June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Kelly that is awesome!!! YAY!! I am so happy everything was great :)

ttcnewb - that is so cute!

I haven't felt more than small quickening still! But I guess with an anterior placenta and it being my first I shouldn't worry yet...

Yay Tartlet!! Any names in mind?

Thanks! Yes, we have thrown around a few, my favorite being Corrie Ellen or Corrie Anne... but I'm still having a hard time selling the hubby on Corrie. He said maybe if I will go with Mae for the middle name for his great aunt, and I said I'd be fine with that, but he's yet to say anything about it since we had that discussion 2+ weeks ago. He likes Sarah Ellen, but I'm not really feeling Sarah, so I dunno, maybe I will come around to it, but Corrie is by far my favorite so far.

So... We found out this morning we are team PINK!! Lol I was so wrong with my instincts :). Me and DH are so thrilled to be having a little princess!

And talked to the dr about the 2nd ultrasound and she said the baby wasn't in a good position to get a good view of the heart and spine, so they just need to get those pics and that's it. Nothing to worry about :)

On cloud nine right now!!

Congrats!! I am with you because I just KNEW I was having a boy, but nope! Girls it is! <3

Yay Tartlet!! Any names in mind?

Thanks! Yes, we have thrown around a few, my favorite being Corrie Ellen or Corrie Anne... but I'm still having a hard time selling the hubby on Corrie. He said maybe if I will go with Mae for the middle name for his great aunt, and I said I'd be fine with that, but he's yet to say anything about it since we had that discussion 2+ weeks ago. He likes Sarah Ellen, but I'm not really feeling Sarah, so I dunno, maybe I will come around to it, but Corrie is by far my favorite so far.

I love Corrie! I know a Cori and she is awesome :) It is so hard to agree on names...

I got my double 2nd hand for 250 but my first pram was £550. It depends on what that person chooses to buy and situation and how often it will be used. Some people its their one vice in life to buy lots of new prams and pushchairs (limpetsmum is a pramaholic and she knows it)

Carly any news about your mum and dad?

Consultant and midwife this afternoon.

Hiya, thanks for asking, my mum and dad have now left Brisbane and are in Perth so they're safe and sound. :cloud9: the weather improved just before they left so I knew they'd be safe!

I'm feeling so uncomfortable tonight. Feels like baby is wedged right down low and I can't sit comfortably. Is anyone else feeling this way?

Yeah I get that too... Baby A is transverse across my pelvis pretty much so I get a lot of pressure down low when I walk or sit down slouched. Pretty much the only comfortable position is lying n my side to take the pressure off.

Yep I also get the uncomfy feeling down low, little man is lying right across my bladder, or he was at the scan anyway...makes for lots of toilet trips and quite uncomfortable when sitting!

x

Need some advice here guys. My email has a virus and has sent emails to everyone in my address book. What do I do?

Need some advice here guys. My email has a virus and has sent emails to everyone in my address book. What do I do?

You just need to change your password to the email account and change your password to FB in case that's how it got hacked. That will take care of the technical part. The hard/embarrassing part is explaining to all your friends, family, and work associates why you sent them links to penile implants! Luckily, most people tend to recognize what a hacked spam email looks like now and don't hold it against you ;)

Congrats Jess :blue:
Congrats Kelly :pink:

TTCNEWB - Ive had to work from home this week for 3 days as my hip has been so painful, but its gone now. MW said baby was just in an awkward position and think she was right

You just need to change your password to the email account and change your password to FB in case that's how it got hacked. That will take care of the technical part. The hard/embarrassing part is explaining to all your friends, family, and work associates why you sent them links to penile implants! Luckily, most people tend to recognize what a hacked spam email looks like now and don't hold it against you ;)

Haha love the penile implant comment! I just changed my passwords, it's such a nuisance. Thanx for your help x

So at my appointment with the dr she said the baby was measuring 5 days ahead, but she's keeping my due date the same. And my uterus is measuring 2 cm larger than it should be... She seemed a bit surprised but didn't elaborate on if it was a problem or anything. Anyone know if it can lead to anything concerning?

hope everyone is doing well.

i hope to find out what we are having come monday only 2 days. my hubby has a tummy virus going around his work and he got it badly for 4 days now he cant keep anything in either direc. so he is going to the doc tomorrow. i have been on the couch to stay clear of him.

Oh sweet pea hope dh is better soon we've had a lot of vomit bugs going around especially before Xmas but luckily I managed to avoid them. Good luck at the scan!

had my scan on thursday

im team :blue:

:thumbup:

all seems well with the baby so im v happy :happydance:

baby started kicking me since yesterday, feels like flicking from the inside...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->