• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

How lovely...

Just popped on to double check what my due date would have been...

To find ALL the June angle babies removed..

What a lovely person did that then hey?

Bloody charming, you should be ashamed of yourself.

How lovely...

I'm sorry this has upset you that the angel babies have been placed all together at the bottom of the front screen but the person I took this thread over from placed all the angels together . This wasn't to cause offense as she too had a loss for her babies due in June.

Hi everyone i haven't posted on here in AAAAGES except right at the beginning - though I do read every now and again. I know some of you now from our FB group anyway :)

I'm 40+2 today and having a slight breakdown about it. I know I'm not as overdue as some of you, I really thought it wouldn't be a big deal to go over by a few days but for some reason today its really getting me down. I went for a super long uphill downhill walk this morning, had my breast pump out, bouncing on the ball, done some vigorous cleaning, and nothing. Since last night I have lost quite a lot of plug, and I've had cramps and strong BH but thats it. I am now right at this moment not really wanting to go into labour because my headspace is all wonky, I really want to be in a positive frame of mind when it starts.

Rowlie thats awful about your mum, not very considerate at all. Try not to let it get you down and focus instead on your baby and your partner.

Yoshy - I hope it turns into the real thing soon (not before me of course lol)

Lisaloo - best of luck with your induction!

How lovely...

How lovely...

Hey Harleyy,

The angel babies are listed on the front page under the spoiler heading.

Also if you hadn't found your due date yet, it's on page 91 where you posted it, it was June 22.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...12-boys-11-girls-172-way-91.html#post22036941

Also congrats on your BFP today :) happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Kelly that was sweet of you to check for her <3. Sending you sticky vibes Harleyy :dust::dust:

rowley that is so inconsiderate of your mom I ant believe she'd do that! Like the stress of her leaving will help get labour started :wacko:

xxxJadexxx, the popping feeling sounds like hiccups...

My Kiddo gets them at least twice a day - usually first thing in the morning and then again when I'm not far from going to bed.
It's a really funny feeling, particularly when it's so far down. lol

It feels almost like a constant heartbeat in that area.

That was really nice of you to look kelly.

Rowley. Can't believe your mum is doing that. :hugs:

My mum is now being pestered by people to find out if i've had baby yet. It's ridiculous! I'm not due until tomorrow. If I go far over it's going to be worse.

Bit worried after lots of discomfort in the night which isn't going after a bath. I want baby to stay in today!

Well Happy EDD to me. Feeling depressed about it, feels like I'll be pregnant forever.

Greenlady - I'm feeling your pain. It's getting hard to see all those wonderful baby being born.

Well Happy EDD to me. Feeling depressed about it, feels like I'll be pregnant forever.

Greenlady - I'm feeling your pain. It's getting hard to see all those wonderful baby being born.

Happy EDD! Hope you don't have to wait too much longer.

Rowley / maybe it's your mums tactic for baby to
Come early? Hope she changes her mind :hugs:

Congrats to those that are due ! 1 step closer to you having your babies

Yoshy - I like baby having hiccups its meant to be a healthy sign

My Kiddo gets them at least twice a day - usually first thing in the morning and then again when I'm not far from going to bed.

Mine has them a few times per day. Its the funniest feeling, its one of the things I'll miss about being pregnant.

Anyone else will miss something about being pregnant once they have their baby?

Rowley / maybe it's your mums tactic for baby to
Come early? Hope she changes her mind :hugs:

Congrats to those that are due ! 1 step closer to you having your babies

Yoshy - I like baby having hiccups its meant to be a healthy sign

Yup! I love the kiddie hiccups :)
Hate them when I get them, but it feels adorably cute when he gets them inside. The first time it happened, we both had them at the same time, and I googled it, and saw that like you said, it's a good sign, and since then I always look forward to it :)

I miss having pregnancy as an excuse to scoff an entire tub of Ben & Jerrys :haha:
I don't miss anything g yet but I think that's because the discomfort is still fresh in my mind... but post-preg hormones are making me cry every time I think that I'll never experience it again and that this is the last time I'll have newborns. My maternal side hates that I'll never get to do it again.

I miss having pregnancy as an excuse to scoff an entire tub of Ben & Jerrys :haha:
I don't miss anything g yet but I think that's because the discomfort is still fresh in my mind... but post-preg hormones are making me cry every time I think that I'll never experience it again and that this is the last time I'll have newborns. My maternal side hates that I'll never get to do it again.

Hey cottleston, how are your babies doing? Have you all settled in ok? What does your little boy think of them?

anyone else having problems when feeding there lil ones.Archie was born on 9th april 10 weeks premature and i am still struggling with his feeds.taking me as long as an hour and a half to get him to finish his feed.so frustrated

anyone else having problems when feeding there lil ones.Archie was born on 9th april 10 weeks premature and i am still struggling with his feeds.taking me as long as an hour and a half to get him to finish his feed.so frustrated

Are you bottle or breast feeding?
With JJ I bottlefed after couple of weeks and he would take over an hour to feed but he suffered from reflux so slower was better for him. I know at hospital they recommended using the next teat size up so easier flow..... Not sure if that helps you?

so many babies!! congrats!! hoping mine come this week!!! (wishful thinking right?)

Anyone know if you can elect induction asap once overdue? I wanted to avoid it but we got a call today to say expect the worse with dh's nan who was taken to hospital this morning. It's a 5 hr round trip so can't go visit before the baby but would hate to miss a funeral if it came to that. I wouldn't want dh to either but I would also hate him to miss the birth.

Mine has them a few times per day. Its the funniest feeling, its one of the things I'll miss about being pregnant.

As much as I complained I so miss it! I miss my bump and I miss the kicks. Of course baby cuddles are awesome but I miss just having the bonding and baby to myself.... selfish! :)

Anyone know if you can elect induction asap once overdue? I wanted to avoid it but we got a call today to say expect the worse with dh's nan who was taken to hospital this morning. It's a 5 hr round trip so can't go visit before the baby but would hate to miss a funeral if it came to that. I wouldn't want dh to either but I would also hate him to miss the birth.

I think this would be highly unlikely unless for medical reasons. My dad passed away two weeks ago when full term and I was worried I wouldn't make the funeral but as baby is ok there was no reason to be induced.

I appreciate the worry - but I had to take the opinion that if I did miss my dads funeral I would have to find some other way afterwards to have my own special time with him to say goodbye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->