June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

im still waiting for my anatomy scan which is on the 7th of march.

I hope you get a nice technician who will show you all the cute things your little girl is doing in there!! It makes all the difference… this was my 3rd scan and the tech was so nice I got to see so much more of baby than the previous 2. Hope the next little while flies by for you :)

Jellycat-- can you add a :pink: to my name on the front page hun.. Thanks

All updated :)

Have you found your pregnancies different when carrying girl or boy - or do think it doesn't make a difference?

Jelly, I've found I carry different with my boys than with my girl, but that could also be because dd was my first baby? Unsure!

Kelly, glad you got a good detailed scan!

Here's my 24 week v bump! :D

X

Attachments

• 7cb51e3c9a4cef04f5473b2e64c47912.jpg
    7cb51e3c9a4cef04f5473b2e64c47912.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 1
Oh you've got a lovely bump - its nice and high and rounded :)

Happy v day for yesterday!

In my last pregnancy I carried all over. I got incredibly round in the belly, bum, hips, thighs, face.... But with this pregnancy I'm carrying mostly outwards in my belly only. All boys though!
Do you have any mummy instincts as to what you're having Jelly? Has JJ had a guess?

I didn't have a clue with JJ what I was carrying but had alot of pregnancy symptoms throughout. This pregnancy has been completely different little sickness and sore boobs that's about it so kind of swaying towards :pink: but dh thinks another :blue:! JJ hasn't said about boy or girl , he still thinks he has baby in his tummy too :)

Aww! Toby though he had a baby in his belly too until he decided that actually I have a baby in each boob :haha:

JJ was touching my boob last night saying baby - must be their age! How are Bert and Ernie doing

I also put a lot of weight on all over with DD, with DS I was all bump....this time so far I'm all bump too but have put a little on my hips and bum too waaa!

With dd I had really bad morning sickness, DS wasn't too bad, this time round I was pretty bad I would say, so no pattern to that!

Cravings wise all I wanted with dd was sweet stuff, DS I craved savoury, this time round I will eat anything lol, I would say I more towards savoury though, I love cheese, cheese and onion crisps, quavers....lol oh and I have an obsession with biscuits!! Really trying to eat healthy but its not really happening!

Oh and DS keeps patting my boobs too and sayin awww baby haha!!

X

Mellie that's interesting about cravings as with JJ I pall I wanted was carrots and cauliflower cheese. Didn't eat chocolate at all. This time I've had massive fruit cravings, and constantly eating chocolate which I know I need to stop, but savoury not bothered with.

Oh and cauliflower cheese sounds soooo good right now hahaaa!!! Mmmm

X

Two more days til my re scan then I can hopefully come and update you as to whether I'm pink or blue fx

JJ was touching my boob last night saying baby - must be their age! How are Bert and Ernie doing

Lol bless... Sounds like an age thing! Either that or they've been watching dads too closely :haha:

The boys are doing good I think thanks hun. Anxious for the next scan in a week as their movements have changed since the BH at the weekend. I think the BH were tight enough that the babies moved so I can't feel them the way I did. Always something to worry about eh!

Lovely V-day bumps ladies!!

I definitely am carrying differently this pregnancy. With my DD, I carried all over. With baby boy, I am carrying pretty much all in my belly, I do have a little extra in my "lovehandles" though, but looking at me from behind, you'd never tell I am pregnant.

My pregnancies have been very different, especially the 1st tri.
Both girls :thumbup:
With Lottie I only had a small bump. This time my bump is already as big as I was near the end with Lottie! But I didn't start showing till about 4/5 weeks ago! Odd!

Its vday for me and little man #2 !! My profile picture is my vday bump :p hope you ladies have been doing well :) June is fast approaching !!

iv been so busy i will be on here later tonight to catch up on post but wanted to show what i just finished making for my friends baby shower gift. arent they cute. i want to make another set for my little one. soon. 485309_3733814563914_969478527_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->