June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Well I think all this stress I'm going through right now with our stupid house is getting to me and to Kiddo...

I've started having these menstrual-type pains I keep hearing about from people. And for some reason they seem to be followed each time by BH.

Congratulations Medzi, am amazed, I see our babies will share something in common...coming soon...Congrats:)

Welcome ladies :wave:

STILL nothing happening here. This is turning out to feel like a long wait. It's worse than symtom spotting when TTC - at least that only takes a few weeks to find out either way!

he he he...thought of the symptom spotting in TTC yesterday, feels like we back to the first 4 weeks of pregnancy:)

Mummummum....As i mentioned before, looks like you and I should breathe easy and take a chill pill then wait:)...anyway, sooner than later it shall happen.

Congrats medzi. Lovely name too.
Well I have a week to go and soooo want this lil man to make an early appearance. I'm fed up of that full feeling. Want to sleep in my tummy. And well generally just want my body back to myself now :-( come in little man. Gonna spend the day bouncing on my ball today. Hubby is finally home too so things r easier with him here. I've got reflexology booked for Thursday morning so hoping that spurs baby on but I've read mixed reviews. Anyone had or heard of success stories about reflexology x

Same as always... plenty of BH, and some of the menstrual-type pains, but nothing more.

Hands and feet hurting, but no other signs of labour.

Hopefully labour will wait til my mum gets back from England next Monday... after that it's anyone's game and I'm ready and waiting ;)

I have a sweep scheduled for Wednesday. Not sure if I want it to be honest.
I am hoping for a VBAC so the consultant ordered the midwife to book them in for weeks 39, 40 and 41.
If I want the VBAC do you think I have to have the sweep? Or can I decline? I know they don't want me going past my due date, maybe I could decline the 39 week one and just have one if I get to 40+ weeks?

Im sure you'd be able to decline if you don't want it. Is there a reason you don't want one or is it just that you'd rather wait to see if you go naturally?
They're probably offering it to try to avoid induction.

They say sweeps are more effective nearer 41 weeks but think they are offering them early to avoid you being induced. I had two with JJ and the 2nd one definitely got labour starting. I'd much prefer a sweep than being induced (not that I've ever been induced)

Wanted to update out little man was born may 24 at 7:52 am 6 pounds 3 ounces 20 inches long. I was induced at 37 weeks and after 19 hours of labor his cord prolapsed and I was only 3 cm. ill update his entire birth story soon, it was awful and scary but he's safe and healthy!

Congratulations Jtj!!

Ohmygod the gas pains wahhhhh. I've been laying down in different positions, walking, sitting on the toilet rocking side to side, back and forth... It just won't all come out!

Cottlestonpie I bet your so excited for tomorrow! What time is your csection booked for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->