June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Happy V Day adriansmama :)

Sweet pea they are adorable, I tried booties once but they were awful

So funny all these toddlers who think that the baby is in your boobs :haha: Since my belly button popped DD must think its another nipple as she's always trying to suck on it :rofl:

So funny all these toddlers who think that the baby is in your boobs :haha: Since my belly button popped DD must think its another nipple as she's always trying to suck on it :rofl:

Lol that's adorable

Aw that so cute about the lo's patting boobs etc and thinking baby's there.
Alfie regularly talked to "his baby" as he likes to refer to him as. He doesn't know it's a brother. We r keeping that a surprise for him. Quite often tho when we r chatting to someone in the street and they ask him is mummy having a baby he say yes then has to pull all my clothes up to show them. My bare skin most the time. Obvs I don't let him get my fat belly out unless we r in someone house. But it's so cute. When he talks to baby he has to do the same it's like he thinks he can't hear with my top in the way. X

Lol Lisa that's so cute! But annoying too, being stripped in public :rofl:

I know especially when it's someone not so close. Like a shop worker or something lol

Hi ladies, hubs and I are on our way to the Maternal Fetal Medicine Clinic for an appt with the geneticscCounselor and detailed ultrasound this morning. We should be doing the Maternit21 test also. Will update later today.

Good luck tart let. Praying for a good outcome :hugs:

Good luck tartlet, hope all goes well xx

Happy v day jade :)

Good luck Tartlet - thinking of you lots today!

Hi ladies, hubs and I are on our way to the Maternal Fetal Medicine Clinic for an appt with the geneticscCounselor and detailed ultrasound this morning. We should be doing the Maternit21 test also. Will update later today.

GOOD LUCK TODAY TARTLET!!! thinking of you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->