June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

My 20 vs 25 week belly.. What a difference a month makes!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 12
Pictured are Darling Diapers free newborn (the two on the top right), Shar's Newborn Side Snap (free pattern - she has several patterns. That's the 4 bottom ones). And two Fattycakes, which is a paid pattern and I love it. I'm also doing fitteds with the BaaBaa Baby free pattern and the Tighty Whitey Hipsters free pattern.

Here's a website comparing most of the newborn patterns available.
https://mamakatdiapers.blogspot.com.au/https://mamakatdiapers.blogspot.com.au/

Thank you :) ill look them up. I always wanted to try the fatty cakes but no one I knew had used it

my hospital requires a breastfeeding class, i told them i really didnt think it was important because i have breast fed 2 kids already- the first for almost 13 months, the second about 10. But they are making me go anyways...hopefully i can help some first time moms

Rowley - if you can help another mum to breastfeed that would be a great achievement. My breastfeeding antenatal class with JJ was absolutely useless didn't show us any of the practical information as in different holds , proper way to latch on, how often you should be feeding them when born - all the stuff I wish I knew especially contact numbers if had any problems. Instead they just promoted how fantastic breast milk is...... Well I knew that that's why I wanted to do it but unfortunately I made too many mistakes with JJ with too little support.

The echo went well, the doc said Corrie's heart looks perfectly normal and for us not to worry at all about the LVEF that was seen on the ultrasound. It's still there, but he said with all the extra testing we've already had done, he doesn't doubt it's benign. Now maybe I can breathe easy and let out this breath I've been holding for the past month!

The echo went well, the doc said Corrie's heart looks perfectly normal and for us not to worry at all about the LVEF that was seen on the ultrasound. It's still there, but he said with all the extra testing we've already had done, he doesn't doubt it's benign. Now maybe I can breathe easy and let out this breath I've been holding for the past month!

:happydance:

Great news tartlet!

Jelly, that was like what the breast feeding section of my antenatal classes was like too. It promoted all the reasons you should breast feed and went into the biology of how milk is produced etc but no real practical 'how to'. 10/12 of my antenatal class breastfed for at least 6 months though!

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g314/ukmissy14/C8B5105C-B0A6-4751-A0A0-FE6940D58CC0-10549-00000F9C3AA58121_zps79c76f73.jpg

Happy 27 weeks to me and a bumpy shot! Feel hugee

X

i feel so behind you guys lol. yay for a week more past and gone.

Rowley - if you can help another mum to breastfeed that would be a great achievement. My breastfeeding antenatal class with JJ was absolutely useless didn't show us any of the practical information as in different holds , proper way to latch on, how often you should be feeding them when born - all the stuff I wish I knew especially contact numbers if had any problems. Instead they just promoted how fantastic breast milk is...... Well I knew that that's why I wanted to do it but unfortunately I made too many mistakes with JJ with too little support.

Yeah that part should be great, but finding someone to watch my kids and the kids I babysit at 1pm on a Monday will be impossible

Yay Tartlet! Glad you got good news.

I am starting to feel like a whale. Still only 4lbs up on my pre-pregnancy weight but my bump keeps growing! A colleague very kindly shouted out "you're massive" when I took my coat off the other morning. Don't people say such lovely things to pregnant women?! I refrained from pointing out she was equally as big, if not bigger, despite not being pregnant - but that would be rude, wouldn't it!

People are so tactful! My whole family are currently telling me I'm about the size I was when full term with DS, and they're CONSTANTLY touching my belly which sorta bugs me. There's actually one cousin who insists on rubbing her head on my belly every couple of weeks because she thinks it'll make at least one twin ginger so she's not the only one in the family anymore!!

Fantastic news Tartlet , what a relief !

Mellie fantastic bump congrats!

Cottleston that's funny about your cousin.

I've had less bump touching this pregnancy but more comments about my size, pretty much everyday in the office or canteen - cottleston at least when people say are you sure your not having twins you can say yes I am - I just have to smoke and fake laugh haha yes I'm massive haha - idiots

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->