June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Kelly I hear you about getting up to pee at night. I am up like every hour and there is practically nothing there but feels like I will burst!! Haven't sleep well in days. Luckily I can have naps.

Gotta love the naps! :cloud9:

I scored and found a sweet diaper bag for $5 on major sale!! Wahoo!!

I scored and found a sweet diaper bag for $5 on major sale!! Wahoo!!

Nice!! I just got an email from my aunt on Friday that she wants to get me one, it's awesome (and really expensive, but who cares when awesome aunts are paying, right? hehe)!

So once we've had our babies and this is no longer a pregnancy thread, we'll make a new thread maybe? Hate how this is the only thread I am subscribed to that just sends me to the last post when I click 'first unread'. I always have to scroll back to find where I posted last... which may get much more annoying when I've got a newborn and can't get on as much!

I'm almost 36 weeks and can relate to Danielle... since feeling 'better' these days. I wake up a lot at night to change positions, but its my inner thighs which is not nearly as bad as my hips which were what hurt while trying to sleep with my first pregnancy. And I don't have to get up to pee... I have some freak ability to wait until morninig. BH... yeah I get those often, but I know it doesn't mean anything. And I definitely can eat if I let myself! Trying to not totally lose control... but getting harder to stay away from doughnuts and crap since I know there's only a handful of weeks left so gaining weight isn't as big a concern now. I don't exercise though... I wear a support belt if I know I'm going to be walking around a store much because I hurt if I walk much.

Oh but I do have to have tums handy for heartburn. Took some in the middle of the night last night.

And this pregnancy I've had to have coffee almost daily. Only way I'm able to function at 530 am and make on time to work and not be a zombie!

Well our little girl was in a hurry to be with us. Violet Jean was born 7th May 2013 @ 2.26am 5pound 2 @ 34 weeks. Both mum and bub doing as well as expected.

Congrats on baby Violet! Hope you both recover quickly and get to be at home together soon xx

36 weeks today eeeek! Last box of my ticker too :D exciting!!! 28 days to go sounds soooo close!!

Had a scary weekend, had contractions from 7pm until midnight on Saturday evening...thought that was it but they didn't get any stronger and were just dull period type pains, deff not braxton hicks though! Hoping little man will stay put until at least 37 weeks + as I want my water birth in the birthing centre!!

X

ttcnewb - Aww congrats on Violet! Love the name! Give us an update when you can...

Mellie - Eek 36 weeks! I am right behind you and looking forward to that milestone too!! Contractions... well, maybe that means your cervix is a bit more 'ready' so won't go late at least!! I wouldn't mind a bit of that soon... but yeah I get wanting things not to progress too much until at least 37 weeks just in case!

Libby I know with my previous pregnancy we started a new thread in the parenting section. Only question is do we have the two threads at the same time in June / july or do we keep this thread until everyone has there little ones?

Ttcnewb - congrats on baby violet lovely news hope you and baby are both doing well.

Mellie - definitely sounds like baby maybe here for you soon too. It's exciting all these babies arriving (soon). Ive had a couple of bh episodes but no cramping of the belly until today.

Well our little girl was in a hurry to be with us. Violet Jean was born 7th May 2013 @ 2.26am 5pound 2 @ 34 weeks. Both mum and bub doing as well as expected.

TTCnewb!! Wow this is crazy! I guess those cramps you were experiencing were the real thing! Congrats, she seems like a healthy size so hopefully you both continue to do well! If you get a chance we want to see the lovely miss violet :)

Kelly I've been saying that everyday I really must pack my hospital bag just never quite get to it!

Last day at work tomorrow then my mission this week is hospital bag and paperwork :-0 oh the excitement.

Had the consultant today complete waste of time basically said if baby size is good ie average and not big, measuring two weeks over , gtt came good so she's not bothered seeing me again for 4 weeks. Got healthy eating clinic and midwife next week. I'm still do unprepared mentally and physically for a newborn baby

Congratulations ttcnewb!!

I am in the middle of a 24 hour urine sample. I've done many throughout my life with my kidney disease so used to them but still no fun. But they think I might have pre-e so doing it today and go back in on Thursday... with my disease it is hard to distinguish as I always leak some protein and have high blood pressure. So they are trying to figure out if it is just high BP due to pregnancy in general and because I already have it and kidney disease or if it is actually pre-eclempsia.. Hopefully more answers on Thursday and some next steps.

congratulations! Love her name :) xx

Medzi - hope everything turns out ok, I can't imagine doing a 24hr sample I'm
Bad enough at just doing a one off wee sample.

Congrats!! I'm happy everyone is doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->