June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Wow ttcnewb, congratulations! Glad you're both doing ok! X

Seeing these early announcements makes me so glad I finally got my bag ready... Albeit only last week. But now that's done, I'm kind of just waiting. Which sucks!

I think I'm going to head to the assessment unit tomorrow. Midwife today said twin2s heart rate was slow (but didn't mention numbers). He's the twin who was half a pound behind at my last growth scan 3 weeks ago and it's left me a little bit concerned. He's always been the one squashed to one side while the other takes up all the space. Now he's smaller and his heart rate is apparently slow. The mideide asked if his slow heart rate was normal.. But when I said no she just ignored me. Pft.

Congrats o TTCnewb and Adriansmommy on your early but healthy arrivals!

I think the parenting thread can be started any time and we'll just move over as our Bubs are born. It doesn't seem fair to wait til mid July possibly to start one. I was a December snowflake last time but Sara wasn't born til January so I was one of the last to move over.

Wow congrats ttcnewb! This kind of makes me more worried about being so unprepared!

Ps can someone please explain how to do a ticker, well I've done one through lilypie and its all ready but for the life of me I don't know how you get it on your profile?

As you can see I just get the big link below....

Ps can someone please explain how to do a ticker, well I've done one through lilypie and its all ready but for the life of me I don't know how you get it on your profile?

As you can see I just get the big link below....

You need the code for pseudo HTML, UBB Code and BB code, then copy and paste into your signature. It will start with [Img ]

AdriansMama had her little boy yesterday and beo2012 had her twin girls this morning and jewelsbaby81 will be having her twin boys today! Just thought y'all would like to know. They are coming fast and furiously. All are healthy! :)

Found out today that dh might be losing his job. We'll know either way next week. If my bp is going to go up it will be this week!

I'm so stressed. We can't live on my wages esp on mat leave. We'd have to use my mat savings to keep us going until he got a new one. No mat leave for me or going back part time if it happens. I'm so gutted :cry:

Soo sorry mummum... I hope he doesn't lose his job. Or finds a better one!!

There are so many of our June babies being born, I'm hoping in a few weeks miss Georgia will make her appearance. Going the full 40 is not appealing to me right now lol. But I know it's likely to be more than 40 since its my first! Boo, I want to meet that little wriggler in my belly!!

I'm in hospital after a quick monitoring showed I was having contractions every five minutes or so. I think they're just strong BHs and the boys are going to stay put but they want me in overnight anyway just to be sure. I'm bored already lol

I'm in hospital after a quick monitoring showed I was having contractions every five minutes or so. I think they're just strong BHs and the boys are going to stay put but they want me in overnight anyway just to be sure. I'm bored already lol

Good luck :flower:

Congrats on all the new arrivals!

MumMumMum - I hope DH doesn't lose his job... that is stressful! Hopefully everything turns out ok!

Cottleston - Good luck! Can anyone go out and get your some magazines or books? I've been on bed rest so feeling soo bored too and totally useless. Hate feeling this way. I hope you get released tomorrow!

Jellycat - Hmm yeah when to start the parenting thread... good question! Because yeah right now would be a very quiet thread... definitely the start of July if we haven't already started one by then? I know I'll be interested to see how everyone else is doing and how they're handling things! And due early June so will be talkin to the other new mamas either on here or the new thread somehow.

Medzi - Hope all is ok!

And my bag and baby's bag is 'packed'... as in, I have stuff in case we leave suddenly. But yeah there's stuff I plan to add and switch out before it'll be ready to go for real. Like there's no makeup in the bag yet and I have my winter robe in there because I use my summer robe!

Mummummum - oh dear! I hope you guys get good news next week and DH's job is safe! Yes, scary time! Hugs! Good that you have mat savings though!

Cottleston - Oh my! What's going on now? Things progressing??

Soo sorry mummum... I hope he doesn't lose his job. Or finds a better one!!

There are so many of our June babies being born, I'm hoping in a few weeks miss Georgia will make her appearance. Going the full 40 is not appealing to me right now lol. But I know it's likely to be more than 40 since its my first! Boo, I want to meet that little wriggler in my belly!!

I feel the same way!! I wouldn't be surprise if I went in after due date, but I would love to have him in my arms right after 37weeks :dohh:

Nothing happening so far! Still feeling contractions but not as frequent. I have another trace at 9pm tonight and then 3am i think... and if nothing happens I'll be sent home around 5pm tomorrow. Wonder if I'll get the steroid injections or not.

There's a newborn crying at the other end of the ward. It's making me want bubbas here now!

Had my 33wk appointment today and I've come away wondering if maybe baby will come early.

Midwife said baby is very low and may explain the period type pains I'm getting. Also when she asked if I was all ready and I said not at all as we are meant to be moving house she said to get my hospital bag ready as that's all that matters.

I've been getting BH's every day for the last week or two which I've not questioned as I presume this is normal?

My urine sample came back as +1 protein but my BP is great at 110/60 so I'm hoping there is no worry there? Also thinks my iron might be low. Results in a few days.

Daft really as it was a good appointment but I'm a little concerned that she was thinking I may deliver early. Do you think I'm being paranoid? I mean midwives don't hint do they! Unless she didn't want to worry me??

Emotional day! OB called to tell me I missed an appointment that I thought was tomorrow. As I was trying to reschedule my phone died. I ran home to plug it in just to find out I needed to be in her office in 5 minutes. I ran to the car with two kids and then got checked in. Bp was high due to the stress, got in the room and waited. Wait wait wait, 45 minutes later with no entertainment for the kids I decide I will go home. Open the door to tell the nurse and she says oh like she forgot I was in there and says she will grab the doc right away.

Doc comes in and I burst into tears due to stress, frustrated kids, the missed appointment, and the fact that I have had reduced fetal movement. My daughter keeps saying mom, why are you crying even though I answer her each time. She asks at leat 5 times. Doc is worried about the reduced movement and wants either a stress test or ultrasound right then, looking at the time I only have 30 minutes until school pick up with a dead phone! Ultrasound tech goes super quick though and I made it onetime

Anyways tons of tears later baby looks fine, just over 5 lbs, head down facing my spine. The good news makes me cry more.

Had my 33wk appointment today and I've come away wondering if maybe baby will come early.

Midwife said baby is very low and may explain the period type pains I'm getting. Also when she asked if I was all ready and I said not at all as we are meant to be moving house she said to get my hospital bag ready as that's all that matters.

I've been getting BH's every day for the last week or two which I've not questioned as I presume this is normal?

My urine sample came back as +1 protein but my BP is great at 110/60 so I'm hoping there is no worry there? Also thinks my iron might be low. Results in a few days.

Daft really as it was a good appointment but I'm a little concerned that she was thinking I may deliver early. Do you think I'm being paranoid? I mean midwives don't hint do they! Unless she didn't want to worry me??

My MW wasn't shy about telling me to get to hospital quickly when labour starts - it has got me worried! My point is, I'm sure if they were worried then they would have said something.

I still have a gut feeling I'll deliver early. Not sure if it's intuition or paranoia :haha:

DD was born at 37 weeks and with the other complications etc my goal is 38 weeks this time. After that I'll be impatient for her to arrive!

Thanks mummummum, I'm sure I'm just over thinking things. I'm fine, I'd like to get passed 36 weeks and after that what will be will be.

Misslissa - my mw last time was convinced I'd go early as getting lots of Braxton hicks and ended up 12 days overdue, she probably just wanted you to be prepared.

Rowleypolie - sorry you've had an emotional day, good news baby is ok

Cottleston- hope you and Bert & Ernie are doing ok, glad you got checked out today.

Mummumum - I fully appreciate how worrying it is thinking your dh will be losing his job as I had the same happen to us last time on maternity leave - hopefully he will be safe or find a new job quickly

As for me last day at work today my desk was covered in pink and blue balloons was given flowers, burt bee washes and lotions, moby wrap for me to wear with new-born baby can't wait to try it out !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->