June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Im not as tired as first tri but do feel more tired than a couple of weeks ago.
Have you had your 28 weeks bloods done yet? It could be your anemic as last time with JJ I was exhausted and assumed it was just part of pregnancy to find out I was anemic after a couple of weeks building up my stores I felt so much better.

We have a 2 bedroom house so all 3 boys will be sharing the 2nd bedroom. Very tight squeeze to say the least. In a few years i think we will have to swap rooms lol.

tccnewb - Im exactly the same! Always tired no matter how much sleep i get!

Same. I am constantly tired. Soooo done with being pregnant at the mo. I babies have officially run out of room and I feel like I can't grow any more. My bump felts bruised from all the stretching and my ribs and hips/pelvis are constantly sore. Oh well. I should get up. Got a consultant appointment in half an hour.

Hmmm she's not too bothered at the moment they still share a bath etc and both get dressed in living room in the morning...I think we would only have them sharing until DD is around 7 then we would put the boys together I reckon...the age that two children can share until is 9 in the UK if its different genders

X

They actually have regulations for it in the UK? That's so sensible! (And kinda cool).

I'm exhausted, I feel like I'm back in 1st trimester. I don't know if its just from work or apart of the pregnancy. Anyone else feel like this?

It's not as bad as 1st tri for me, but I've been sleeping like shit, so I'm constantly exhausted from that as well.

I've been sleeping horribly :( Also, sickness back. It didn't really go away for me but it seems to have been getting worse and worse the past few days.

Rowley - Good to hear your DH got the job! I know that had to be so stressful oh dear!!!

Mummum - Making good progress on my nursery!! Almost done! We'll use a co-sleeper in our room for 6 months, but I still wanted the nursery done. Because I hate having things waiting to be done... and more time to do it now than later!! I did a tree decal for a big blank wall... turned out great!

Also, planning to have Sprout go into dd's room later... but probably more once he's a toddler etc, we'll see. So it'll end up being a playroom or room for #3 if we are so lucky! But yeah boy and a girl so wouldn't be able to bunk them for a long while.. we'll see. I just want them to bond and enjoy being together.

Oh and sleep? What sleep? Ha. Actually, slept alright over the wknd... but then didn't sleep great last night so of course exhausted today at work... great timing, ha. But reasonably awake, so I just hope that I only get really bad sleep like that after a couple nights of good sleep because makes it easier!

Cottlesonpie - hope your consultant appointment went well.

Got my GTT this morning, I'm convinced I'm going to fail it this pregnancy. I was borderline with JJ but this pregnancy I've had a constant sweet craving vs JJ where all I wanted was cauliflower cheese. Think I call the hospital tomorrow for the results if it's like last time.

Hun I am a sweet/chocolate (and carbs) fiend! I seriously scoff sweet things all the time and I still passed my GTT. I was shocked I must admit but it's not about the amount of sugar you eat, just how your body deals with it... So hopefully you'll be ok! Good luck x

I'm bored waiting for the car to be collected. Once they've seen it I'm going to ask how long it will be as the hire car co are completely useless. I have time off next week so going to ask work if I can just book tomorrow and Thursday off so I don't have to try and find another way in.

I have a growth scan and consultant app this afternoon. I'm nervous that they'll be something wrong or they'll tell me they got the gender wrong.

Me and dd have colds so my morning off is being spent watching peppa pig and having cuddles.

We've been looking to move for a couple of months and finally found a new rental and we move in a week already!
This is going to be an interesting move since I have horrible hip/pelvic pain atm and will have a hard time packing and unpacking. Then add an active 14 month old on top of it... haha. Fortunately we'll have two weeks to move out and get this place cleaned cause I'll need it!

NDH - Looks like you might need to change your subtitle... definitely beyond a 'tiny bit pregnant!' TAke it easy with that move!! So easy to overdo it right now... good that you guys have lots of time... hope you also have lots of help??

mummummum - I have an appt today too... but just a boring checkup... not sure if they'll do anything other than weight and pee check! We'll see. But my dr is slightly concerned about size, so I'm betting he'll at least measure my bump. But I don't think that does much... because totally depends how the baby is settled at the moment! I am hoping he can tell by feeling whether or not he's breech still or not??

Can I join you? I am due 16 June with our first. I saw the link on the other June thread which I have been dropping in and out of.

Hope everybody is doing well.

Can I join you? I am due 16 June with our first. I saw the link on the other June thread which I have been dropping in and out of.

Welcome! Is your baby right on track for weight/size/etc? I'm due June 7, but dr is thinking the baby might be big... so may come sooner... I have an appt today so maybe will learn more then, but doubt it!

All ok and she is still a she! She's about 2lb 8 at the moment (50% centile).

Midwife at hospital said def no water birth chances, even if all goes ok. Might be able to labour as low risk and then deliver as high risk but I have a feeling I'll be on monitors in a bed regardless :(

:hi: I'll add you to the front page

Mummummum - why do you think you will need to be monitored during labour? Sorry if you've already said

:hi: I'll add you to the front page

Mummummum - why do you think you will need to be monitored during labour? Sorry if you've already said

I was induced last time because of pre-e then retained placenta and then 2ltr haemorrhage. The growth scans are because on top of that dd1 was small because of pre-e (5lb 13).

Last time I wasn't allowed to eat, drink or move out of the bed. The midwife today wasn't very optimistic about it being much different, even if no pre-e this time.

Gutted that it's my last baby and I'll never have the delivery I want.

I'd ask for 2nd opinion, I was told that if I were to be monitored I could still sit on a birthing ball or on all 4s . you may still get the birth you are hoping for :hugs:

poppin in to say hi to you all again :)

Hope you are all well :)

I realized the other day that I WOULD have been 29 weeks and then realized that you guys are so close, some maybe even in the next 6 weeks or so will be born.

Hugs and Love

Phantom! Good to hear from you hun... Hope you and the twins are doing ok. Enjoy 2nd tri! That has been my favourite stage so far :D

I know we all have our dream deliveries, and for me since I've had the worst pregnancy ever I won't be surprised if I end up with a c section... But one of my friends works as a nurse in the NICU and she said to me, there's no shame in any kind of delivery, as long as we get baby out safely and mom is healthy in the end, that's the perfect delivery. So don't feel bad about whatever happens. I know a lot of prenatal classes make anything but natural birth sound like you're making terrible choices as a mum and make you feel bad about c sections or pain meds etc. So dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->