June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Thanks ladies. Still swollen but I can put some weight on it now do should be ok :)

Anyone started baby's room yet? Would be nice to share some pics when things start coming together!

We haven't started yet - I'm taking a week off from work next month so will be starting to put it together then :)

I was supposed to go for my GTT this morning but my little iggle piggle has just had his vaccinations and he's been really poorly :-( he had one injection in each leg and he won't walk and has a high temperature :-( hopefully he will feel better tomorrow!
I have been going through all my little Boys baby clothes looking for what will be suitable for this little girl, I think she will be wearing a lot of blue when were at home but ill buy some pretty pink things for when we go out!

Medzi you poor love :(

I would like a new pelvis, mine is completely ruined and our car is broken too so lots if walking for me :(

Our baby corner of the bedroom is all done :)

I'm so miserable and just want to cry. I fell today as I was walking (slipped on ice) while carrying my little niece. Instinctly I protected her and my belly and she was ok and I didn't fall on my belly or hurt it in any way and have felt baby so everything ok there too. But I sprained my left ankle and scraped up my right knee really bad. I am laying in bed propped up with pillows and it is 4:00 am and I haven't slept bc my ankle hurts so bad. I have been icing it and it doesn't help. My foot is so swollen it is like a little football. Even my toes are swelling up. I have been using a cane but it hurts so much to walk it just took me 30 mins to get to the bathroom.

Sorry for my little complaining session. I just hurts so much and I'm not sure what I can do about it. :(

i would go get an xray. sounds broken

My flat has been taken over by baby bits. We got the quinny buzz 3 yesterday. And after playing with it for a while I have nowhere to put it!!

what is VDAY? i keep noticing yall mention this i feel lost on that part of the lingo... lol/
asfm- iv been so tired past few days. cant stay away for long it sucks. just wanna sleep.

Vday is when your baby is deemed viable. If baby is to be born at 24 weeks it has a good chance of survival.

what is VDAY? i keep noticing yall mention this i feel lost on that part of the lingo... lol/
asfm- iv been so tired past few days. cant stay away for long it sucks. just wanna sleep.

Feelin the same way. One errand or cooking a meal and I'm absolutely shattered. I could nap every day for hours.

ive taken a few like 10 minute here and there naps all day im ready for bed and going there now at 830 lol. night all

Yep I'm back to feeling shattered part! Been falling asleep on sofa most nights around 9pm!

MW this morning, interested to hear what position little man is in....feeling pokes and prods everywhere lol

X

Medzi hope you feel better soon, maybe see your gp if no improvement next couple of days

Hapy V Day Cottlestonpie :)

Mellie - Good luck at the midwife, I think Jelly #2 is still breach as still getting alot of movement on my bladder and low down

we need to get JJ into his new room first and then will probably do very little in the nursery as it is already quite neutral.

Ive just been saying today how Im starting to feel shattered again but not to the point of falling asleep in the evening etc just that I could easily have a nap during the day if I wasnt working

Right lets try again to upload my scan pics from friday :)

Team blue winky shot coming up lol

Attachments

• IMAG3448-1.jpg
    IMAG3448-1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG3450-1.jpg
    IMAG3450-1.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG3454_Lucas_Wall_Black.jpg
    IMAG3454_Lucas_Wall_Black.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 5
Lovely scan pics. Nice and clear xx

Mellie I've been thinking the same. I'm getting kicking really low down sometimes. I've got loads of room at the top of my abdomen. I still get up to pee in the middle of night but with my 1st that seemed to ease off in 2nd tri. Then somedays I feel like he's laying transverse as I feel really uncomfortable on my sides. Like there's not enough room.

So what postition should baby be in at 25 weeks.? I know they can turn around anytime but typically should they have turned a particular way by now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->