June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Aw Rowley what a poo day. So stressful! Glad baby is ok.

I hope you can have a short time to yourself tonight to relax and destress!

Congrats on all the new arrivals, it's getting me scared lol

Wee update... Had another trace this morning. Only 3 contractions in 40 minutes so they look to be slowing down. These little pickles just love teasing me!!

That's good news Cottleston hopefully you will be able to get time to relax when at home ?

Rest with a 2 year old? Not sure such a thing exists! :D
I've just been discharged because although im still getting tightenings they're not getting any worse so hopefully when/if they progress, it won't take too long to get back there!

Rest with a 2 year old? Not sure such a thing exists! :D
I've just been discharged because although im still getting tightenings they're not getting any worse so hopefully when/if they progress, it won't take too long to get back there!

I was hoping DH might start helping you a little more for the next couple of weeks - or is that wishful thinking, I know what you mean about not getting time to rest with a toddler!

Let's put it this way... I got home, he said "put lunch on" then moaned at me because he wants to see iron man 3 but I don't think I can deal with sitting still in a cinema chair for 3hrs. I've been massively guilt tripped!
(So I've told him I'm ordering pizza and not sharing. Ha.)

We went to see Iron Man 3 on Monday night... if it's the kind of thing you normally like and you can sit on an isle so you can get out to the bathroom easily, it's totally worth taking the night off and getting a babysitter so the two of you can go see it! We loved it!

I would love to... But spd and painfully puffy feet kind of put a stop to it. I'd be seriously uncomfortable sadly. DH of course doesn't understand and is trying to guilt me into going anyway but meh. He's not the one who has to fit their twin bump into a small seat with no wiggle room.

Feeling a bit down in the dumps now I'm home. I sat in a room all of last night and today seeing women come and go having their babies.., and I left the same way I went in.

Cottleston - Oh man things have slowed down? Well, guess they want to chill a bit longer! Drat! Ha and yeah if I started maternity leave before having this baby, I wouldn't be keeping my toddler at home with me as that is MORE work than being at work! I feel for ya! Well, I guess its not so bad if you just lie around... but then I'd have mommy guilt for not entertaining dd... ahhhhh!

Do you take your son when you go to the movies?? We haven't gone to the movies in ages! And yeah I'd need to bring pillows, haha! But we have theaters with bigger comfier seats... and I'd buy tickets online in advance to get the ones with a bar in front so I could put up my feet!

Misslissa - BH totally normal. Had them a lot with this pregnancy and my first too. But no idea if the MW was implying you'll be early or not... seems like would be hard to tell at 33 weeks? But I have no idea... I'd want to call and ask for clarification!

Rowley - Oh dear what a day you had!! Hugs!!!!! I always think I'm going to forget my appts now... harder once there are other kids and commitments to remember and deal with! Glad baby is doing well!

Jellycat- Yay your start of maternity leave! Lucky duck! And a moby wrap, wow! Was that on your registry or did they know you wanted one? Not enough people babywear here... so no one would buy me one unless I asked...

Ugh, at least my main suffering right now is just carpal tunnel...
Don't let him guilt you into it, Cottleston... it's not worth it if you're just going to suffer the entire time. No movie's worth that. :(

Carpul tunnel... yeah I was reading that can happen...

I'm dealing with pain in my calves this week... and restless leg... and thigh pains when trying to turn over in bed at night. So appears its a 'leg' week for me. Well, and BH galore, but that's been normal since third tri.

Libby - my colleague went on maternity 8 months ago and was given spa vouchers - I knew I wouldn't want this so a friend asked what I hadn't bought yet so I told her moby wrap, burt bee smellies and a new baby monitor, she told me not to buy anymore stuff until I'm on maternity leave. Didn't specify colour I was looking at but they choose the one I wanted :)

I've had alot more lower bellyaches past week and not my pelvis bone, get it when I bend over so I think I'm getting into that uncomfortable unable to put your shoes on stage now.

Gosh that took me ages to catch up! I've missed so much! And so many babies already!

I've just had my consultant appointment today and she's happy to discharge me from the hospital and back into the care of the community midwifes. So looks like I'll hopefully be having a VBAC. Would love it if I avoid another csection. My scar has been really sore though so I'm nervous!

Are any of you planning a VBAC? How is your scar holding up?

Well I have the diaper bag packed for the hospital!

A few diapers and wipes (my hospital does provide these too), a few receiving and swaddling blankies, and 2 outfits.

I wish someone could pack my bag for me, it seems so complicated especially when my house is so messy!!

I'm feeling a bit down because my blood sugar numbers are slowly getting worse and harder to control. I guess the preg hormones are increasing. So I'll talk to my dr about maybe starting insulin. I'm totally scared to have to take it but I don't think I can keep my numbers down for 5 more weeks :(.

How is everyone doing - not long now!

The nursery is finally finished and I love how it's turned out.

Last night was the worst night's sleep for me yet. Ended up running a bath at 3am to try and help me get back to sleep. The biggest thing was stressing about dh's job. Wish we didn't have to wait so long to find out.

Baby has been moving around like crazy the last few days, I've felt sick on and off and been getting lower back pains that are more like period pains. Can stress send you into early labour? I was induced early last time so have no experience of it building up naturally.

Well I have the diaper bag packed for the hospital!

A few diapers and wipes (my hospital does provide these too), a few receiving and swaddling blankies, and 2 outfits.

I wish someone could pack my bag for me, it seems so complicated especially when my house is so messy!!

I'm feeling a bit down because my blood sugar numbers are slowly getting worse and harder to control. I guess the preg hormones are increasing. So I'll talk to my dr about maybe starting insulin. I'm totally scared to have to take it but I don't think I can keep my numbers down for 5 more weeks :(.

I def preferred packing the baby bag! It's more fun. Mine still needs toiletries and a change of clothes or two for me.

Hope you get your blood sugars under control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->