June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

My worst kicks/punches so far have been right in the belly button. Those ones sting!!

I'm getting some real good kicks now. Some actually make me flinch. Got on in my ribs earlier. I think I'm growing a beast of a baby this time. Don't remember Alfie being so active and so forceful.

Anyone getting movements really low down yet? I'm getting what feels like hands moving about as low as my pubic bone. I know his head is down that way so maybe fingers in his mouth. No wonder I'm peeing so much and can't seem to make it to toilet in time some days. Baby boy is bouncing around on my bladder I think x

Yes! It seems all of baby's movement is low for me. Like way low. Sometimes I feel like she's right on my cervix! Can be quite painful.

We're still waiting for our Harmony results. I'm having tiny anxiety attacks every time the phone rings, which has resulted in a huge headache I can't get rid of. :growlmad:

In better news, it looks like our baby has a name! Hubby has agreed to Corrie if we use his great aunt's middle name (she helped raise him)… so she will be Corrie Mae :cloud9:

my daughters name is gonna be Sadie Mae :) looks like our daughters are going to have the same middle name:) congrats on your pregnancy:)

Yes! It seems all of baby's movement is low for me. Like way low. Sometimes I feel like she's right on my cervix! Can be quite painful.

We're still waiting for our Harmony results. I'm having tiny anxiety attacks every time the phone rings, which has resulted in a huge headache I can't get rid of. :growlmad:

In better news, it looks like our baby has a name! Hubby has agreed to Corrie if we use his great aunt's middle name (she helped raise him)… so she will be Corrie Mae :cloud9:

As Tartlet I'm sure the results will be in very soon! Hoping for the best news!

And I love your name... So cute. What a lovely choice :)

DH just had the cutest snuggle with my belly talking to baby. She was moving alot! It ended with her giving him a big kick to the ear! Lol!

I'm feeling kicks everywhere think little man is an acrobat as he must do lots of flips/somersaults lol....mainly low down though so in thinking maybe punches up top...my whole belly shakes now :lol: so fun to watch...think he had hiccups a few days ago too!

Day off for me today and tomorrow, off to softplay with DS today then later on got a friend coming over and going to visit a new nursery for DS....then TGI Fridays later, yummy!!

Oh and weighed myself this morning and I've put 6lb on in two weeks :( yuck...really need to slow my weight gain down abit if I can...that's a total of 27lb so far now :| I dread to think what I will gain in next 16 weeks...

How's everyone else's weight gain?? Thing is though I don't feel like I've gained weight on my body much, like normally weight goes straight to my face, boobs and hips....id say most weight has gone to my boobs :lol: they're huge!!! Then to my hips and bum area :blush:

X

I'm dreading weighing myself. 4 weeks ago I'd gained a total of 13lbs I think. But I know that's probably doubled by now, although I can't see much change apart from fluid in my legs and feet.

Bit random but do any of you know how I go about getting a life size cardboard cut out of my sister? (UK)

I hope you get good news soon Tartlet and lovely name!

I have been getting really strong kicks/punches for awhile, sometimes it makes me wonder if I might be farther along than what my doctor thinks, or I just have a strong little baby in there. I have to agree with Kellya, my worst hit/kick was right under my belly button and it hurt bad, it didnt help that I was also achey from being sick. He also loves to roll and it just tickles my daughter when she sees my belly move and when she feels her baby brother kick.

As for weight gain, I have gained a total of 16-18lbs since finding out, but I'm gaining a little faster now. :( I've been trying to watch my weight gain but as he gets bigger, I know I will gain weight too but so far I'm lucky because I am all belly and my sides(lovehandles) have gotten slightly bigger. I'm still in some of my pre-pregnancy jeans, but that is only because I lost a good bit of weight before getting pregnant.

:hi: welcome teenmommy15

Tartlet when do you think your results will be available?

Upto last week (23 wks) I'd only gained 4lbs but within a week and half I've gained 9lbs but can't understand how I could gain 5lbs in a week!

My kicks are low down and to the sides of my ribs at the moment but are very mild not strong

I've gained 9lbs so far. I'm 9 stone 11 now. Only went to 10 stone with Alfie. Dreading going over that. I know il more likely be 11 stone this time as was a lot smaller before having Alfie. 2 dress sizes in fact! :-(

i havent gained just lost so far. which im grateful for because im over weight as it is. im down 12 pounds. which if the baby is growing and gaining weight plus all the fluids and such im proubly down more than that. i did my 22 week bump photo and i can tell im loosing my butt. lol. and im slimming in my legs more and face.
we did our babyshower registry since i had gotten a target free $20 gift card coupon if you register there in the store. And dad called at 7am asking if he could take my 4 year old for the day and my daughter is at school so we were kidless and my hubby is off today. this never happens. lol. so best time to go was today. got a new maternity top with the $20 gift card and a pair of shoes all under $20. the registry you also get a goody bag with baby stuff in it and it had a few coupons and one was for the brand the top was in maternity 20% off so i made out like a bandet. lol. here is my 22 week bump.532972_3796100401021_1660833669_n.jpg

Lisa even though I was 16lbs heavier this time pre preg than with JJ really hoping I can stay under what I weighed last time. Annoying thing is I didn't weigh myself after 35 weeks with JJ so think I'm on a losing bet with weight gain already :-(

Sweetpea sounds like a great day out shopping :). Very jealous you've managed to lose weight- have you been eating differently? I'm just so hungry all the time and annoyed mi gaining as been told I should try to maintain my weight.

I've gained 17 lbs so far at almost 25 weeks. I'm at 130 now and would like to max out at 140... We'll see if I can keep my gain to 10 lbs in the next 15 weeks! I hope so!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->