June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Well my rescan went well today, still a tough job to check the heart but got it in the end. All healthy.

And I need a....blue stork next to my name on the list please :)

Team Blue! Woo Hoo

Time is seriously flying by! I have three little ones to keep me busy but march my daughter turns 7 then April is my 30th, may is a quiet month and then June 1st my oldest turns 9 and then it's baby time! In all honesty though this baby could come in may!

what day is your birthday in April mine is the 28th and i turn 30 also..

Mine is the 14th :)

Well my rescan went well today, still a tough job to check the heart but got it in the end. All healthy.

And I need a....blue stork next to my name on the list please :)

Team Blue! Woo Hoo

Yay for team blue!

Is anyone getting swollen hands and feet? I took my rings off at 20 weeks and just today I notice a small bister on my left foot and it was feeling tight. Right foot was a little bit swollen but not tight feeling. Is this normal or should I see my doctor?

I would go see your Dr, when I had high blood pressure they checked my hands and feet for swelling, probably nothing but its best to be sure!

Is anyone getting swollen hands and feet? I took my rings off at 20 weeks and just today I notice a small bister on my left foot and it was feeling tight. Right foot was a little bit swollen but not tight feeling. Is this normal or should I see my doctor?

Swelling on its own is normal but it's worth getting it checked (blood pressure and urine). I had terrible swelling last time and it was dismissed but developed into severe pre-eclampsia. This time I'm actually measuring my ankles every couple of days so I can keep an eye on it myself and know what is 'normal'.

I'm so miserable and just want to cry. I fell today as I was walking (slipped on ice) while carrying my little niece. Instinctly I protected her and my belly and she was ok and I didn't fall on my belly or hurt it in any way and have felt baby so everything ok there too. But I sprained my left ankle and scraped up my right knee really bad. I am laying in bed propped up with pillows and it is 4:00 am and I haven't slept bc my ankle hurts so bad. I have been icing it and it doesn't help. My foot is so swollen it is like a little football. Even my toes are swelling up. I have been using a cane but it hurts so much to walk it just took me 30 mins to get to the bathroom.

Sorry for my little complaining session. I just hurts so much and I'm not sure what I can do about it. :(

Aw Hun that sucks :hugs:
Do you think maybe you should have it xrayed just in case? I hope the pain and swelling go down soon xx

I'm stuck in bed at the mo with spd. My pelvis is being very naughty and causing me lots of pain. Sound like a bowl of rice crispies when I roll over. Blurgh.

Oh medzi, in sorry you fell. Maybe keep resting. I hope it heals quickly

Aw Hun that sucks :hugs:
Do you think maybe you should have it xrayed just in case? I hope the pain and swelling go down soon xx

I'm stuck in bed at the mo with spd. My pelvis is being very naughty and causing me lots of pain. Sound like a bowl of rice crispies when I roll over. Blurgh.

:( feel better!

I'm so miserable and just want to cry. I fell today as I was walking (slipped on ice) while carrying my little niece. Instinctly I protected her and my belly and she was ok and I didn't fall on my belly or hurt it in any way and have felt baby so everything ok there too. But I sprained my left ankle and scraped up my right knee really bad. I am laying in bed propped up with pillows and it is 4:00 am and I haven't slept bc my ankle hurts so bad. I have been icing it and it doesn't help. My foot is so swollen it is like a little football. Even my toes are swelling up. I have been using a cane but it hurts so much to walk it just took me 30 mins to get to the bathroom.

Sorry for my little complaining session. I just hurts so much and I'm not sure what I can do about it. :(

Oh no Medzi!! I hope you'll get better soon. :hugs: damn ice!:growlmad:

Medzi that is total poo! Keep icing it and keep it elevated. Do you have Tylenol to take for the pain? It might help! Even if they X-ray it now a break probably wouldn't show up due to all the swelling :(. But so good that baby is doing ok after a scary fall like that! I hope it heals quickly!

I didn't think they could X-ray u if pregnant? I'm sure I've seen posters up n our X-ray dept? Could be wrong tho, hope u both feeling better soon, i hate hearin of people suffering or hurting themselves x

Been trying to share my scan pics from Friday all night but it won't let me 'manage my attachments' so will try again in morning.
I love my little boy

I didn't think they could X-ray u if pregnant? I'm sure I've seen posters up n our X-ray dept? Could be wrong tho, hope u both feeling better soon, i hate hearin of people suffering or hurting themselves x

They still can X-ray they just need to know so they take enough precautions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->