June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

I've been having the cramps, and also the short relief after a BM until bubs settles back down and puts pressure on my back again. I've put it down to the added weight and size of everything now and it could also be baby engaging.
Only you know your body though- if it's worrying you, maybe get it checked out?

Afm... I've reached 35 weeks! That was my goal when I found our about twins. The idea of 34 weekers or earlier scared me so I'm glad I've passed that now!

Congrats on reaching your goal! Hope it continues to go well for you :flower:

I keep gettin intermittent cramps 2 but even though baby is head down, she 's still moving freely in there. I'm so ready for this to be over though. 8 shifts to work and counting. Those of u still workin, how long have u it left?

I've got two days , tomorrow working from home as have the consultant then last day in the office Wednesday. My commute to work was starting to become hard though so looking forward to leaving now.

Anyone know if they are likely to turn back from head down at this point? I'm hoping that now I've been discharged from the consultant and everything was ok at my MW appointment yesterday (she considers low risk again now we've got this far) that all will be ok this time around. I'd hate for something like her being breech to put me in c-section territory now!

How long have you ladies got until mat leave? Three days into mine and I'm not regretting finishing early at all!

I keep gettin intermittent cramps 2 but even though baby is head down, she 's still moving freely in there. I'm so ready for this to be over though. 8 shifts to work and counting. Those of u still workin, how long have u it left?

MumMumMum, I've been told that once they're in head down position they're fairly unlikely to turn back, as the head is the heaviest portion of them by now, and gravity should do it's job to keep them wanting to be like that.

I've got another month or so of work left, but it'll only be 2-3 days a week now. I have to work 80 hours this month and then 50 in June, so hopefully I'll be done by June 5th or 6th, cuz my hours are from the 26th to the 25th, so I have almost two weeks of next month to work 50 hours :)

My job is also low stress and I enjoy that it gets me out of the house a few days a week, so I'm happy to be working til then.

Anyone else feel like it won't be long? All of a sudden i'm beyond tired, struggling to get through the day. My boobs have suddenly remembered they are supposed to grow and they've started leaking. I've been hungry all day for the last two days and been getting more braxton hicks.

It feels like it's not far away now. Now i've said it though I'll probably go two weeks over! :dohh:

Heh, i actually woke up yesterday morning thinking "today could be the day..."
Obviously it wasn't, im just fed up, tired and cant move much!

Danielle - Glad you got the dr's approval to stop work! That's an awful lot of illnesses!

Not much going on for me... I don't really analyze my symptoms these days as I'm feeling better than I did 32-34 weeks... I'd overdo it and get a gadgillion really strong BH and freak out. Now, I know when I do more, I'll hurt more... just like that. So if I'm getting more lower back pains, I take a bath and tell myself to chill some. Etc. Guess I'm just trying to make time go by now.

Still working full-time and no definite plans on when I'm stopping, but have made sure with DH that we can afford me going to half days when needed. I don't really want to stop work entirely before the baby... less money for us but also it would make time go so slow and I'd go crazy. So I'm just hoping I feel ok awhile longer. Getting up early (530 am) is HARRRRD but there's no way I'd be able to sleep in anyway. Between my loud household getting ready for work and daycare... and me waking up a ton anyway due to bein prego... makes more sense just to go into work and then take off after 4 hours to go rest and then pick up dd once I'm up to it.

I feel like I'm actually a bit less tired than a couple weeks ago. Like I'm doing better with getting less sleep. And not limping as much. Definitely been more hungry though sigh! Like I ate an entire pint of ice cream last night! And after eating lunch today, I was scraping at the plate for more! Decided maybe that meant I needed to drink more water... I always feel too full to drink, but not too full to eat??

Libby that reminded me of first tri... When my MS got better enough for me to keep anything down I bought some peanut butter chocolate ice cream and just ate it right out of the bucket! DH thought I was being sooo unhealthy lol.

I get weird waves of hunger too, mostly after dinner. I think it is the water thing. How can I be hungry just after eating?? Other than that I haven't been hungry though.

Yeah I've notived I want to eat but its not like I'm starving. I just really want to. And when I'm eating, I'm REALLY enjoying it, but still don't really feel like I NEED to eat. So I just feel gluttonous, ha, and have a hard time stopping! I wonder if its because I don't have a lot of time left... I've been pretty good up until now and 'shouldn't' end up putting on more than I planned to... and afterward I'll have to be good again... ha so I'm making up for lost time?? I need to chill out! Ha.

I have 1 month left of work. :happydance: My due date is June 28th and I'm taking off after this month, thank goodness!!! I've started having some semi-painful braxton hicks contractions occasionally. And I tend to get really irritable with my co-workers lately... For example, last week at a department luncheon my co-workers were harassing me about being vegan and I finally got fed up and told them to "leave me the hell alone." This is with my boss sitting right next to me. Oops! lol Although at least he wasn't one of the ones I was directing my comment towards. I'm afraid of what else will come out of my mouth in the next four weeks of work.

Corrrr... I'm getting some rather painful BHs this evening. About every half hour or so. Think maybe I overdid it in the sun and didn't drink enough. Oops.

Mamaflick, lol at least you always have the hormones excuse to fall back on! I lost count of the number of times I told colleagues to sod off when I was pregnant with ds1... It's one of the advantages of pregnancy! :haha:

Yeah I found I get the bad BH when I've either been more active or more often its when I've been more stressed! I guess I cause them so I need to not stress out but oh well. Hoping my job is pretty calm this month and then I'll only have a week left until I'm due. :)

even if I'm at 35 weeks tomorrow, I feel like I have a long way to go still. No cramps, no BH, eating all the time, I don't feel uncomfortable either and I sleep well (I'm feeling so much better after a weekend of good rest). Anything wrong with me? lol. I'm still going for walks, but take breaks because of the pressure down there. His head has been down since 28 weeks.

LUCKY!!! Haha
I was like that in my first pregnancy. Got a few BHs and spd after about 36w but didn't need to pee 800 times a day, slept through most nights, stayed fairly active, all that stuff... I wish I'd appreciated it more! This time around I'm in pain and out of breath just reaching to the other side of the sofa lol :dohh:

LUCKY!!! Haha
I was like that in my first pregnancy. Got a few BHs and spd after about 36w but didn't need to pee 800 times a day, slept through most nights, stayed fairly active, all that stuff... I wish I'd appreciated it more! This time around I'm in pain and out of breath just reaching to the other side of the sofa lol :dohh:

You should have your little ones soon! Not much longer to wait.

Oh Danielle I'm so jealous!

Started getting sciatic pains, heartburn, nausea from my iron supplements, sharp pain with deep breaths (thank you baby bum up in my diaphragm), can't sleep comfortably and up 5 times a night to pee the little amount of pee ever. And I just got a foot cramp. And BH every night in bed no matter what I do during the day!

I am very thankful for no SPD, no swelling, and no stretch marks at this point!!

Lucky yes, but I have a feeling this one will want to stay in his mom's belly for a very long time lol. He's also very quiet, but obgyn is not worried.

Iron Supplement Kelly?! You too! I can't take mine's, because it causes constipation so I've change my diet instead. Eating a lot of green veggies, cereal high on iron and fiber and red meat.
Are you seeing a chiropractor for sciatica?

Kelly I hear you about getting up to pee at night. I am up like every hour and there is practically nothing there but feels like I will burst!! Haven't sleep well in days. Luckily I can have naps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->