June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Packed these in my hospital bag for my labour support :)

https://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y422/kellya009/E2FD00FC-0121-42A1-A404-E70D431724C1-6176-000006555A3B2799_zpsd71ff455.jpg

Let's try again!

Hope it worked!

Beautiful nursery.....do you plan for the baby to sleep in their own room from hospital?

Thanks! She'll be in our room in the cot at night, moses basket in the day but downstairs. We're just keeping the moses basket in there for now until she is here. We had the basket for dd1 but she didn't like it. We wouldn't bother with it this time but as we had it we thought we may as well try her with it.

Thanks for the response, we were to have the little one in their own room from hospital but will get a moses basket for our room for month one at least. As you can see, mine may be last minute panic as am in week 37 headed 38:)....any pain could mean anything so kinda nervous.

Holy jebus they look HUGE!

I'm sure it's just another false alarm but me and DH dtd tonight for the first time in ages. Now I'm getting painful cramps and tightenings in my belly and lower back, I've just had my 3rd BM (I'm usually a once every 2 days type), I'm feeling sick and got the shakes. The only difference between this and when I was in labour with ds1 is that my water broke at the start with DS. Sooo... I'm just waiting to see if it'll progress this time or if it's another false start caused by dtd.

Holy jebus they look HUGE!

I'm sure it's just another false alarm but me and DH dtd tonight for the first time in ages. Now I'm getting painful cramps and tightenings in my belly and lower back, I've just had my 3rd BM (I'm usually a once every 2 days type), I'm feeling sick and got the shakes. The only difference between this and when I was in labour with ds1 is that my water broke at the start with DS. Sooo... I'm just waiting to see if it'll progress this time or if it's another false start caused by dtd.

Oooh! Keep us posted!

BAH. Just like last time, it's fizzled out to random tightenings again. I give up, I have NO idea what my body is up to... Oh well only 15 days til c-day!

Morning everyone! Have been in an out of hosp the past week with my BP and protein and blood in my urine :-( was really scared they would induce the baby, I'm hoping things happen by themselves this as I had to be induced last time! Glad everyone seems well and babies are staying put

Kelly I have a scan today. I might jog to the hospital :haha:
Jade, hope things happen naturally for you!

Hope things happen soon for those waiting for it and nothing happens for those not!

Today's the day we find out about dh's job. Hopefully it's good news and then I have two days to get my bp down for the mw! I'm sure it's up right now, i'm so worried I feel sick so it has to be.

After all the bh and cramping we had on sat I've told dh no dtd until full term now, just in case. Can't believe next week is full term! Eek. We got the cot and nursing chair set up in our room yesterday. Feels so real now.

Oh mummummum hope it's good news for dh

Jade - hope your bp manages to stabilise and come down .

Cottleston - I had that last time with JJ loads of false starts etc at least you have a c date

Afm - think I lost abit of my plug this morning only about half a teaspoon but happy things are all Moving in the right direction :). Hospital bag packing today

Cottleston hope things start up for you soon! You must be so tired now :(

Jade oh no, hope you don't end up being induced again :(

Emma - eeek it's all getting exciting...I'm pretty sure I've been losing little bits of my plug too...I might pounce on OH later :lol:

Kelly - those skittles look yum! I had a pack of Jelly babies in my labour bag....they kind of got eaten :blush: :haha:

Afm....37 weeks today!!! :happydance: full term, wahooo! Ready when you are little man!!

X

Oh and yay baby is size of a watermelon...although I feel more like I'm carrying a baby elephant LOL!

X

He's lost his job. My last chance at mat leave and time with my kids and i'll have to go back to work when she's maybe 8 weeks old :cry:

Oh mum mum :( so sorry, hope your OH can find more work very soon so you don't have to return to work so early :( :hugs:

Xxxx

He's lost his job. My last chance at mat leave and time with my kids and i'll have to go back to work when she's maybe 8 weeks old :cry:

Oh I'm sorry really hoping he'd be ok. I'm sending you all my positive thoughts that a new job will turn up soon for him so you will still have time off :hugs:

Mellie - yay happy full term ! Pounce on that man :-0. How you feeling this morning?

Well whoever I said yesterday I'm kit tired and only need a short snooze - that's a complete lie this morning got up with JJ had shower and breakfast then just set on the sofa for two hours :blush: must of needed more of a sleep than I thought - only reason I got up is because I want to get baby stuff ready so I can then relax

Kelly - I read in these last weeks the baby can learn to pivot their hips so I guess that would mean their legs would move to the other side?

Cottleston - I have a friend that would get contractions if she dtd... but all that did was make her sore and hurt for a day or 2, didn't make the baby come early. But everyone is different, so who knows! I do think anything that causes pains like that might help if your body is already geared for labor!

Mum - oh no!! I'm so sorry!! 8 weeks? There are plenty of people here that go back at that point... but I know it'll be hard since you are wanting to be home with your lo, sigh! I am hopeful he'll find another job soon!

Jelly - I did turn the light on when I went the bathroom in the middle of the night last night... but normally don't. Figuring now if I DO start to lose plug, we're far enough along that it won't regrow etc. I think I read (what to expect when expecting) if you lose your plug, could mean labor in 1-2 weeks max? But think if it was whole plug.

Mellie - Congrats on full term!!

Afm - I am so used to lack of sleep now! I have learned to not look at my clock until I think its at least 5 am... because if I look when I first wake up and every time after that I'm wondering what time it is... I'd be looking at like 3 and 4 am ugh! Today, I did pretty good and didn't look until 4:55 am. :) But I am happy that I AM getting some good sleep, even if less than normal. With my first pregnancy, my hips hurt so bad that sleeping on my side was not comfortable and now I can be comfortable, just still wake up a lot!

Sorry to hear about your husbands job MumMumMum, we went through something similar just after my son was born, things happen for a reason and everything will turn out ok in the end! Xx

So so sorry MumMumMum :hugs: Hopefully he finds something else soon!

Jade - I'm exactly the same as you...stupid BP and protein :(

So sorry MumMumMum. I hope you work something out :hugs:

So my scan was... Surprising.
Turns out my false alarm last night forced twin 1 head down. Twin 2 is still breech. Now I don't know what I'm going to do or even what hospital policy is for delivery. I'm so mentally prepared for a c section that I'm not sure I want to change. But then part of me is like... Why go through surgery if you don't have to?
Ugh.
I keep breaking down in tears because I just don't know what to do. Sigh.

Oh wow cottlestonpie! Maybe u will still have to have the section because of the twin that's breech? Very scary if everything was to change now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->