June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

I seriously cannot believe that I could have my 4th baby in as little as 13 weeks! Insane

Really? Earlier than 36 weeks?? Are you having a scheduled c section?

Nope. Just high risk and had severe pre-eclampsia last time and then complications after so I think they want as much rest as poss. I'm going to consider it as I was so ill last time and I'll have a two year old and newborn to take care of. I need to be as well as I can for them.

I'm to 3rd out of 4 of us having babies (all close friends) its quite a funny coincidence but there is nearly exactly 20 weeks between each of us. The 1st being about 20 weeks when 2nd found out they were expecting then she was 20 weeks when I found out and most recent found out she was having her 2nd around my 20 week mark xx

Nope. Just high risk and had severe pre-eclampsia last time and then complications after so I think they want as much rest as poss. I'm going to consider it as I was so ill last time and I'll have a two year old and newborn to take care of. I need to be as well as I can for them.

I definitely read your post wrong and thought you meant delivering before 36 weeks! Lol I'll be stopping work around 33 weeks or so, I feel like working up till the end would be so hard!!

So I made DH a slow cooker meal tonight and he never turned it off, so I've come home to a house that stinks like burnt teriyaki chicken and its making me so nauseous! Grrr. Why don't boys think sometimes?!??

Ahhh no Kelly :(! My nausea is returning, not as bad as first tri but smells are getting to me again and if I don't eat regular will start to feel sick!

X

I am having some bad pains through my tummy since last night... Some crampy and some shooting pain. Hurts just to get out of bed and walk around! :-(

Update on my Nugget is that we should have the Harmony test results next week and they scheduled our fetal echo on March 4th.

Thanks for the update Tartlet - I've been thinking about you lots! Sorry you are having pains :( Keep an eye on it!

AFM - am I still the only one still suffering with sickness? I have been on diclectin which has actually been great to me (I know some women it isn't so great) but I try without it once in a while to see if I still need it. Last week I took it on Thursday and thought for sure it was over because if I don't take it I'm usually so sick but I lasted until about Monday night then was hugging the toilet. Was sick last night again too. Ugh..

Poor Medzi. I was on diclectin till last week, until I lost my pills! Too lazy and cheap to go get new ones I just went off of them. The next day was bad, but since then I've been fine as long as I eat properly. I didn't eat the greatest yesterday and so last night wasn't the greatest. But I feel like I just had to initially withdrawal from the pills. I haven't had one for a week now.

I know some of my friends said they took them till about 27 weeks and that was good for them. Who knows?

I definitely read your post wrong and thought you meant delivering before 36 weeks! Lol I'll be stopping work around 33 weeks or so, I feel like working up till the end would be so hard!!

Oh! I'm still trying to decide when to stop. So tired now!

Poor Medzi. I was on diclectin till last week, until I lost my pills! Too lazy and cheap to go get new ones I just went off of them. The next day was bad, but since then I've been fine as long as I eat properly. I didn't eat the greatest yesterday and so last night wasn't the greatest. But I feel like I just had to initially withdrawal from the pills. I haven't had one for a week now.

I know some of my friends said they took them till about 27 weeks and that was good for them. Who knows?

Hopefully soon! Yeah, I thought I was in the clear after having 4 good days but then had it really bad. I'm only taking 1 before bed and that seems enough. I'll try again in a few week again :)

Oh wow can't imagine still feeling sick at this stage :hugs:

Tartlet have everything crossed for you for good results. I too have been getting the odd pain, had the same with JJ think it's when they are near my belly button and want to stretch out.

Thanks for the update Tartlet - I've been thinking about you lots! Sorry you are having pains :( Keep an eye on it!

AFM - am I still the only one still suffering with sickness? I have been on diclectin which has been actually been great to me (I know some women it isn't so great) but I try without it once in a while to see if I still need it. Last week I took it on Thursday and thought for sure it was over because if I don't take it I'm usually so sick but I lasted until about Monday night then was hugging the toilet. Was sick last night again too. Ugh..

Thanks for all the happy thoughts everyone! I'm trying very hard to stay positive through all this.
It was funny reading this just now because I stopped to get one of my favorite pastas take out omw home from work, and ate about 1/3 of it and wound up sick and hugging the toilet. :-( I realize now how lucky I was with my first pregnancy, I was barely sick at all with her.

Aw - it was pasta that got me on Monday! I hope you feel better!

My first thing done for the nursery:

https://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y422/kellya009/29146161-AF19-4B10-A75C-60AF1721BEC0-480-0000003F4C6AC709_zps39dd43b5.jpg

:). It's fun to be getting started!!

Tartlet - my friends pregnant with her 4th child and each time first thing she goes off is pasta - pregnancy does weird things to you

Kelly - love the picture :)

Well snow overnight here and I'm off to pick up a lamb swoop liner for the pushchair at a bargain £5 and then JJ and I have a first birthday party to go to which should be fun. Aner friend yesterday found out she's having a girl with no 2, still trying to persuade dh to have a gender scan but he's not budging - I really want to know what we are having!

Jelly, just keep trying to convince him for the next 15ish weeks and you will get your way eventually... Lol when LO comes out :p. just being cheeky :).

im sure i missed alot but im back i finished my final today yay..
i have two baby showers to go to today. one i new about and then one i got invited to last night becouse her friend that is doing it didnt add me. so i had to make some more baby shoes.

hope every one is doing ok ill have to read through the threads tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->