June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Hope something becomes of your sweeps! My mum is sure that's what got labour started when she was pregnant with my brother!

Congratulations to the new mommy's!

Just reporting in!

Lucy Olive was born at 8:23 a.m. on June 3, 2013 weighing 8 lbs, 8 ounces and 21 inches long. She is such an amazing baby.

Good luck to the everyone this month!!

Attachments

• 7089_10201087760373886_1345615009_n.jpg
    7089_10201087760373886_1345615009_n.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 2
congrats!!! hoping my baby comes this week so I dont have to be induced in a week :(

Wow I'm surprised how many of us are getting early sweeps. It's lovely everyone waiting in anticipation.

I've had tightenings throughout today but not regular enough to start monitoring them mind you that's what I thought last time with JJ and didn't believe I was in labour until my waters broke :-0 even the midwife felt one and I didn't believe her

Hi, I had my baby boy!!...I was due June 15th even though I'm under June 14th on here, Reuben Oscar was born on 6/6/13 at 11.44pm weighing 8lb 8oz :) x x

Hi, I had my baby boy!!...I was due June 15th even though I'm under June 14th on here, Reuben Oscar was born on 6/6/13 at 11.44pm weighing 8lb 8oz :) x x

Oh so it was you that stole my due date!!!!! :haha:
I was due on the 6th lol but I'm still pregnant grrrr
Big congratulations, what a nice surprise having your baby early :)

I was so sure I was in early labor I even called over to find out what to do, then nothing. Went to bed with contractions and slept (the intensity totally diminished around 11pm) woke up all disappointed. Still getting loads of contractions, most are light some I have to breathe through, wish I knew what was going on! Even Though this is my 3rd time, I have never gone into labor on my own. I always had the pit drip and monitors to make sure things were going correctly...

It's so hard to not be jealous of those who get to have their babies early... Especially when they are due after me!! Those lucky mamas!!

I was planning on waiting it out but passed the pineapples in the grocery store so decided to try that. Just ate 3/5ths of it... I might have to leave the rest for tomorrow morning since I can't fit anymore in my stomach lol! Fxd that it does something other than this tummy ache lol!! 4 more days till EDD and she better make an appearance before then!!

Had lots of contractions yesterday and last night but they fizzled out to nothing by 4:30 this morning.
I've just been to the midwife and I'm still 1cm, she did another sweep and now I'm bouncing on the ball... Again!

It's so hard to not be jealous of those who get to have their babies early... Especially when they are due after me!! Those lucky mamas!!

I was planning on waiting it out but passed the pineapples in the grocery store so decided to try that. Just ate 3/5ths of it... I might have to leave the rest for tomorrow morning since I can't fit anymore in my stomach lol! Fxd that it does something other than this tummy ache lol!! 4 more days till EDD and she better make an appearance before then!!

I know what you mean. 2 days for me. Dh keeps saying he can't wait for her to get here. It's lovely but not helping my attempts to be cool about it!

Had lots of contractions yesterday and last night but they fizzled out to nothing by 4:30 this morning.
I've just been to the midwife and I'm still 1cm, she did another sweep and now I'm bouncing on the ball... Again!

Good luck!

I have a blood test today to check my iron levels have come back up after the tablets. I hate them so not looking forward to it!

Tomorrow is a family birthday so i'm hoping to avoid baby arriving then. I'll be crossing my legs later until wed morning!

Oh so it was you that stole my due date!!!!! :haha:
I was due on the 6th lol but I'm still pregnant grrrr
Big congratulations, what a nice surprise having your baby early :)

Ha, Sorry for stealing your due date!! I wasn't expecting him till my induction date which was the 12th but my blood pressure was 150/105 at my 38 week check up so I was taken to hospital and induced!! Was a big surprise and the labour was very fast once they broke my waters! But it's amazing having him here :)...Good luck with your labour and birth, Hope your baby is here soon!..x

Congrats to all the new mommies!!!! It's really exciting to see so many already!

I'm so sick and tired of all these false labour excitements.

I thought something was starting last night and all that came of it was a 2am vomiting session.

And then all day today nothing, but now I've got more intense contractions again. I don't think there's anything to them cuz each one seems to be lasting around 2 minutes, and usually if they're labour contractions they won't last more than a minute or 90 seconds at most as far as I know.

I've also not eaten much today cuz I've been feeling gross after last night.

Making myself pasta with tuna mayo and cheese, and hoping I'll keep it down tonight. I took an anti nausea pill about an hour ago, and they usually work.

Does anyone else get a popping sensation where babies head is, I get it several times a day and jump up half expecting my waters to have broken!
As for me, nearly five days overdue but DH is back home tomorrow morning so at least the baby being late means he hasn't missed anything! Only three more days until induction! Was hoping to avoid it but I feel so tired and ready to burst! Running around after my little boy is just killing me, he's 22months and seems to gain energy as the day progresses!

Keeping my legs crossed now until Wednesday morning!

Blood test was the easiest one I've had yet so that was good :thumbup:
Normally it takes 3 or 4 attempts and prodding both arms before they get anywhere but the woman today was straight in and I didn't feel a thing!

If I end up at my MW app on Thurs the pre-printed notes say that's where sweep and inductions will be discussed so hopefully I'll have a date from that. If I get that far I'd probably cope with holding out until Father's Day on Sunday, just for the significance.

No idea what a sweep actually involves so going to look into that before Thursday so I don't have to ask her.

Need to write my self pity rant:

My mom has been close by for the past month waiting for baby, but still 2hours away so I haven't seen her. Now that my due date is wednesday she has decided she's done waiting and is coming tomorrow and will stay one night and then go home (15 hours away) she has no plans of coming back and no plans on waiting. It's her nieces 40th birthday Saturday and apparently that is more important than the birth of her grandaughter. She doesn't want to be bothered with coming back after the party so if baby doesn't come in the next 2 days she won't see her until she is a few weeks/months.

I think she's trying to play mind games with me, like you better have this baby or I don't want anything to do with her, but I don't think she realizes there's nothing I can do, except maybe move up the induction date...which I really don't think is possible anyways

Just a quick update from me ...

had scan today. Baby isn't huge. Head circumference was 41 + 5 so bit bigger but belly and legs were just under 41 weeks.
Had another sweep. Wow it hurt more than the first one. She stretched me from 1cm to 2cm and managed to do a sweep. She said my membranes are bulging and also said I'm pretty soft. She doesn't know if it will be enough to bring on labour but will certainly help for tomos.... I'm getting induced at 9am.... Eeeek!!! Shitting myself now x

How r all y ladies doing who r overdue or had a show last week? Any progress x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->