June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

So scary how close we all are! I finished my hospital bag last night and had a big tidy up! I am going to Finnish getting the baby's clothes washed and ironed today and then I'm all done!

What are the rules on when your supposed to head to hospital if your in labour? I asked at my last appointment and the mw told me go once the contractions are 10mins apart! Or straight away if your waters have broken. Isn't 10mins apart quite early? I am actually clueless having been induced with my first

Yeah they told my sister to go in when she was getting 3 contractions within 10 minutes!
She was 8.5cm when she arrived at the hospital.
I can see the hospital from my bedroom window, it's only a stones throw away, I'm hoping to stay at home for as long as poss but due to previous csection I think they will want me monitored :(

Here we are told to call, contractions lasting 45 seconds, 5 minutes apart, for at least an hour. Or right away if waters break.

For me it's if waters go or if you have three contractions in 10 minutes lasting about a minute at a time

Cottleston - did the wind pass?

Bunni - my lo has short legs in comparison to the head and abdomen, it was the same for JJ too . Think for us it's just a genetic trait, but nothing to be worried about.

As JJ has been ill this week my baby organising has had to be put on hold for the majority of it. Hoping to have a good blitz today and over the bank holiday as I really just want to relax before baby arrives.

I miss bank holidays... we don't have them over here. They're such a great excuse for a day off work!

I'm SO grateful for bank holiday Monday.
DH works from home on Tuesdays, do today is his last day in the office before babies arrive.

My friends GF just had her baby. She was due a bit after me. So jealous!! (He was nearly 10lb though- ooof)

Ouch!!!!!!! Not long to go for you either hang in there can't imagine how your body must be feeling :/ sending lots of positive thoughts your way!

I'm SO grateful for bank holiday Monday.
DH works from home on Tuesdays, do today is his last day in the office before babies arrive.

My friends GF just had her baby. She was due a bit after me. So jealous!! (He was nearly 10lb though- ooof)

I can't imagine how your feeling now. I've hit the wall today and have officially had enough, so to be carrying twins at this same point must be excruciating. Final countdown for you, bet you can't wait x

Tried foot massage and dtd last night. Nothing. Not even bhs - they seem to have stopped after being frequent a week ago.

Really want her out now but feels like that time is getting further away! I'm so tired and getting really fed up with everyone around me. Hope I don't go too far over.

I've just nearly fell down the stairs! My hips feel as though they are not in their socket properly??!!?? My left leg keeps giving way as I'm walking. This isn't normal is it?????

2ndtime - Oh enjoy the break before the baby!! I am sitting at my desk at work right this moment... putting feet up makes my calves/butt hurt, but putting feet down means more swelling and bump squished from sitting. Ah enjoy!!! Oh man you couldn’t keep your painted toes for the c section?? That's annoying!!!

Oh dear on nearly falling!! Sounds like what people get with SPD... loose joints. I don't have SPD, but I do get wobbly at times.

Xxyjadexx - My dr asked if I knew when to call etc... I told him the 5-1-1 rule and he was like huh what's that? I thought that was the norm, but guess not!! Anyway, still planning to sorta follow it... contractions 5 min apart, 1 min long, for 1 hour. But I know I'd be calling before that because I am impatient, ha.

Sounds like everyone has different rules of when to go in!! I just don't want to go in too soon and spend a ton of time moaning in a hospital bed if I could have been home where there's a warm tub and I'm allowed to eat and drink!

Mummum we are in the same boat over here. BH disappeared and no signs of action at all :(. 37 weeks and all I want is this baby OUT!!

Mummum we are in the same boat over here. BH disappeared and no signs of action at all :(. 37 weeks and all I want is this baby OUT!!

I hear you! Hopefully it won't be much longer now for any of us.

I have been having loads of BH and even some that are quite painful but doc says I am still long and closed so I have a feeling I will be at this for a long time still

From what i've read online it sounds normal but as well as the snot discharge (which I think is still just bits of plug) i'm now also getting lots of clear, more watery discharge every time I go to the loo. It's not leaking otherwise, just when wiped.

Anyone else had this?

Yeah I have days where I have such watery frequent discharge that I have to change undies (and sheets as its usually in the mornings once I've say up)... Gross.

I was having tightenings earlier. 8 minutes apart, lasting about a minute at a time. Now less frequent and weaker. Yet another false alarm. Roll on Wednesday!

Yeah I have days where I have such watery frequent discharge that I have to change undies (and sheets as its usually in the mornings once I've say up)... Gross.

I was having tightenings earlier. 8 minutes apart, lasting about a minute at a time. Now less frequent and weaker. Yet another false alarm. Roll on Wednesday!

I'm so excited for you :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->