• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Good luck jade with your induction!

Welcome to the club mummumum x

woke up this morning and felt really wet all of a sudden, thought my waters broke - soaked top of my pantyliner - and it smelled sweet (midwife told me to smell it :blush: )

i been told to keep eye on myself if anymore leaks..no more leaks only when i wipe myself its like heavy clear vaginal discharge bit pink/brown. still smells bit sweet - if your waters break you meant to keep leaking right? not just notice it when you wipe?

got midwife appt today will ask her to check if im dilated etc - wondering should i keep the pad from this morning to show her?

I think your waters can leak slowly, it's easy for them to check at your appointment :)

I have also read on here it's normal to have a lot of watery discharge in the last few weeks, I would still make sure mw checks though!

i've only had lots of watery discharge since this morning after the small trickle. otherwise its been my mucus plug coming out in bits, and yesterday was lots of it with pink/brown in it.

hope midwife can clear it up for me coz im confused.

MW did sweep and another booked for monday. Then they'll book induction.

How much blood did others lose after? She said there would be some but it started on the way back to the car and soaked through my leggins.

Already have some back ache so we'll see. Only dialted to 1cm though so not the best start. Fingers crossed. Would love her to come in the next few days and avoid an induction!

How much blood did others lose after? She said there would be some but it started on the way back to the car and soaked through my leggins.

Already have some back ache so we'll see. Only dialted to 1cm though so not the best start. Fingers crossed. Would love her to come in the next few days and avoid an induction!

I didn't have any bleeding after both sweep but my doctor did mention it is common to bleed. Make sure you bring a pad if you got for another sweep. I always put one on even if I didn't bleed.

Ahh good luck MumMumMum hope it gets something started for u!

My baby boy was born by c section at 6:39 this morning :)
We're both doing good and he's gorgeous!
Pics once I get home on Monday because I don't have a computer till then.

I didn't have any bleeding after both sweep but my doctor did mention it is common to bleed. Make sure you bring a pad if you got for another sweep. I always put one on even if I didn't bleed.

Next one will be at home so i'll be prepared! Didn't even think about it tbh. Hopefully it will be worth it.

Congrats Yoshy! :flower:

Congratulations!! X

So I'm 15 days pp now and already thinking about getting back in shape.
Well... Not BACK in shape because I wasn't in shape before but I'm 15lb above my pre-preg weight but really I have 80lb to lose total. Anyone else use (or plan on using) myfitnesspal?

Next one will be at home so i'll be prepared! Didn't even think about it tbh. Hopefully it will be worth it.

Congrats Yoshy! :flower:

Good luck!! I hope that sweep is a successful one :hugs:

Congratulations!! X

Well... Not BACK in shape because I wasn't in shape before but I'm 15lb above my pre-preg weight but really I have 80lb to lose total. Anyone else use (or plan on using) myfitnesspal?

I use to use myfitnesspal but haven't for quite some time. I just go on diet, do Insanity and walk. Hopefully I'll be able to lose quickly I have a wedding on July 6th :blush:

Congratulations!! X

I will be username JJelly :). And 15lb gain with twins is amazing

Danielle I've heard people mention insanity what is it a workout DVD or something?

Yoshy congrats - let me know name date and weight and will update front screen. Hope the csection was ok

Mummummum - I only had tinged mucous after my sweep but know others have more of a bleed.

Bunni - things sound promising

Afm - my friend who is due 3 weeks after me maybe having her csection next week........ Another due 2 weeks after went into l&d this morning but as contractions slowed was sent home.

Still bleeding. It was like fresh blood but is now a bit darker. Like a light (for me) period. Not sure how much is normal at all. Midwife just said she wouldn't be surprised if I did bleed after.

Will see how things go and then maybe call for advice.

Congratulations!! X

I use it under hjohns65 I have been walking all week and have lost 20 of what I gained but i was a oinker and still have at least 35 to go! I can't fit in to any of my preprego clothes at the moment! And i can not do any lifting yet my downstairs area did not bounce back like it did after boys and It's in pretty bad shape :( no tearing, sutures, or anything but doc said 3 babies takes a toll will take longer for pelvic floor to go back to where it was! Feel like lost my womanhood! Just keep telling myself just going to be 2 weeks out Saturday so simmer.

CONGRATS yoshi!

Jelly hang in there not long now maybe baby will spontaneously surprise you this weekend yet!!!

Also I heard insanity was extremely difficult?!

I ran 3 miles a day pp and did several of the jillian Michaels dvds and had fantastic results with her workouts! I would really like to get going with it again jealous of you all already back at it or able to be at it soon!

Sumday - Yes it is difficult but it gets easier after a few weeks into it lol. I'm still waiting for baby to be born, but plan on doing it once my body is ready after birth. If baby will show up, just seems like I'll be pregnant forever.

Jellycat - Yep it's a DVD workout. It's intense, but I have to admit I love it!! It really makes you sweat : P

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->