June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Sweetpea sounds like a great day out shopping :). Very jealous you've managed to lose weight- have you been eating differently? I'm just so hungry all the time and annoyed mi gaining as been told I should try to maintain my weight.

so far my doc goes hey another pound gone then smiles. he said she is growing and there is no concern and to keep doing what im doing. becouse it will make it easier after baby. but im not doing anything just eating when its meal time just not alot becouse i get full from drinking so much water im dehydrated all the time.

I've gained 17 lbs so far at almost 25 weeks. I'm at 130 now and would like to max out at 140... We'll see if I can keep my gain to 10 lbs in the next 15 weeks! I hope so!!

im sure ill gain it back though in the next few weeks when the babys are suppost to gain more rapidly from now on.

I'm getting some real good kicks now. Some actually make me flinch. Got on in my ribs earlier. I think I'm growing a beast of a baby this time. Don't remember Alfie being so active and so forceful.

Anyone getting movements really low down yet? I'm getting what feels like hands moving about as low as my pubic bone. I know his head is down that way so maybe fingers in his mouth. No wonder I'm peeing so much and can't seem to make it to toilet in time some days. Baby boy is bouncing around on my bladder I think x

Yes! It seems all of baby's movement is low for me. Like way low. Sometimes I feel like she's right on my cervix! Can be quite painful.

We're still waiting for our Harmony results. I'm having tiny anxiety attacks every time the phone rings, which has resulted in a huge headache I can't get rid of. :growlmad:

In better news, it looks like our baby has a name! Hubby has agreed to Corrie if we use his great aunt's middle name (she helped raise him)… so she will be Corrie Mae :cloud9:

Hope those results fly in soon and I love the name

Hi Ladies, Really dont want to add too mch weight, added 7 Kg's so far (week 26) and hoping not to add more than 4 kg's more by delivery...is that practical? am told from month 7 its all blowing up.

Had another blood pressure check today and it's coming back down :)

Only 4 weeks until our growth scan and we can see bubby again! Hopefully confirm team pink - otherwise I have lots of stuff to return!

Thinking of you tartlet.

Hope everyone else is ok. I'm crazy tired all the time again. Looking forward to my mat leave even more!

I'm exhausted too as in a deep sleep by 8.30 last night I was so shattered. Could easily go to bed now too

The Harmony test came back negative for all 3 trisomies! She said it put our risk at less than 1:10,000 ! I cried tears of relief,I couldn't help it. Thanks everyone for keeping us in your thoughts, we definitely got our prayers answered today.

Tartlet, that's such wonderful news... Can't imagine how relieved you're feeling today. Brilliant xx

On the tiredness front, I definitely feel it if I don't get to nap during the day! I just almost passed out from walking up the stairs twice. Got a banging headache and had to sit down to catch my breath lol... Feel like I'm about ready to give birth already :haha:

Aw tartlet that is fantastic news! Healthy lovely baby in there.

Afm, had an early drs appt today so I had almost a 2 hr nap when I got home! But according to u/s results baby girl is absolutely perfect in there! Yay! And the dr said she seems really active too.

i havent gained just lost so far. which im grateful for because im over weight as it is. im down 12 pounds. which if the baby is growing and gaining weight plus all the fluids and such im proubly down more than that. i did my 22 week bump photo and i can tell im loosing my butt. lol. and im slimming in my legs more and face.
we did our babyshower registry since i had gotten a target free $20 gift card coupon if you register there in the store. And dad called at 7am asking if he could take my 4 year old for the day and my daughter is at school so we were kidless and my hubby is off today. this never happens. lol. so best time to go was today. got a new maternity top with the $20 gift card and a pair of shoes all under $20. the registry you also get a goody bag with baby stuff in it and it had a few coupons and one was for the brand the top was in maternity 20% off so i made out like a bandet. lol. here is my 22 week bump.
Wow! I need to go to Target and see if I can get the gift certificate! I also have only lost weight- 20lbs so far but from looking at your pic i am way more overweight! i dont plan on gaining anything- as i didnt with my last one. which makes for a great after birth weight!

i havent gained just lost so far. which im grateful for because im over weight as it is. im down 12 pounds. which if the baby is growing and gaining weight plus all the fluids and such im proubly down more than that. i did my 22 week bump photo and i can tell im loosing my butt. lol. and im slimming in my legs more and face.
we did our babyshower registry since i had gotten a target free $20 gift card coupon if you register there in the store. And dad called at 7am asking if he could take my 4 year old for the day and my daughter is at school so we were kidless and my hubby is off today. this never happens. lol. so best time to go was today. got a new maternity top with the $20 gift card and a pair of shoes all under $20. the registry you also get a goody bag with baby stuff in it and it had a few coupons and one was for the brand the top was in maternity 20% off so i made out like a bandet. lol. here is my 22 week bump.
Wow! I need to go to Target and see if I can get the gift certificate! I also have only lost weight- 20lbs so far but from looking at your pic i am way more overweight! i dont plan on gaining anything- as i didnt with my last one. which makes for a great after birth weight!

at the moment i weight 243 at 5'7

Excellent news tartlet! I hope you get to relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy! X

Oh tart let I can't imagine your relief right now! Have you had the echo done or are you still waiting on that?

Oh tart let I can't imagine your relief right now! Have you had the echo done or are you still waiting on that?

The echo appointment is Monday morning, so very soon now. Hopefully everything will go well. Tuesday is my regular 24 week appointment with my OB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->