June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Hope all goes well today Tartlet... The beginning of some peace for your guys I hope!!

Happy valentines day everyone! At least it is here in Canada :). Do you have that in the uk?

Yeah we have valentines in the uk, some people go crazy on it others don't really bother ...... Have to say me and dh haven't really done anything special for the majority of our valantines together.

Hi ladies :wave: I'm one of your along for the ride ladies so I don't post much. My due date is actually July 2nd but I went early with dd so could happen again which would make me June momma :)

Anyways had my 20 week scan this past Tuesday and its a girl :) she is perfect and is actually measuring a week ahead. According to her measurements my due date would be June 26th(my original lmp due date) however my doctor won't be changing my due date as they say the due date from my early ultrasound is more accurate.

Hope all you ladies are doing well :) congrats on those of you hitting your Vday such an exciting milestone! And not far off from third tri :flower:

Thanks to everyone for the thoughts and prayers today. We did have the blood test done, results in 2 weeks or so. Ultrasound showed only 1 abnormality, a left ventricular echogenic focus. We were told not to worry about it, but he does want us to have a fetal echo. He said fluid was okay.

Good news so far tart let, I hope the echo and blood work come back equally good news :hugs:

Glad scan went well tartlet, hope blood work comes bk good!

Welcome ProudArmyWife and congrats on your pink bundle!!

Happy valentines day to all, I'm a Scrooge and we didn't do valentines this year, we went on a date a few weeks ago for a meal and cinema but nothing special today, think valentines is over rated and marketing ploy! :lol:

Been to see my friend today and had 7 week old newborn cuddles :cloud9: he was cooing away and a few little smiles....absolutely gorgeous!! Sooo excited for June, can't wait to have our little snuggles!

X

Ahh tartlet that's fantastic news love! How are you feeling about it all?

Great news tartlet. Hope the rest of the news is good.

Good news tartlet , fingers crossed everything else comes back ok. keep up the good work ;-)

Proudarmywife - congrats on :pink:

Mellie - dh and I don't celebrate valentines either he surprises me in others ways like couple of weeks ago he bought me a tablet or will buy me flowers delivered to work etc. to be honest the amount he's helping round the house I think I owe him something at the moment for putting up with me !

yay tarlet and hope the rest is good news as well. I'm ready for mine but still a few more weeks away. so hope all goes well in general.

happy valentines day ladies.

Yes, we were relieved when he told us the US was normal. He said almost always the echogenic focus is a benign finding, but combined with the bad AFP, they want to do the echo anyway. It increases my risk factor for Downs by about twice what the AFP showed, but he said he doesn't think the blood test will come back abnormal because everything else looked good. So glad he said her fluid looks ok now. He said they would likely still keep an eye on it at my regular OB. This US tech also told us she agrees with what we had already been told, that it is a girl :) She continues to move at regular intervals, and it seems to me she loves car rides! Always bouncing around while I'm driving or riding.

Yes, we were relieved when he told us the US was normal. He said almost always the echogenic focus is a benign finding, but combined with the bad AFP, they want to do the echo anyway. It increases my risk factor for Downs by about twice what the AFP showed, but he said he doesn't think the blood test will come back abnormal because everything else looked good. So glad he said her fluid looks ok now. He said they would likely still keep an eye on it at my regular OB. This US tech also told us she agrees with what we had already been told, that it is a girl :) She continues to move at regular intervals, and it seems to me she loves car rides! Always bouncing around while I'm driving or riding.

I can't imagine how relieved you are! It's such fantastic news and I'm glad your doctor was able to sliver good news about it being a benign finding

23 weeks today... 17 weeks until we meet our little Georgie!! Can't wait!! A few girls have told me that the last 20 weeks go really fast... I hope so!!

23 weeks today... 17 weeks until we meet our little Georgie!! Can't wait!! A few girls have told me that the last 20 weeks go really fast... I hope so!!

I hope so too, I also don't want to wish this time away. I feel so much love for my baby with every kick :cloud9:

the second half does fly but the final stretch is hard. Drags from about 36 weeks. This pregnancy has already passed me by.

i hope it goes by but in a healthy way. ready for the finale stretch to be here. thats when it become so much more real with a baby shower and then she will be here shortly after that.

Time is seriously flying by! I have three little ones to keep me busy but march my daughter turns 7 then April is my 30th, may is a quiet month and then June 1st my oldest turns 9 and then it's baby time! In all honesty though this baby could come in may!

Time is seriously flying by! I have three little ones to keep me busy but march my daughter turns 7 then April is my 30th, may is a quiet month and then June 1st my oldest turns 9 and then it's baby time! In all honesty though this baby could come in may!

what day is your birthday in April mine is the 28th and i turn 30 also..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->