• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

I'm impressed you trust your DH to check you... Mine would have no clue what to do, and I'd be terrified of him trying it!

So walking seems to have done nothing. Oh well. Guess i'll be waiting a little longer to meet her.

Good news is dd1 finally said yes today when asked if she wanted a sister. Lets hope she still thinks that when she's sharing mummy and daddy at some point in the next few weeks!

I'm impressed you trust your DH to check you... Mine would have no clue what to do, and I'd be terrified of him trying it!

Not going to say he's any expert or anything, but I figure he knows "that area" the best, lol. He scrubs down and we use the Internet guide on checking your cervix at home to make sure he's doing it right, lol.

Today I have lost some plug, hoping that things are getting into motion

39 weeks today and nothing to show for it. And I've lost all interest in bnb, pregnancy, or inducing labour. Would just like to do nothing but sleep till this LO decides to join us!

Just an update!

Jack Fox was born on 7th june at 4.46pm weighing 6lbs 12oz. :)

Attachments

• IMG_20130608_044912.jpg
    IMG_20130608_044912.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 6
Just an update!

Congrats!

How are all the new mummies getting on?

I've given up trying to encourage baby to come out. She'll come when she's ready and if not i'll have to accept another induction. Knowing how painful it is with the drip though I might not be so stubborn about not having an epidural this time!

Mummum I have given up with all that as well. Just waiting it out now!

Just an update!

Congrats!

How are all the new mummies getting on?

I've given up trying to encourage baby to come out. She'll come when she's ready and if not i'll have to accept another induction. Knowing how painful it is with the drip though I might not be so stubborn about not having an epidural this time!
Motherhood is the most amazing experience so far. I have such a contented little princess but I can't stop cuddling her and now she won't fall asleep in her Moses basket. It's exhausting, but so worth it! :sleep:
The day before I had her, I had 3/4 of a fresh pineapple, whether its responsible for it or not I'm not sure but it's worth a go for those of you waiting patiently for your baby's arrival :coffee:

I have also given up on trying to get baby here. We have walked, dtd, had membrane sweeps, and worried about it constantly. I have serious contractions all day but nothing consistent. I have given up hope and have decided to just wait for the induction on June 17, at least this way I have something to count down to, so in 9 days I will have my cute little princess. I just hope with all the time she's been in there she isn't like 9.5 pounds

Hello everyone, My baby is here (39weeks + 1 day.) weighs 8.12lbs labur lasted 1hr and 35 mints. so happy she is here. all the best to you all.

Wow congratulations! I hope my labour is as short as yours!

Thank you all! My mum told me to eat Greek Yogurt on an empty stomach and my labour started. give it a try and see if that is works for you too?? all the best to you all. Love and peace to you all. :hugs::hugs:

Lol i need to try the yogurt then and see if it works. EDD is on Tuesday and I've tried many things, nothing seems to work. I haven't felt one contractions either. Argh! So tired of this, people are telling to get some sleep before baby comes but I can't even sleep! I wake up every hour or I can stay awake in bed all night. This is terrible! I'm so exhausted!

Anyway congrats to all new mommies.

I deffo need to try the Greek yogurt! I'm now 3days overdue and have accepted I will probably be needing my induction on Friday :-(

Congrats to all the new Mommas!

Sending labor vibes to those who are due or overdue. I know the last few weeks of is it happening is it not are enough to drive someone crazy! You girls are almost there though :)

Ill be going to the doc tomorrow and will be having my cervix checked. Hoping to have something to show for the amount of contractions I get a day. Really hoping I have another 39 weeker like dd. I can't imagine the frustration of going over. But I guess whenever baby is ready eh?

i had sweep friday am lost 2 lots of plug saturday morning and loads of bh aall yesterday and today nothing but pressure and achy tops off legs. got another sweep tomorrow, then wedneaday and induction saturday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->