June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

I'm loving the names picked out. They're all gorgeous!!

At the moment I'm loving the name Phoebe :)
Elsie-May is also one of our top choices.
We won't decide until she's born tho

Hoping you all are well :)

As you can see by my tickers things are great here.

I may have lost their June baby, but I'm making up for it with two this time :)

Hoping you all are well :)

As you can see by my tickers things are great here.

I may have lost their June baby, but I'm making up for it with two this time :)

Thanks for popping in! So over the moon for you and the IPs!!! :flower:

Ahhh that's great news phantom :)

We liked a girls name on friday after the scan and have just found out our great auntie was named it, might not get into our short list as we had already chosen a girls name last time

Note to self: don't read the forums.

Georgia hasn't been moving as much for the past few days, just a bit in the evenings and in the middle of the night. So I looked at some posts about baby movements. And everyone said if you're not feeling the baby move regularly you need to call your midwife, your baby could be dead. Really??? Like I need to worry about that.

You'd think no one in the world has ever had a healthy pregnancy reading these boards.

Better off just not reading. I won't worry then.

in the evening and at night you are more relaxed and not as busy may be why you dont feel the baby as much as long as you do feel movement at some point all is ok.

Thats great news phantom :) Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy!!!

Cant believe how fast time is flying eekk!!!

We have chosen our name for our little man too ' Jack Fox O**s'

Fox being my last name so had to get it in ;-) lol

Kelly don't worry about movement at this gestation. In the third trimester though if you feel like you haven't felt her for a while, you will want to count kicks (or other movements) and make sure you feel at least 10 in an hour.

Its really easy to not notice them when you're busy so sitting and taking time to focus makes you realise just how much they do move.

Never hesitate to call your health practitioner if you're ever worried about anything though, even if you're pretty sure its nothing.

But yeah, forums do give a really unbalanced view of pregnancy - and even ttc - as you hardly hear about the positive stories compared to the bad ones. If it helps, I had a textbook perfect pregnancy first time around lol. You just don't see any threads asking about people who had nothing go wrong lol.

Kelly - I'm not feeling Cubby very much at all yet. I felt a lot last Tuesday and then a bit on Friday and then a bit last night, but even then, they are not very big kicks or anything. I have an anterior placenta so I can't feel much at all yet, and it is my first - do you know where your placenta is? Even if it isn't anterior I don't think you should worry yet :)

Congrats Phantom!

Kelly - I feel less movements at the weekends. It's because I'm busy and distracted. I tend to feel them most in the evening and in bed, when I'm either doing nothing or watching TV. I do feel them more at work in the week, because I'm bored!!

As for names, we've decided on Amelia Hope for DD2. Can't wait for May for my mat leave and June for her to arrive!

I'm due June 28th! So I hesitate to call her a June Bug, since she could very well be born in July. :)

That okay! I was a 2011 April sweetpea but had my DS in march... And this time I am a June jitterbug but found out its twins and I'll be induced at 38 weeks at the latest so they'll actually be here in may!
My children like to be awkward clearly :haha:

Welcome MamaFlick! Its ok! I'm high risk and have been told I might not make it to June (fingers crossed I do!!) so might be a May baby for me!

Thanks for all the wise words and encouragement girls! It’s helpful. She had some really active moments in the night and this morning so I feel better.

Also, I have to say that I love all the names being chosen. So sweet and unique! Good choices ladies :)

Ladies, how cute this? We bought it today.

https://direct.asda.com/george/baby...nes-baby-all-in-one/GEM269477,default,pd.html

Awwww! Asda have some such cute stuff!
I'm pretty much banned from buying things because DS had so much stuff that even with twins we have enough 7lb+ clothes for both of them. We'll only need to buy bits if the babies are really tiny.

I wasn't impressed with asda today. Their boy selection wasn't great. If we was having a girl I could have spent so much. I spent so much there when I had my daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->