June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Keeping my fingers crossed that the meds work for you Medzi. :hugs:

More twins born yesterday. I think there's only 2 sets left... Get the feeing I'll be last lol

Cottleston - there's still Anidae with twins to be born too :hugs:

Dd is having a sleepover at grandma's tonight so that thefirst time we leave her overnight isn't when i'm in hospital. Off out to the cinema and for dinner. I've got crazy bh and period pain type back ache again. Hope iron man is good enough to distract me so it's not too uncomfortable for 2hrs+ !

Could be our last date night.for a long time! Enjoy your saturday night.

Ooh hope you have/had a good night MumMumMum! DS was at my mums last night but I can't be dealing with sitting in a cinema so DH and I got a Chinese takeaway and had an early night.

I had a bit of a funny turn this evening. Almost fainted on the stairs and it took me around half an hour just to feel well enough to stand up supported by DH. I still feel sick now, an hour and a half later. Hopefully I can either get some sleep soon or throw up. Don't like sicky limbo of "will I won't I?"

I was at a childrens bday party today and thought I was going to faint, been feeling funny all day :-/

Same here! Been feeling waay off today - I did throw up and it helped a little but feel super faint and like my arms weigh 50 pounds each.

Really enjoyed the film. All through dinner and the film I had the back ache and tightenings. Feel a bit sick and sometimes with them it's felt like my chest is tight. Oh, and I had the old lightening crotch when I got out of the car too.

Home now and running a bath to see if it stops. No idea what the build up to anything would be as I was induced last time and went from nothing to awful contractions straight away. Could be nothing but different to what i've felt so far this pregnancy.

Having one of those fed up days today's I'm just so uncomfortable can't get comfortable at all. Couldn't put my shoes on this morning either really not sure how I'd cope for a possible 7 weeks more like I did with my first.

Think I need to chill out for abit. How is everyone else feeling?

:hugs: hope you have a better day tomorrow.
im a little fed up but mostly just because im so ready now. two and a half weeks is so soon but its dragging soooo much.
i cant remember when i last wore shoes or socks. i've been in flipflops for at least 6 weeks if not more :haha:

dh got me a spicy curry tonight... wishful thinking. all its done is give me heartburn and ernie hiccups. :dohh:

Having one of those fed up days today's I'm just so uncomfortable can't get comfortable at all. Couldn't put my shoes on this morning either really not sure how I'd cope for a possible 7 weeks more like I did with my first.

Think I need to chill out for abit. How is everyone else feeling?

:hugs:

I'm torn between being fed up, wanting to get to full term and being nervous! :haha:

I'm now nervous about going into labour, dh getting here (assuming he still has a job - which he needs to!), getting dd tk my mum's and then getting to the hospital in time!

I did a lot of cleaning and organising today and have more planned for tomorrow so hppefully it will be easier to keep on top of once baby is here and we have mws and health visitors coming in - as well as friends and family.

I'm nearly done packing mine, baby's and dd1's bags. Still need to wash the carry car seat covers - planning on doing that tomorrow. Then we should hopefully be all ready to go. Hopefully!

:hugs: hope you have a better day tomorrow.
im a little fed up but mostly just because im so ready now. two and a half weeks is so soon but its dragging soooo much.
i cant remember when i last wore shoes or socks. i've been in flipflops for at least 6 weeks if not more :haha:

dh got me a spicy curry tonight... wishful thinking. all its done is give me heartburn and ernie hiccups. :dohh:

:hugs:

I had such bad swelling last time I know what you mean about shoes and socks. I was in work shoes a size bigger which were ridiculous once all the fluid drained away. This time i'veavoided it so far - but there's still time!

Let's try again!

Hope it worked!

Beautiful nursery.....do you plan for the baby to sleep in their own room from hospital?

Thanks! She'll be in our room in the cot at night, moses basket in the day but downstairs. We're just keeping the moses basket in there for now until she is here. We had the basket for dd1 but she didn't like it. We wouldn't bother with it this time but as we had it we thought we may as well try her with it.

Ok I'm accepting the fact that although I'm trying to remain chilled out I'm actually very stressed at the moment.

Can you ladies tell me what you had done by 34wks? Nursery, washing, purchasing, hospital bags? I've done nothing.

We have been waiting to move house for over a month now so everything is boxed up. I'm worried the sale is falling through. If the sale goes through the earliest we will move will be two more weeks I think and I'll be 36 weeks. If it falls through I'm waiting around so I'll be in the same position but in the old house.

All my baby stuff is boxed up and by this stage I feel I need to be in baby mode. I'm missing not having everything around me to enjoy.

I know that I'll manage if baby comes early, or if I haven't managed to have time to create the home I wanted but I don't want to have to cope. It's making me really sad that I'm not getting this.

I've tried so hard to be positive about everything but this last few days I've been shattered and now have a coldsore which shows I'm run down. I think deep down this is all upsetting me more than I wanted to admit.

I don't want to be a brat about it as I know in the end we'll be fine. I just wanted a bit of time to relax and enjoy things. I wanted to sit in my nice nursery looking at my babies clothes and things. :(

So by this stage what have you ladies done, I think I need to start trying to catch up as my time is running out and I can't keep waiting for the new house.

At 34 weeks id only just finished the hospital bags and ordered the cot mattress. I can't say much about nurseries because they'll be in our room until they're sleeping well enough to move in with DS so we haven't bothered doing any decorating or anything. I still need a new chest of drawers for the babies' clothes and I haven't even looked for one yet... And I need to rewash almost everything.

I'm sorry you're so stressed out hun. I can't imagine how hard it must be waiting on the sale of a house at 34 weeks. I moved house at 30 weeks last time and that was bad enough. The most important thing is that you and baby are ok, and although it's nice to have everything decorated and prepared, all LO will really need for a while is a place to sleep, nappies, milk and mummy. As long as those 4 things are around, nothing else matters :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->