we cannot agree on anything. So I pray we are having a boy because if its a little girl, the poor thing may not have a name until after she is born.

I've always wanted to be one of those mommas that could name babe while inside of me- for this little girl we've been calling her a name we both really like since we found out 6 weeks ago, but i don't think i could ever announce it to anyone else until she was born because of i changed both of my boys names once they were born, and all their baby shower stuff said something else lol!

Grrr! Work is frustrating me. We're having this group "inspiring champions" come do a 3 day seminar for us and it happens to fall on the same day as a drs appt for me. The one where the dr gives me the results of all my blood tests, physical, and ultrasounds. I would only miss an hour and a half of the seminar but they want me to change the appt!! It's in 6 days! I'm so frustrated right now. They're making me feel totally guilty for missing any of it.

They can't do that it's your right to have medical appointment and especially whilst pregnant. I have been beside myself with the way my work has been treating me and I ended up going to my GP to talk about it and he said they have no right to treat me that way and put me on work cover for harassment and bullying. I was shocked he told be its was he best option and I would have to get my union involve. After speaking to my union rep I was told also its the only way of dealing with it. Please don't make them bully you deserve better! We have to look after not only ourselves but our babies on board! Best of luck!

Sumday - did you still use the items with the wrong name?

I like to announce baby and name when born, our friends had a baby 4 weeks ago and still no name.

I felt dreadful yesterday really achey all over and in pelvis, today completely back to normal no pains or anything. Must of over done it the day before . Got my consultant and midwife appointment Monday feeling nervous as not sure what the consultant appointment will involve. Not sure when the next appointment is with 2nd baby hoping I still get an appointment at 24 weeks.

I have friends who took nearly three weeks to name their baby - everyone was in hysterics when his name was announced as (daddy's name) III :rofl: But as it turns out it took so long cause they were determined to not use his dad's name but he just suited the name so well they kept coming back to it.

I think its fine to take a day or two to name a baby (DD was nameless for two days).

DH and I have chosen names but won't announce them until after the birth in case the names don't suit the babies and also, god forbid if anything were to happen to one of the twins, we don't want people telling us which name we should use.

I have friends who took nearly three weeks to name their baby - everyone was in hysterics when his name was announced as (daddy's name) III :rofl: But as it turns out it took so long cause they were determined to not use his dad's name but he just suited the name so well they kept coming back to it.

I think its fine to take a day or two to name a baby (DD was nameless for two days).

Oh maybe that's what my friends are doing still keep going back to daddys name !

Saying that dh keeps saying he wants his name for Jelly#2

We haven't talked names too much yet. We have our anatomy scan in about a week and a half, and it'll be nice to focus on names for one gender as DH has not been much help as of yet. More talking of names soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->