June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Could you give your mw a call and discuss your options cottleston? Hope you have a plan soon :(

X

I'm consultant led... And my consultant only works for 3hrs on a Monday morning. :dohh:
I have his secretary's number and I've been advised to call her on Thursday to see if I can have an emergency appointment but it's not looking likely at the moment.
Something is telling me to push for the section though... Not sure why.

Must be such a hard decision to make :( hope you can get an emergency appt for Thursday

X

Anyone else feel like they are struggling to breath? I have no room left in me for anything anymore, not even my lungs by the feel of it.
I can't eat much at all anymore which is soooo unlike me!

Thanks ladies. We've spent the afternoon searching job vacancies. Hopefully he'll get something soon. I'm trying to chill out about it because of the pre-e risk. I've come this far, I really don't want to be back there again.

Anyone else feel like they are struggling to breath? I have no room left in me for anything anymore, not even my lungs by the feel of it.

Yep! I'm feeling very squashed in there, breathing is getting harder.

I'm consultant led... And my consultant only works for 3hrs on a Monday morning. :dohh:
I have his secretary's number and I've been advised to call her on Thursday to see if I can have an emergency appointment but it's not looking likely at the moment.

That's got to be a tough one to call! I'm not sure which option I'd take in your situation. Hope you get an appointment.

Thanks hun. I'm still so torn. I've got MIL to look after DS tomorrow so I can properly research, look into my hospitals twin delivery policy properly and generally get my head around it.
I want to do what's safest for the twins. I just need to work out what that is.

Fingers crossed for you and your DH... What work was he doing before?

Thanks hun. I'm still so torn. I've got MIL to look after DS tomorrow so I can properly research, look into my hospitals twin delivery policy properly and generally get my head around it.
I want to do what's safest for the twins. I just need to work out what that is.

Fingers crossed for you and your DH... What work was he doing before?

I get the safety thing.

It was split between service work and sales. Others have gone too. He's applied for anything yhat's enough money and he is remotly qualified for. No idea what will happen with him making it to the birth. If he gets a new job before then it could be awkward. I need him there after last time though.

Mummummum so sorry to hear about your oh's job. That's very crap timing, not that it's ever good.

Ladies I'm feeling a bit lightheaded and have a bit of a pulsating headache. Not a bad headache as such more like a coming and going pulse feeling. Any advice?

I'm mad... Yesterday I woke up with a gigantic baby head up in my ribs. Doesn't she know she's suppose to stay head down from now on??

And her head is HUGE. It feels like a cantaloupe sticking out of my side! Now that I can feel how big it is I'm scared to push that out!! Seems impossible!!

Mummum I'm so sorry to hear about your dh's job :( joining the others in hoping he finds a new one really soon.

Cottleston, Phantom who originally started this thread is expecting surro twins and her Dr told her if twin A is head down and bigger than twin B he will easily deliver them naturally if B is breech. Obviously it depends on your own provider's comfort level (as well as your own) as not many are trained in breech births these days. I still have a breech baby and am struggling to find a provider willing to allow me to attempt a breech delivery and not just say its an automatic c section.

I know my hospital can't cut me open without my consent so even if they try to make me get a c section just for being breech I can refuse, but I'm not entirely comfortable with insisting if the staff aren't experienced with breech births.

I had a great Drs appt today. Baby is head down (I guess her butt is just huge) and growing perfectly, in the words of the dr :). I haven't gained any weight in 10 weeks so the dr said don't be so strict with my diet. They are worried about the high blood sugar in GD affecting the baby, but apparently my baby isn't suffering any ill effects at all so it's ok for me to have a few higher numbers and eat a bit more liberally so I gain some weight!! Which is perfect timing because me and DH are going away for the weekend and eating out :). Yay!

Hey ladies, had Mw apt yesterday and baby's head is now 3/5 engaged or 2/5 palpable. I know his doesn't really mean that I'll deliver early but I'm still excited! Anyone else got any experience with these numbers? I don't post here too often but I'm a background follower of every post!

Hey ladies, had Mw apt yesterday and baby's head is now 3/5 engaged or 2/5 palpable. I know his doesn't really mean that I'll deliver early but I'm still excited! Anyone else got any experience with these numbers? I don't post here too often but I'm a background follower of every post!

I haven't been given numbers so far, just that she is head down. I have my 36 wk check tomorrow so maybe she'll say then? I have seen plenty of others talk about the numbers though.

Carly my daughter was starting to engage at 36 weeks and wasn't born til 41+3. But that doesn't mean you won't go soon :)

My bub is fully engaged and we're expecting delivery soon. It's my 4th though

Carly my daughter was starting to engage at 36 weeks and wasn't born til 41+3. But that doesn't mean you won't go soon :)

It's difficult not to get excited when u hear the words "the baby's on her way out' oh well, even at worst it's still only another 4 and a half weeks till I'm induced! :coffee:

Lisa, have you been given a date? If not what makes you think you'll be delivering soon?

It's difficult not to get excited when u hear the words "the baby's on her way out' oh well, even at worst it's still only another 4 and a half weeks till I'm induced! :coffee:

Lisa, have you been given a date? If not what makes you think you'll be delivering soon?

Oh dear,baby brain!! Just re-read your post "baby's head is fully engaged!!!" Oops

Oh dear,baby brain!! Just re-read your post "baby's head is fully engaged!!!" Oops

Lol! I've had cervix checks because I had my last bub at 32 weeks. I've been having pre labour contractions all day too

This baby is lower so maybe that's what is helping me... I get kicks and such in the ribs but I can still breathe. Unless I try to walk lol. I get winded very easily. I can eat... I am trying to be better about not eating so much though!

Yeah I liked the advice you got... sounds like it depends on the dr and what he/she is comfortable with... don't want them delivering you vaginally and being all nervous about it! I thought breech meant a c section but sounds like not neccesarily!

I had a great Drs appt today. Baby is head down (I guess her butt is just huge) and growing perfectly, in the words of the dr :). I haven't gained any weight in 10 weeks so the dr said don't be so strict with my diet. They are worried about the high blood sugar in GD affecting the baby, but apparently my baby isn't suffering any ill effects at all so it's ok for me to have a few higher numbers and eat a bit more liberally so I gain some weight!! Which is perfect timing because me and DH are going away for the weekend and eating out :). Yay!

Ah good news Kelly! Eat up!

Nothing new with me... other than realizing I can't go to standing room only events!! Went to an event last night and between trying to feed my toddler without a seat for her and also not being able to sit myself... well, I'm paying for it now! We ended up sitting her ON a table so at least higher up so we could help her without having to crouch on the ground... and someone found me a metal folding chair. But yeah. Too little too late. Back about felt like it was going to break in half by the time I left. I left without even telling DH I was going... almost burst into tears so had to get outta there! Looks like I'll be taking off work early. Pain not so bad now, but I feel like I've taken sleep meds because about to pass out from exhaustion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->