June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Cottlestonpie I bet your so excited for tomorrow! What time is your csection booked for?

I won't know until this evening... They like to keep me guessing lol
I've got my anaesthetist appointment at 3pm today then once that's finished I'll get a phone call telling me what time to get to the hospital tomorrow.
I can't believe it's so close now! Eeeeek!

Im sure you'd be able to decline if you don't want it. Is there a reason you don't want one or is it just that you'd rather wait to see if you go naturally?
They're probably offering it to try to avoid induction.

Yeah i guess after having a csection last time due to breech I would just prefer to wait till she is ready this time. But I guess by going overdue I just run the extra risk of another csection and I don't want that either!
I will have a good chat with the midwife tomorrow.

Is it your csection today? You must be so excited!!! You have done so well getting this far!

My lovely little lady was born today at 37+4. Weighing 6lb even. I'm completely in love

Congrats lisa!

I want my baby now! Time to go for a long walk despite the pain I think!

My lovely little lady was born today at 37+4. Weighing 6lb even. I'm completely in love

Congratulations , has she a name yet?

JT congratulations on your baby boy - hope you recover quickly

Congratulations Lisa! X

2ndtime, I have my anaesthetist appointment today, c section tomorrow. Getting super nervous. Had a little cry to myself this morning as I realised I probably wouldn't get many morning cuddles in bed just me and DS1 anymore. Feels weird that he's going from the baby of the family to big brother!

Congratulations Lisa and JT!

Aww congratulations Lisa!

I'm so jealous of all these babies! I'm going to be the only one left in this group lol everyone else will have to move to the May group :haha:

Cottleston, I know how you feel, I'm spending the day chillin with my little girl, she's 19 months and very much still my baby in my eyes, it's going to be strange!

This is the bitty princess

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 8
Cottleston - :hugs: I'm not surprised you are feeling emotional

Been to midwife and am measuring 3 weeks ahead, got consultant next week and they think they may start giving me sweeps as baby's head is big too. Just hope baby stays put for another couple of weeks.

CottlestonPie - good luck today and tomorrow!

Jellycat - are they going to do a scan too? My bump measured big with DD1 but it turned out she was small and my bump was mostly fluid. That wasn't picked up before they did a growth scan before they started the induction.

No walk for me today - it hasn't stopped raining - got to love a British summer! I'm going to hoover the house from top to bottom instead. Cutting the grass yesterday got the cramps back so hopefully it's getting something done down there too, as well as making the house tidier!

Congrats Lisa and JT!!

Aww congratulations Lisa!

I'm so jealous of all these babies! I'm going to be the only one left in this group lol everyone else will have to move to the May group :haha:

Cottleston, I know how you feel, I'm spending the day chillin with my little girl, she's 19 months and very much still my baby in my eyes, it's going to be strange!

Have no fear, I'd be shocked if Kiddo arrived before Sunday. He's not full term til then anyway... there are a few of us who are further behind than you, 2ndtime... :)

Mummummum had growth scan 3 weeks ago and baby was measuring exactly text book average. No mention of a further scan but I'm thinking of booking another one privately before my consultant appointment next week

Hello JW and Xxenssial!

Medzi - Congrats and I hope things are going well... sounds like some feeding issues so I hope you figured out something that works for you and your lo!

Jtj1054 - Yay congrats to you too! Scary stuff, glad he is out and healthy now!

And Lisa too! Congrats!!

Jellycat - Hope the sweeps help! From what was said on here, sounds like more so later on. I had one before 39 weeks with dd and didn't help grr. And hurt owwwww. But now thinking I won't say no if dr offers to do one this week... so many babies... I want mine! :)

I want this baby born soon... yeah lots of babies being born lately!! Guess they will keep coming since June is upon us! Last week at work, yay!!! Legs are killing me while trying to sit at my desk sigh. And lower back is really killing me too, standing or sitting. I want to go home and get back in bed!!!!

Congrats to all the babies.

Sorry to all the waiting mommies, I know it sucks :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"