June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Yep I hate this stage if pregnancy - we very thing becomes an effort or a massive task, good news on no pressure e :)

Oh Yoshy - hopefully they can rebook you asap

They wouldn't let me rebook immediately. I'm still so pissed off about it. The secretary wasn't the one who's usually there when I go, and she was a real bitch about not being able to book it and having to call myself this afternoon to rebook.

It's so unacceptable that if they cancel my appointment they don't just reschedule it immediately! But there's nothing I can do.

Yeah my drs office reschedules right away if they cancel. That's ridiculous!!

Ok I've just had a really good laugh. Me and DH are going away for 2 nights for our anniversary, so I was trying on some of my lingerie to see if any of it works... Needless to say it was hilarious.

I managed to squeeze into one of my baby dolls so I hope he appreciates the effort on my part.

Also how do you girls feel about Preggos wearing bikinis? Am I going to make everyone at the hotel pool uncomfortable? I do have a 1 piece too.

I saw your pics on Facebook Kelly... I say GO FOR IT!
There's nothing wrong with it, and it's such a lovely neat bump id show it off for sure! If anyone has a problem with it then it's exactly that... THEIR problem. They can avert their eyes and carry on.

Ok I've just had a really good laugh. Me and DH are going away for 2 nights for our anniversary, so I was trying on some of my lingerie to see if any of it works... Needless to say it was hilarious.

I managed to squeeze into one of my baby dolls so I hope he appreciates the effort on my part.

Also how do you girls feel about Preggos wearing bikinis? Am I going to make everyone at the hotel pool uncomfortable? I do have a 1 piece too.

If you are comfortable with it I can't see why anyone else shouldn't be :flower:

Personally, I don't even like to see my own belly after two pregnancies, never mind anyone else!

I love when women show their bumps off in bikinis! I sadly don't have the body for it and now have some stretch marks so I say do it!

Yoshy - so sorry about your appointment :( Hopefully tomorrow you can reschedule and get in quickly!

I've started getting a tight tummy and some cramps and some back pain so I hope my body is practicing too!

I've started getting a tight tummy and some cramps and some back pain so I hope my body is practicing too!

Fingers crossed! Mines been the worst so far today. This evening it's been quite uncomfortable. Trouble is, I really don't feel like I'll know the difference between that and the real thing!

I'm starting to wonder if I'll know too with all the false alarms. We'll all end up sitting here posting while practically giving birth asking "ehhhh so... could this be what it feels like?" lol

I'm starting to wonder if I'll know too with all the false alarms. We'll all end up sitting here posting while practically giving birth asking "ehhhh so... could this be what it feels like?" lol

:haha: Probably! I'm off for a bath to see if it stops. I won't sleep with this anyway. It's hard enough to get comfy these days!

I'm feeling exactly the same :rofl:

I thought it would be easier to know 2nd time around but I only knew when my waters went didn't feel any contractions before that even when my midwife felt me have one four hours before

With DD I had aches and pains for a day before labour actually properly begun but I do wonder if I was having contractions....with DS my waters went first then contractions about 3 hours later!

Intrigued to see how labour will start this time round...kind of hoping my waters won't go first this time round...I remember they just kept gushing, it wasn't a nice feeling lol

X

I can't wait until all this is over! I forgot how taxing the end of pregnancy is

The aches stopped enough for me to get to sleep last night. Woke up today and they are back! I'm so fed up with being uncomfortable, peeing all the time and finding everything so tiring.

I hope all this back ache and cramping is actually doing something productive rather than just keeping me from getting the housework done!

Still getting loads of pressure down there.... like hes going to drop of of me! Lol the joys of the last few weeks! My bh have also come on alot stronger in this pregnancy too!
Guess we are all on thr home stretch now. Wont be long until we all meet our lil ones :-D xx

Ahhhh feel like hibernating till I'm in labour....I'm absolutely knackered all the time!! Plus I'm so bored and fed up too...everything is getting too much for me now and I'm getting really irritable by everything :( *sigh*

Hurry up baby, very much ready to meet you!!!

X

Jadey - Woohoo on having a section date!! That is the day before my due date! I had a scan at almost 36 weeks... baby was over 6 pounds but forget the ounces and he was maybe 2 days bigger than the due date. But that was fine because those scans aren't exact. Scan predicted my first baby would be like a pound bigger and a week bigger than she was at birth... I had the scan to see if he was going to be as big as her because then I'd induce at 39 weeks again since she was bigger than average. But this one is smaller, yay!

Cottleston - Yeah you have some good sized babies for being twins! Great job growing those babies!!!

Mum - I am in same boat as far as being induced last time so pretty clueless about what to expect! But makes it more exciting, that's for sure!!! And I use a maternity support belt for shopping trips etc... only way I can handle it!! Things just aren't as supported as they were with my first... they say your bump is lower second time around due to things being looser... so would make sense that its more uncomfortable!

Oh and I lost at least a good portion of my plug last time weeks before the induction. Now I'm not even that concerned to watch for the plug since it didn't mean anything last time. Well, it might mean I'm a couple weeks out, but I'm 3 weeks from due date so would just make me stress and wonder if I'll go early. Rather just try and keep expecting to not go early so I don't get so anxious.

Kelly - Wear whatever you feel comfortable in!! I wore bikinis while prego last time because they FIT and I didn't want to go buy maternity swimwear. But I wore a tank top over the bikini in public because my boobs were fallin outta the top haha. So I guess just make sure things fit!

Mellie! Yeah I am bored too! And I'm working! I hate watching tv now because it seems so boring... and sitting around is lame... so I guess work forces me to get up and get out. Will be interesting to see how my weekend goes.

Hurts if I'm too active, yet boring to sit around. Blah! I was up during the night with pain in the bump area... maybe contractions? Or stronger BH. I can't tell. I always tell my dr I haven't had contractions when they ask at my appts because I can't tell. Anyway, so I'm tired today. And I'm pretty sure, like you guys, that I won't know when labour has started. But from what I've read, when it gets farther along, we'll DEFINITELY know... so figuring if I can't smile through the pain and talk normally, it'll be the real deal. But I know there will be a lot of time BEFORE that with pains... and I'll be wondering if its time or not and getting all anxious etc. Oh well!

You guys are all so close! I feel ages behind you :haha:
Can't believe so many June babies have been born already and they will just continue to roll in :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->