• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Oh no! I'm officially overdue!! What a terrible feeling oh and I'll certainly not miss the lack of sleep because I can't get in a comfy position. I can't wait to sleep on my back! Lol

Welcome to the overdue club! I can't wait to sleep on my front!

Oh no! I'm officially overdue!! What a terrible feeling oh and I'll certainly not miss the lack of sleep because I can't get in a comfy position. I can't wait to sleep on my back! Lol

Me too I'm normally a side sleeper but I'm so thoroughly sick of sleeping on my side!!

Mumumum happy due date!

Today I had a second sweep and I have had a chunk of bloody mucous tonight, in addition to a little bleeding right after the sweep. I just don't know if its 'bloody show' or just a side effect of the sweep. I also booked in another sweep (Sunday) and induction (weds/thurs) - hoping I dot need either of them!

Anyone else looking at induction already?

ok i went to the bathroom this morning and passed same amount of plug like yesterday, except now its tinged with pink and streaks of blood in it everytime i go to the loo

does this mean im due to go into labour soon?

Me too I'm normally a side sleeper but I'm so thoroughly sick of sleeping on my side!!

Mumumum happy due date!

Today I had a second sweep and I have had a chunk of bloody mucous tonight, in addition to a little bleeding right after the sweep. I just don't know if its 'bloody show' or just a side effect of the sweep. I also booked in another sweep (Sunday) and induction (weds/thurs) - hoping I dot need either of them!

Anyone else looking at induction already?

Oh I'm sick of sleeping on my side too! I find I need to switch every 1-2 hours because I get so sore.

I'm seeing my doctor on Monday and she mention we would look into getting me induce on Friday the latest (June 21st). That would make us very close Greenlady. But hopefully we wont need to be induce.

ok i went to the bathroom this morning and passed same amount of plug like yesterday, except now its tinged with pink and streaks of blood in it everytime i go to the loo

does this mean im due to go into labour soon?

I've been passing some plug everyday for a week now but I never had it with blood or pinkish color in it. My SIL is a nurse and she works with L&D and she told me it can be matter of hours, days or weeks : (
Argh this waiting is no fun!

Weird isnt it.... I hated sleeping on my side when pregnant and missed back sleeping, but I have only been able to sleep on my back since the section and I haaaate it. I keep trying to lie on my side but it's still too uncomfortable. So frustrating!

I have had my baby!
Sooo happy :)
I laboured really quickly, got to 10cm no problem but then pushed for 3 hours with no baby :(
Due to a previous csection they would not allow me to push any longer and I was taken to theatre to have an assisted delivery with forceps. Not a nice experience but it was more than worth it :)
Baby weighs 7lb2oz but has no name as of yet.
I will update name and pic when we are home!

I have had my baby!
I laboured really quickly, got to 10cm no problem but then pushed for 3 hours with no baby :(
Due to a previous csection they would not allow me to push any longer and I was taken to theatre to have an assisted delivery with forceps. Not a nice experience but it was more than worth it :)

Congrats!! I'm sure you will find a name for your little one.

I have had my baby!

Congrats! I'm sure you'll find the perfect name.

I have had my baby!

Congratulations xx:flower:

Congrats 2ndtimelucky - let me know date and weight again once you have a name and I'll update the front screen :)

Now a week overdue! :-( have my induction tomorrow, starting to feel nervous!

Good luck tomorrow jade! Hope its a smooth induction

Good luck Jade!

So i'm in the overdue club. Boo! Glad I have a mw app this afternoon to get an idea of what they'll do next.

Good luck Jade!
MumMumMum, have you had a sweep yet? Maybe they'll do one this arvo?

Good luck Jade!
MumMumMum, have you had a sweep yet? Maybe they'll do one this arvo?

No, my mw hasn't mentioned it. I'm hoping she does as I'd rather avoid hospital induction. Even if it does nothing more than make that easier if it comes to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->