June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Having this baby is clearly on my mind - all night I dreamt about going into labour! :haha:

The bank hol would be a good time to arrive though, so my mum doesn't have to take time off work to have dd1.

Good luck for wed!

Thanks!
Yeah my mums on standby for DS and has half term booked off so we're lucky with the timing. I'm so so desperate for it to happen today though. Keep crying for no reason. I might talk DH into taking me to the shop later. I want to feel sorry for myself with my friends Ben and Jerry.

You know, last week i had pains here, pains there, lots of false labour i was sure Sunday which is today would not pass before the little prince is on my hands.......Now, i feel nothing much I could almost doubt that I am in week 39....surely, looks like I have to wait a bit longer....Edd is 2nd June which is xactly a week away.....i pray that we'l be done before then.

Cottlestonpie I have lots of respect for you....cant even imagine what your story is when mine is as is with one bud:).....you only have two full days to go though, so all the best.

Mummumum.........I have a feeling you are my waiting companion, so breath in and out, sigh harder and lets wear the patience garment:)

Ooh happy 39 weeks! Hopefully by this time next week you'll have bubs!
I'm 38w today and still here. Taking DS to feed the ducks today. I'll feel at home there with all my waddling :haha:

Hello everyone i hope you dont mind if i join you all, Im due 2nd July but baby keeps trying to come early so im being induced on the 5th June (if i still havent had him by then) :)

Hope you are all well, im very nervous about possiably having my litttle man a month early but there you go xx

Welcome JWandBump!

Well I'm 36 weeks today and feeling every day of it :/

I've got my pedicure booked for June 9th, but kinda hoping I won't make it that far at this point... it's still two weeks from now!
Kiddo's gotta stay in til June 3rd or 4th, cuz my mum's in England at the moment and won't be back til then, but if he comes before then, my MIL told me over the weekend that I should bring me with her to the hospital, which is a great backup for me, since she lives so close (and I also get on really well with her).
I was so happy she offered that!! :D

Can I join? Our little girl was due July 12th but we are now booked in for a c/s on the 29th June due to placenta previa so she is going to be born at 37+6 hopefully everything runs smoothly an this little girl can wait till then, had a scare two nights ago where she tried to make her appearance but all has settled down for now thank goodness.

Welcome ladies :wave:

STILL nothing happening here. This is turning out to feel like a long wait. It's worse than symtom spotting when TTC - at least that only takes a few weeks to find out either way!

OMG, Mummummum, you hit it right on the nose! It's so much worse than the symptom spotting! Haha

One more week til I can start trying to induce!!

Welcome Xxenssial

I've been getting a lot of BH / pains past couple of days think I might not go so overdue as with JJ but not sure if I want this baby before due date at the moment anyway

Hey ladies! I need to catch up on here but our yellow bump turned blue! I see it is already updated - thanks!! :D

Nathaniel Joseph was born on May 24 at 6:31 pm, 7 pounds 15 ounces, 21 inches long. I was supposed to be induced on Thursday but it was pushed back because the hospital was so busy so they were going to call me on Friday. Well, looks like Cubby and my body knew it was time as I went into labour naturally at 5:00 am Friday morning.

We just got home and things are ok :) Having some feeding issues (I had a breast reduction and so far have had no luck feeding or pumping) but we are practicing and going to try for a few days.

Hope all is well - can't wait for more baby announcements and that our time is finally here!

Hey ladies! I need to catch up on here but our yellow bump turned blue! I see it is already updated - thanks!! :D

Nathaniel Joseph was born on May 24 at 6:31 pm, 7 pounds 15 ounces, 21 inches long. I was supposed to be induced on Thursday but it was pushed back because the hospital was so busy so they were going to call me on Friday. Well, looks like Cubby and my body knew it was time as I went into labour naturally at 5:00 am Friday morning.

We just got home and things are ok :) Having some feeding issues (I had a breast reduction and so far have had no luck feeding or pumping) but we are practicing and going to try for a few days.

Hope all is well - can't wait for more baby announcements and that our time is finally here!

Congratulations love! That is truly wonderful

Congrats on your little man! How exciting :) I love seeing birth announcements! Have to admit they make me jealous though :haha: good luck with the breast feeding :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->