June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Oh jelly how frustrating! I remember with Toby, I was the last to have baby. SIL, best friend, 2 work colleagues all had their babies before me and I got so jealous. Hopefully you won't be waiting long!

Sumday, mind if I add you? I heard Insanity was killer... I did 30 day shred before. Never made it to level 3 but loved it anyway. I've been given the Davina post-preg DVD which I'll be watching at some point but I don't know when I'll start doing it. 2 weeks after c section is a bit too soon methinks!

Oh jelly how frustrating! I remember with Toby, I was the last to have baby. SIL, best friend, 2 work colleagues all had their babies before me and I got so jealous. Hopefully you won't be waiting long!

Sumday, mind if I add you? I heard Insanity was killer... I did 30 day shred before. Never made it to level 3 but loved it anyway. I've been given the Davina post-preg DVD which I'll be watching at some point but I don't know when I'll start doing it. 2 weeks after c section is a bit too soon methinks!

Absolutely please do! Yeah i would think you still Need to rest!!!

Mummum still bleeding? Maybe it is worth a call. Better safe than sorry.

Mummum still bleeding? Maybe it is worth a call. Better safe than sorry.

I was all set to but nothing on the pad after my bath & shower and now only the tiniest bit when wiping. The last more noticable bit was also with discharge. Not sure if that means the sweep has encouraged any opening or just really upset the area.

Baby is moving around happily and I've just got the back ache I've been having on and off for weeks. Oh, and one boob is leaking away :shrug:

My mum seems to be excited something is going to happen but the fact I was only 1cm when the sweep was done I just have a feeling I'll be seeing her on Monday for another one :cry:

I'm on myfitnesspal... Kellya009.

Friends with some of you already, feel free to add me if we're not already friends!

Mummumum That's what happened after my sweep too, I even got a big chunk of bloody mucous that I thought was show, then everything just went back to normal. There's still time for it to work. It's so frustrating isn't it! Good luck x

I had actual contractions last night, but they fizzled out. I'm so infuriated! How long is this going to go on for?

Buni I would definitely save your pad for the mw.

Mummummum I never had and bleeding. First sweep with dd1 I had a tiny bit of spotting. If it does start up again call. My hospital always said to call if there was any vaginal bleeding .

Buni I would definitely save your pad for the mw.

Mummummum I never had and bleeding. First sweep with dd1 I had a tiny bit of spotting. If it does start up again call. My hospital always said to call if there was any vaginal bleeding .

Morning everyone! I've just arrived in the hospital for my induction :) didn't sleep a wink last night, I was so nervous! They said the dr will be with me shortly for the first pg... Eek!

Morning everyone! I've just arrived in the hospital for my induction :) didn't sleep a wink last night, I was so nervous! They said the dr will be with me shortly for the first pg... Eek!

How's it going so far?? Hope you're progressing and it's not too bad!!

Had a sweep 7 hrs ago and mild cramping since then. 2 half hour walks and just DTD... Hopefully this starts up some legit contractions and baby arrives within 26 hrs on her due date like a punctual little girl :)

Good luck with your induction jade! Hope it's going ok, I don't blame you for being nervous.

Kelly hope all your efforts pay off!

Afm, had my second false alarm in 24 hours earlier. Getting frustrating but it seems like I'm getting closer an closer to the real thing. Only problem is if things kick off tonight I have to call my hubby home from work otherwise just alone here with DD. Im not really holding my breath though. It's 4pm so the chanes of her making the 14th are pretty much gone. It would be nice to have her before I see the midwife Sunday morning.

How's it going so far?? Hope you're progressing and it's not too bad!!

Was on the CTG for an hour and MW said baby seemed fine so got first Pg (10.15am) now have to stay in bed for an hour on the monitor. She said cervix was still far back and closed :-(

Had a sweep 7 hrs ago and mild cramping since then. 2 half hour walks and just DTD... Hopefully this starts up some legit contractions and baby arrives within 26 hrs on her due date like a punctual little girl :)

Good luck!

Good luck jade, let's hope it will start working soon for you :)

Greenlady - I hate all the false labour starts so frustrating especially when my husband works 1 1/2 hours away in good traffic.

I had absolutely no signs yesterday no twinges nothing looks like I'm in for the long haul. Being induced in 8 days do this weekend would be really nice.

My friend had her baby last night 10 days overdue - he looks scrummy at at tiny 5lb 13oz

Oh my gosh what a tiny baby for being such a late gestation!

I was just going to say that it's nice I know a late baby can still be small. I am scared I'm
cooking an Amazon woman in here! DD1 was only 6lb 10 so I was hoping for not too much over 7lbs.

Good luck for your induction Jade! Congratulations to all who have their new babies! Jealous! :) x

I was just going to say that it's nice I know a late baby can still be small. I am scared I'm
cooking an Amazon woman in here! DD1 was only 6lb 10 so I was hoping for not too much over 7lbs.

:rofl: my baby is estimated to be 10lbs now and still they haven't arrived - I keep hoping they are wrong

Good luck jade!

Hope it works for you Kelly.

Still getting pink discharge and baby was low in the night, I struggled to walk to the bathroom. Nothing now though. Have a feeling it's not going to work for me. Guess i'll be doing it all again on monday. Really hope I can avoid the induction with drip this time but it"s feeling less likely!

Going to be as active as poss today and see if gravity does it's thing!

Oh! My boobs have leaked all night too. Not had that all pregnancy. Don't know if it means hormones have been kicked into gear or just coincidence?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->