June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Midwife wouldn't even check what position little man was in :( don't know if you its because you can't tell at this stage or whether its irrelevant as bubs is always moving? :shrug: or she was just being a bitch :lol: ... I reckon hes transverse/breech most of the time though as feeling feet/elbows in my sides sometimes and feet in my bladder I think...hes such a wriggle bum!

All was fine today at my check though, got my MAT B1 form, BP was brill...she had a little feel of my stomach and said top of my uterus is just above my belly button so about spot on, she will start measuring bump from next appt in 4 weeks time...she listened in to HB and said i'd guess boy :thumbup: guess there must be some truth in HB rate/sound?

x

I have midwife weds so was hoping they would tell me. I did also wonder when they start measuring bump.

They don't normally see u here in Wales u til 28 weeks on 2nd baby but due to a few issues I have/had they agreed to see me 25 weeks x

Glad the appointment went well mellie :)

Lisa - I'm just reading my thread with JJ in 3rd tried and he was still breech at my 28 week so think its quite normal

Midwife for me tomorrow morning

My two are both transverse/breech and I've been told not to worry for a good long while yet.
With DS I had an ecv to turn him from breech at 38 weeks. It was booked in at 36 weeks do I guess that's about the time they run out of room.

wow seems like a lot has happened on here with everyone's appointments.
I will most likely be not on here all week since im in my last week of my bachelors and am doing my finals all week. study study study and BnB is such a distraction. so i will be back after Monday. hope everyone has a great week and i will try and catch up in a week.

Good luck ladies with appointments this week and have fun with all those finals sweet pea :)

AFM, no call from the Dr's 4 days after my rescan... They said they'd call if they needed to talk to me about the results. So no call means babe is all good in there!

I really hope they bump my date up since she's consistently measuring 5 days ahead in 3 ultrasounds now. SIL just told me tonight they are most likely bumping her up (because of how early she felt movements??) and I don't want her to have her baby before me!! Super irrational I know. But it just bugs me a bit to think about it. Am I Crazy or does anyone understand what I mean? Plus she's having a girl too so I don't want her to steal my name.

Sweetpea - good luck studying this week

Kelly - just think regardless of your due dates doesn't mean one will be ahead of the other :hugs:

Good luck with all the appointments and studying girls!

I'm off sick today with what I think is the virus my parents have had. My doc doesn't like giving antibiotics to pregnant women (he gave them to them) so I don't think he'll give me anything. I'm going to get an appointment though as I've been really stressed the last week or so and I've got pressure in my head which could be the virus or could be pre-e starting again : (

Mummum - hope its nothing serious and you feel better soon. My doctor is similar to yours won't give out any Abs even when not pregnant.

Jade yay to head down already that's great :)

Sweetpea - good luck studying this week

Kelly - just think regardless of your due dates doesn't mean one will be ahead of the other :hugs:

Exactly! I had two friends due 2 weeks apart, and the one due first went two weeks late and the one due second went two weeks early so their babies are still two weeks apart but opposite of when they were due. You just never know.

True, dates dont mean much. When baby is ready, itll come. I know what you mean about wanting to be first though.
When I was pg with DS, hubby's ex was also pregnant with her new fella. She was due the day after me and I was desperate to be first. But then she got Pre-eclampsia, had to be induced 6 weeks early and her daughter ended up in NICU. After that I was so grateful that DS held on til 39 weeks. I realised that his (and my) health was way more important than who was born earliest.

There is 4 friends and I all due within 5 weeks of each I'm just pleased I'm second due as I went 2 weeks overdue with JJ but know its unlikely I'll be the last, but as cottlestonpie says as long as jelly #2 and I are ok I don't mind.

Had mw and asked if there was anything I could take for my bad stomach and she said I shouldn't be having that issue so thinks I may have a stomach infection and have to be tested. Baby is sounding good :)

I know as long as baby is healthy none of it will matter. And yeah due dates aren't really anything to go by. But I still want to be first lol! I'm so irrational lol.

It's just everything I compare myself to her in I come up short. She'll probably end up with a smooth natural birth and I'll end up with a complicated c section or something.

Had my BP checked today and it's gone up. It's still within 'normal' but I'm not happy with the jump. I've had a stressful week-10 days so really going to try and chill. Starting with a bubble bath!

The nurse also said to think about finishing earlier than 36 weeks too. I'm concerned about time off after the baby though and going back while she's any younger.

A couple of weeks may be just what you need to re cooperate before baby arrives . Hope your bp goes down soon. I'm working till 35 1/2 weeks and think that's Late enough

I'm finishing at 37 weeks, hope my decision doesn't come back to bite me on the bum! My job is very demanding and I don't stop from the minute I start work. I'm also only taking 30 weeks mat leave so I can get Christmas off, the joys of being a nurse is endless when you have to work Xmas day :shrug:

Ok I totally misunderstood lol. Just ignore my previous comment!! I'll be finishing work at 33 weeks because I have a very physical job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->