• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Anyone know if you can elect induction asap once overdue? I wanted to avoid it but we got a call today to say expect the worse with dh's nan who was taken to hospital this morning. It's a 5 hr round trip so can't go visit before the baby but would hate to miss a funeral if it came to that. I wouldn't want dh to either but I would also hate him to miss the birth.

I think this would be highly unlikely unless for medical reasons. My dad passed away two weeks ago when full term and I was worried I wouldn't make the funeral but as baby is ok there was no reason to be induced.

I appreciate the worry - but I had to take the opinion that if I did miss my dads funeral I would have to find some other way afterwards to have my own special time with him to say goodbye.

Sorry to hear about your dad.

I have my routine app on thurs at 40+1 so i'll just have to wait to see what her plan is. It's all new to me after being induced last time for pre e so never got to the point of waiting.

Anyone know if you can elect induction asap once overdue? I wanted to avoid it but we got a call today to say expect the worse with dh's nan who was taken to hospital this morning. It's a 5 hr round trip so can't go visit before the baby but would hate to miss a funeral if it came to that. I wouldn't want dh to either but I would also hate him to miss the birth.

I know that here once you hit 40 weeks they'll induce if you ask. My SIL was told that when she was due to be induced at 41+3.

That said, it may well depend on the country, or even the hospital.

Hi girls :wave:
Just popping in for a quick update. I'm one of your along for the ride ladies. I've been reading and keeping up but don't post much. Hope those of you who are overdue meet your babies soon :hugs:

Afm had my 37 week appt yesterday and its looking like a good possibility that I will join you ladies as June Mommas after all :) I am currently 3cm and 80% effaced. My midwife doesn't believe I will go to much longer. I'm not gonna get my hopes up though as I know it's all up to baby and when she is ready.

Hi girls :wave:
Just popping in for a quick update. I'm one of your along for the ride ladies. I've been reading and keeping up but don't post much. Hope those of you who are overdue meet your babies soon :hugs:

Afm had my 37 week appt yesterday and its looking like a good possibility that I will join you ladies as June Mommas after all :) I am currently 3cm and 80% effaced. My midwife doesn't believe I will go to much longer. I'm not gonna get my hopes up though as I know it's all up to baby and when she is ready.

Wow that's really good for 37 weeks ! Yay to you how exciting ;-)

I miss having pregnancy as an excuse to scoff an entire tub of Ben & Jerrys :haha:
I don't miss anything g yet but I think that's because the discomfort is still fresh in my mind... but post-preg hormones are making me cry every time I think that I'll never experience it again and that this is the last time I'll have newborns. My maternal side hates that I'll never get to do it again.

Hey cottleston, how are your babies doing? Have you all settled in ok? What does your little boy think of them?

They're doing great thanks! DH is back at work tomorrow so I'm not going to say I'm coping well in case I jinx it :haha:
Toby is doing really well... Loves baby cuddles and helping with feedings. He's having a bit of a jealous rebellion but that'll pass. I hope!

We had a lady over a couple days ago to take photos... Here are a couple of previews she sent us

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/kjrandom/3AA64BCA-F66C-4C9E-93ED-7EB82895210A-225-0000000EC9442474_zps8d73b1a4.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/kjrandom/35268602-77CB-434C-AD4B-82927BA2B68F-225-0000000ED199EE9C_zpsc96d101a.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/kjrandom/9D981799-E964-4408-BD5F-4353848CD804-225-0000000F88D211C2_zpsfe4ba081.jpg

Cottleston that is just the cutest thing ever. You are in for a wild ride with those 3!! Toby is too cute with them.

Cottleston - great pics they are all so adorable and the twins are wearing the Bert and Ernie hats!

Had some bloody mucous after my sweep today and been uncomfortable all evening

Omg cottleston they are the cutest little pics, twins are gorgeous and Toby is so handsome. U gotta b so proud? Are they identical?

Those babies are divine!!

Irvine - that is really typical for preemies. Feeding is really exhausting for them and they take a really long time. I started cutting my prem off after 40 mins and doing closer together feeds until he got stronger

I had to share this picture of my little love on her first trip to the park and the first pic of all my kids together https://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/lisasmith140483/lila/A98123A6-4DE2-47E2-AB68-EFDFE2BF7ECF-8189-00000445A2F7FF7C_zps1cca09e9.jpg

https://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/lisasmith140483/lila/AD34A231-B96F-49B6-904B-AE3E57C62888-8189-000004460C23C065_zps80fc5658.jpg

Thanks ladies! I am a bit of a proud mummy it has to be said... As for whether they're identical, we were told there's a 30% chance that they are but I can see so many differences that I think it's highly unlikely.

Half way through feed 1 of the night shift now. Just changed Dylan's nappy and of course he waited for his fresh nappy before he pooped. Yay! lol

Thanks ladies! I am a bit of a proud mummy it has to be said... As for whether they're identical, we were told there's a 30% chance that they are but I can see so many differences that I think it's highly unlikely.

Half way through feed 1 of the night shift now. Just changed Dylan's nappy and of course he waited for his fresh nappy before he pooped. Yay! lol

I can see differences too! They're all lovely those boys x

Lovely pics Lisa, I bet the older childer absolutely love the new arrival

Cottleston - I always remember JJ would poop as soon as you'd put a fresh nappy on, or just as you are ready to go out and put him in his carseat !

Lovely pics ladies!

Well I avoided yesterday as a birthday clash. It's safe to come out now miss!

Happy due date to me! My daughter woke all through the night. Forgot how hard that is...

Cottleton - Love the pictures! What a Beautiful family you have!!

Lisa - Congrats on your little lady being born!

Oh no! I'm officially overdue!! What a terrible feeling oh and I'll certainly not miss the lack of sleep because I can't get in a comfy position. I can't wait to sleep on my back! Lol

Happy due date MumMumMum! Hope baby doesn't keep you waiting too long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->