June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Yeah DH always moans about how small the boys collection is compared to the girls. It's true I guess but I rarely look so there's always something new. Apparently sainsburys has some lahhvly stuff at the mo. My mum got DS a couple of cute tshirts last week.

Congrats Phantom!!!

Loving everyones name choices...can't wait till June till we are all announcing our bundles!!

Cottleston - Sainsburys have some lovely bits atm, I got some really cute 'Dear Zoo' vests in the sale not so long back and some cute sleepsuits...I've been quite good with the baby buys recently and not bought anything for a while...mainly because I have no money :lol: I can't wait to get buying more though hehe!

Kelly - I know exaclty what thread you are refering too, I was also readin said thread and panicking a few days ago as it got me thinking that little man had been a little quiet that morning....he soon let me know he was okay though with a marathon mummy bashing session lol :D it is so worrying though :hugs:

Welcome MamaFlick!

Printed out maternity allowance forms today and filed them all out at work today as we was mega quiet....super organised, can't actually submit it until I get my MATB1 and SMP1 from employer but its all ready and waiting to be signed and dated and sent off :thumbup: cannot wait to start mat leave now, my annual leave starts 1st of april then my mat leave starts 20th May...yay!

x

Oh also forgot to say.....i'm VIABLE tomorrow......YAAAAY! :happydance: can't believe i'm 24 weeks already!!!

x

526791_3724693695898_747127869_n.jpg my 20 week bump. i think i look smaller than my other photos do for some reason. maybe becouse im up hire now.

We went to sainsburys too. I loved all the boys clothes but df didn't so I picked up a shorts and tshirt set for £4. Found a gorgeous shirt and jeans set in mothercare so off to get that tomorrow.

Cute 20 week bump. My bump is no longer small and cute.

Viability is so close for everyone. So exciting.

Yay for V-day! Can't wait to get there... not long now!

Massive congrats phantom.

Happy v day mellie!

It's dragged for me the last 4 weeks! Hoping 30-40 flys by. Especially with the amount of heartburn and acid indigestion I'm getting. It's everyday now. Prob doesn't help I'm huge !

24 week bump
https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/A674D2ED-ECEE-41DA-BEC5-8132695298B7-2178-000001B557102B67.jpg

Mellie Happy V Day !

Gorgeous V Bump Lisa :)

Kelly - Glad to hear baby has been moving about again for you :hugs: Its so difficult not to worry - but have to say on some threads people like a 'drama and their own opinion' a little bit too much . I avoid alot of the tri threads here as much prefer chatting to groups or people in journals - much more supportive crowd

Cottlestonpie - Have to agree with DH the selection for boys clothes is always alot smaller than that for girls I will run out of money if Jelly #2 is a girl !

MumMumMum - Amelia Hope is a lovely name for DD2

MamaFlick - Welcome to the Jitterbugs :) :hi: Last time with JJ I was due 23rd Sept but didnt have him till 6th October - It happens all the time ! How has pregnancy been treating youy so far? I will add you to the front page

28329 - Ahh Love Asda and Sainsburys clothes - so cute :)

Aww Jellycat your little one shares his bday with my sons 6th oct! Was due 25th sept tho lol.

Hi everyone! Glad to see everyone's well! I just got back from a 10 day holiday an cant believe how fast time is going!

Aww ladies! For those of you who prefer showers to baths, especially first time mummies... Make sure you make time for a few long, uninterrupted baths from now until baby gets here. I forgot how much babies wriggle in the water. You can sit and watch your belly move for ages! :D

Its funny you say that. I usually shower to avoid hot water in the bath. But I had a bath last night and my belly was going crazy. And I felt so relaxed after. Definately going to do that more often.

Just in the waiting room for my 2nd anatomy scan... I really hope I drank enough water this time!! Excited to see baby girl :)

My scan went great this morning! I’m pretty sure they got good shots of everything. I got to see her swallowing, and she kept putting her arms up in front of her face like she didn’t want her picture taken!

I noticed when the tech was taking measurements that it was consistently 23+2 or +3… so she’s measuring almost a week ahead based on that I guess.

I know I’m biased, but even in mum’s tummy I cannot believe how CUTE this LO is! I’m so excited to meet her :)

https://i45.tinypic.com/21np82g.jpg

Is anyone else still waiting for an anatomy scan or are we all finished?

im still waiting for my anatomy scan which is on the 7th of march.

Jellycat-- can you add a :pink: to my name on the front page hun.. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->