June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Love your pram LisaLoo your going to one trendy mummy! Sweetpea you have a lovely bump!

Had my 20 week scan today and my boy has now turned into a girl! Was told at
14 weeks I was having a boy! Luckily haven't bought anything yet!

Just got a call from my OB...So apparently we didn't get good shots at the anomaly scan so I have to go get another one on February 12.

The tech said my bladder wasn't full enough.

I hope everything is ok :(. I'm
Worried now.

Had my 20 week scan today and my boy has now turned into a girl! Was told at
14 weeks I was having a boy! Luckily haven't bought anything yet!

Eekk this happened to me!!! Although i was told boy at 14 weeks then told girl at 19 week. Had a re scan and the early scan was correct so he must of been hiding his bits!!!

Dont worry - I'm sure everything is ok! I know a few women who have had to go back for that reason :hugs:

Thanks Medzi! I talked to my sister who is a OB nurse and she said if anything was concerning they would have sent me to the women's hospital here and they would have told me as well. So they really just didn't get the good pics they needed. I feel a bit better. But they better tell me the gender at my appt on Thursday! I can't wait any longer!!

Glad you talked to your sister! My friend is an OB nurse and pregnant and they straight up told her they didn't see all they needed with the heart and the face so she had to go back. Everything was just fine! I think if there are any glaring problems, they see them and tell you for sure :) Thursday will be here soon! Do you have a feeling one way or another if it is a boy or girl?

Jade/jadey lucky you both hadn't bought anything yet! Wonder how often they get wrong?

Kelly glad you spoke to someone - I'm sure alls fine otherwise they would have you in sooner if concerned.

Had sharp pain in my hip all day today and shooting pain down my left thigh, think baby might of been sitting on a nerve or Id slept badly last night. Anyone else had jelly like discharge, had a couple of bits this morning but nothing since.

Thank u both. There was no way I was giving in to wanting an icandy. Hubby said get the idea out ur head ur having a £500 pram again and my reply was no I'm having a £1000 pram this time. He nearly spat his tea out. My he likes his Vivienne Westwood shirts and jumpers and bought two before Xmas so had no choice but to let me have what I want :haha: I'd just go buy it anyways xx

I think it's a boy! I've been saying 'he' all the time and DH keeps saying I'm not allowed to say that lol.

I will be so surprised if its a girl. I've only had baby boy dreams... But all my "old wives tales" predict a girl!

Yes I have had jelly like discharge a couple of times. As long as there is no trace of blood I think it's fine.

I think it's a boy! I've been saying 'he' all the time and DH keeps saying I'm not allowed to say that lol.

I will be so surprised if its a girl. I've only had baby boy dreams... But all my "old wives tales" predict a girl!

I can't wait to hear what you are having! :)

wow jade.. boy girl boy guess you are technically team yellow till for sure

afm- hubby noticed when i got undressed last night that im over flowing out of my bras. so he took me to the maternity store here and i got 4 new a cup size bigger even nursing bras so nice. :)
the lady at the store that measured me to find out what i needed she said she wouldn't be surprised to see me again after my milk comes in. she said she can tell ill get bigger. im like wow.

Nice for new bras! I haven't grown at all in that department - and hoping I don't since I've had a reduction! Or at least if I do, they shrink again after :)

Is it a cultural thing to spend that much in the UK on a pram/stroller? I see a lot of ladies from the UK spending 500p-1000p on one and I would never even consider spending that much (unless I was wealthy, which I'm not :haha:), I could think of a million other things I'd prefer to spend the money on! I don't live in the US anymore, but those are the prices I'm accustomed to and I'd say the average price for a travel system is $200-$300 (that excludes a carrycot as they're not used in America anyway)

Yeah I'd say we're planning on spending about $250 on a stroller, and there's some pretty nice ones too for around that price. But the icandy ones are too cute!!

No it isn't cultural here. I agree with you and would rather spend that sort of money elsewhere. My pram cost £230 and I love it, but I'm easily pleased haha!

I got my double 2nd hand for 250 but my first pram was £550. It depends on what that person chooses to buy and situation and how often it will be used. Some people its their one vice in life to buy lots of new prams and pushchairs (limpetsmum is a pramaholic and she knows it)

Carly any news about your mum and dad?

Consultant and midwife this afternoon.

Hi ladies.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

I have my first consultant app this afternoon. No idea what to expect really. Hope he is friendly! My GP wasn't exactly encouraging about another pregnancy so hopefully this guy will be nicer!

Re the pram talk. The pram/pushchair we bought when I was pregnant last time was about £300. At 6 months old we bought my DD a BJCM for £100 (on offer instead of £250) and we only really used that since.

I couldn't afford to splash out £500-1000 on a pram but if I could I would probably have been tempted to the first time round!

Mummummum - I'm not sure what to expect for my consultant appointment either will have to update each other later today. My bmi is only one point higher than with JJ and never saw a consultant with him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->