June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Ahhhh thanks Kelly :rofl:

Sweetpea enjoy the 2 baby showers !

V day for us today :)

i had loads of fun at the two babyshowers. i think becouse i was all relaxed and able to not worry about having homework lol... gotta get use to that idea....:happydance:
there were so many games. i won alot of them. (Got 4 gift cards and a gift bag of makeup and spa stuff):haha:
list of games were count all change in purse like number of coins not the total amount of dolars. and who ever has the most coins wins a prize. well all the coins go into a piggy bank for the babbies savings.love that idea right.:thumbup:
next game was cant say the word Baby or cross your legs or feet. if you do you loose your necklace even if you get someone elses you loose all of the ones you have. and then the one with the most by the end of party gets a prize.
the other one when you get there you get a raffle ticket. when in middle of party everyone is there by now... they do the raffle calling two people. well you dont get a prize, you get to be the game person and have to pic a partner and the game is one is a monkey with a blind fold and the other has a blind fold both sitting in chairs and the partner has to feed the monkey while blindfolded mashed up banana with a baby spoon who ever gets out first wins. partner and monkey get a prize its fun and you take pics .:haha:
the guys or girls that come they played beer pong on a pong table but minus the beer. the winner gets to pic out of a bag a jar of baby food and the looser has to eat the jar of baby food. pics please to see the sour faces lol. :) its fun the guys played this the most.
lots more but fun night.

asfm- my hubby surprised me when i woke. for graduating. he had gotten me a sewing machine and my step mom is gonna re teach me how to use it becouse its been since high school since i sewed. and he got me a Paula Deen cook ware set it has 18 pieces, so excited.:happydance:

Congrats on finishing your studies sweet pea! Just in time to have a few relaxing final weeks!

it feels weird. my hubby finished his last year at this time and he said it takes months before you get it out of your head that you dont have homework to do.

im so glad though becouse i so wouldnt be able to concentrate when Evelyn comes. i wanna devote my time to her. and my other two kids.

Sweetpea I sat my last exam when JJ was 4 months old that was tough but have to agree it takes ages before you start realising you haven't got deadlines looming over your head. Even now at work I struggle to take my holiday as I used to take it for studying. Congrats and that's a great present I've always wished I could sow and make things like cushions and clothes etc

im trying to relearn its confusing. im use to doing it by hand lol. crochet much easier. lol

Sweetpea - I finished my degree five years ago and I still have a reoccuring nightmare that I have a dissertation to give in the next day that I haven't started! I guess I'm still getting used to not having homework! :haha:

Congrats on finishing, hope you get it out of your head faster than me!

Double digits for me and happy 26 weeks to me, eeeek going fast again now!

X

Yay to double digits. I reach that milestone Friday. That's also my birthday :)

Yay for double digits!

I notified HR today that I'll be finishing at 34 weeks. I'll be off from May onwards, I can't wait!

Anyone else feeling irritated a lot? My poor kids and OH can't do anything right recently and I'm constantly snapping :( think its because I'm so tired all the time again....just waiting for my tea to cook then get an early night I think :(

X

Ahhhhh loving the whole double digit postings :)

Mellie - I find I have days like that or just sensitive days. Visited a school today and a little boy was crying had to try really hard not to cry myself infront of a bunch of strangers - damn hormones

I'm getting some real good kicks now. Some actually make me flinch. Got on in my ribs earlier. I think I'm growing a beast of a baby this time. Don't remember Alfie being so active and so forceful.

Anyone getting movements really low down yet? I'm getting what feels like hands moving about as low as my pubic bone. I know his head is down that way so maybe fingers in his mouth. No wonder I'm peeing so much and can't seem to make it to toilet in time some days. Baby boy is bouncing around on my bladder I think x

Anyone else feeling irritated a lot? My poor kids and OH can't do anything right recently and I'm constantly snapping :( think its because I'm so tired all the time again....just waiting for my tea to cook then get an early night I think :(

X

Yep, I am a complete, COMPLETE bitch at the moment

I was a megabitch earlier but turned out there was a gas leak and it was going to be head and making me cranky lol

I'm getting low down movement where twin 1 is breech. Some of the kicks feel like his foot is coming through my cervix.. Ouch!
Twin 2 is transverse across the top though so I feel him rolling and sticking his bum out more than kicking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->