June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Yay Lisa! Congrats!!

Update on us - Nate is having some jaundice issues... he is eating great (but not breastfeeding as I've been having almost no milk production), he has some good active periods, and he has lots of good poops, but his levels keep rising. He will be going into the hospital for light therapy in a few hours for overnight, my poor little dude. :( But I know it will make him feel all better and I get to be with him the whole time.

Had a mw appointment today and she booked me another appointment for next week and said she doesn't think baby is on her way anytime soon :-( but I guess you can never tell!

Sorry Jade :(. I was hoping not to make it to my 38 wk appt on Friday but I doubt that will happen lol.

2/6 of the girls who share my due date have us their babes! I'm next!! Dibs.

I bet I'm not dilated at all. Lots of BH but bump still sooo high!!

MEdzi - So they don't send home a light box or something to treat jaundice? MY friend here in the STates had something like that for the first while.

JAde -ugh sorry. Yeah I don't expect any progress when I go tomorrow. Blah. But yeah even if I am dilated, etc... still doesn't mean baby is coming.

I've had tons of BH throughout third tri, they aren't as noticeable now... so either not as strong or I've just gotten used to them.. well less room so probably don't notice as much because less time to contract to get uterus hard! Less movement lately.. I guess due to less space. Shooting leg pains and lower back pains really killin me today. HOPEFUL that means somethin??? Baby dropped or something?? We'll see.

To all the ladies waiting - I feel your pain! My mum said my bump had dropped when we saw them yesterday. It doesn't take much standing to set off pain down low so hopefully she's more engaged than she was at 36 week app (4/5). My next MW app is Thursday. I'm going to ask how far over they'll let me go and if the chance of pre-e and haemorraging increases the longer I go on. I know BP can start to rise and that can contribute to those...

IF I had to be induced again I'd really hope that all the pain I had in the last few weeks meant they could at least break my waters instead of the pessary and drip again.

Thanks girls, she's completely captured my heart.

If it makes anyone feel better at all I had a scan to check cervix a few days ago and I was long high and closed but soft and I went into spontaneous labor and had a baby in 5 hours! Things can change really fast

CONGRATS to you ladies on your new little ones!

Not much longer for all the other bumps!!! Some of you don't sound like your gonna be much longer!

I have been having weekly nst's and scans doctor set up induction for Friday at 10, as placenta seems to be starting to Peter out fluid was borderline low. And told today he is going to use cytotec, I made the mistake of Googleing, and shouldn't of done that! I have been using epo since 34 weeks though so cervix was good n mushy and @ a 2 & 50% so hopefully it's not a big drama fest Friday : /

2ndtime I hope you get your vbac. I'm really pleased to hear you're being allowed to try for one as my biggest worry about ending up with a c section after the recovery time with a toddler is having to make sure we don't get pregnant again for at least a year(which we might not anyway but j don't want to be restricted)

Cant believe am in week 39 and my body behaves as though its having a breeze.....only having pelvic pain....lets see how much longer the wait will be.

2ndtime I hope you get your vbac. I'm really pleased to hear you're being allowed to try for one as my biggest worry about ending up with a c section after the recovery time with a toddler is having to make sure we don't get pregnant again for at least a year(which we might not anyway but j don't want to be restricted)

Thank you :)

That's why I really didn't want one last time but 10 months later.... Oops!

My main worry this time will be looking after a newborn and 19 month old so here's hoping the VBAC goes to plan! :)

I am off for my sweep now after an awful attempt at shaving my legs and bikini line. At least my midwife will get a laugh at work today :-/

Sumday - good luck for your induction this week - why have they been closely monitoring you?

2ndtime - hope you get a good sweep and things look favourable

LOL! Good luck 2ndtime!!!

Jelly: gest.hypertension they put me on labetalol at 31 weeks while It's nice to know that baby is doing good and after yesterday finding that the scans are not a waste of time as it caught the fluid trending down it certainly hasn't felt that way so will just be glad to be done with the extra trips to the medical center.

Dylan and Eddie born at 9:45ish (I still don't have exact times lol) weighing 6lb 7 and 6lb 12 respectively. Nice big boys!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/kjrandom/4AEE1D7D-65E7-4F4A-B17B-16C6EFF67D52-274-0000001C7B0BC7AE_zpsebff0946.jpg

Both are doing well. As am I. Bit tired and sore but totally in love with my lil dudes. Dylan looks a lot like ds1 as a newborn.

Dylan and Eddie born at 9:45ish (I still don't have exact times lol) weighing 6lb 7 and 6lb 12 respectively. Nice big boys!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/kjrandom/4AEE1D7D-65E7-4F4A-B17B-16C6EFF67D52-274-0000001C7B0BC7AE_zpsebff0946.jpg

Both are doing well. As am I. Bit tired and sore but totally in love with my lil dudes. Dylan looks a lot like ds1 as a newborn.

Congrats! Glad you are all doing well. They are lovely. What great weights too!

I didn't have the sweep.
Baby is in position but not engaged. Got to spend the next couple of days on the gym ball

Awww they are amazing!
Hope you recover quickly cottleston :thumbup: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back