June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

I was just going to say that it's nice I know a late baby can still be small. I am scared I'm
cooking an Amazon woman in here! DD1 was only 6lb 10 so I was hoping for not too much over 7lbs.

Dd1 was 8lbs at 41+3 and dd2 was 7lbs at 40+4 so there's definitely hope of a small/average baby.

Good luck jade!

Hope it works for you Kelly.

Still getting pink discharge and baby was low in the night, I struggled to walk to the bathroom. Nothing now though. Have a feeling it's not going to work for me. Guess i'll be doing it all again on monday. Really hope I can avoid the induction with drip this time but it"s feeling less likely!

Going to be as active as poss today and see if gravity does it's thing!

Oh! My boobs have leaked all night too. Not had that all pregnancy. Don't know if it means hormones have been kicked into gear or just coincidence?

Good luck! Fingers crossed that something becomes of this sweep!

Natalie I've sent you a friend request to be added to the June Facebook group but I couldn't leave a note to say who I am sorry! x

I added you :) had a squiz at your profile and saw you were waiting on a June bub so figured you were from this group :thumbup:

I was just going to say that it's nice I know a late baby can still be small. I am scared I'm
cooking an Amazon woman in here! DD1 was only 6lb 10 so I was hoping for not too much over 7lbs.

Dd1 was 8lbs at 41+3 and dd2 was 7lbs at 40+4 so there's definitely hope of a small/average baby.

Oh I'm so hoping for a small/average baby just to prove my MIL and SIL wrong. They keep telling me that my belly is huge : (

Thanks for that it looks a great group :) wish I joined much earlier!

Oh I'm so hoping for a small/average baby just to prove my MIL and SIL wrong. They keep telling me that my belly is huge : (
Ugh that's charming. Belly size isn't necessarily and indicator. Was you DH a big baby? Makes me glad my in laws are on the other side of the world :haha:

went to the midwife turns out its not waters breaking but was excess vaginal discharge with pink in it.

been having more of the same yesterday and today with irregular cramps - like once an hour for 10 mins.

wondering if this is the beginning of something....or just me becoming dilated? :shrug:

Ugh that's charming. Belly size isn't necessarily and indicator. Was you DH a big baby? Makes me glad my in laws are on the other side of the world :haha:

No he was really small 5lb 5 but I was a 7lbs baby. Like you my family lives a few days drive away from us. We have zero family where we currently live but I send pictures.

Oh my family are all here, they are pretty decent though in general thankfully. Your DH was small! I predict a baby somewhere around 6.5-7 lbs for you!

Bunni - sounds like your body gearing up for the big event!

went to the midwife turns out its not waters breaking but was excess vaginal discharge with pink in it.

been having more of the same yesterday and today with irregular cramps - like once an hour for 10 mins.

wondering if this is the beginning of something....or just me becoming dilated? :shrug:

Hope something comes of it for you!

No progress for me yet. It's basically 24 hrs after now. Dd1 is ill too. I'm so drained!

I've been having cramps too, but no other signs. Don't think it will be long now! :winkwink:

Just got checked, first pessary did nothing, cervix still far back just had 2nd one put in (17.30) won't get anymore or even be checked until the morning so I'm going to get moving around once I'm off the monitors! I really want this one to work!:sleep:

Just got checked, first pessary did nothing, cervix still far back just had 2nd one put in (17.30) won't get anymore or even be checked until the morning so I'm going to get moving around once I'm off the monitors! I really want this one to work!:sleep:

Don't lose hope! I had two with dd1 & the first did nothing either. All they told me to do was walk around. That's what I did. Even though it was really uncomfy. After laying down for a bit I then got up to walk again and my waters went. Get walking!

I hope it works for you. I know how desperate I felt when the first one didn't work.

Well the drs think my baby is big but my belly is only measuring 38! So yeah belly size doesn't necessarily indicate how big baby will be!

Well the drs think my baby is big but my belly is only measuring 38! So yeah belly size doesn't necessarily indicate how big baby will be!

Yea mine has been measuring 38 weeks too for three weeks now! lol that's what my doctor told me, you can't go by the size of the belly. But still I want to prove them wrong. His family has an history of having small babies and I'm very close to one of his cousin. She told me this week that when she had her first, his aunties we all saying how fat he looked and how big he was. She was really mad and insulted. She has a beautiful healthy 6 yrs old boy now and he is definitely not fat! Anyway, can't wait to see what they'll say about mine!

Danielle why is it people think its OK to say what they want about you and your baby...... It annoys me do much. At least your cousin in law has given you a heads up to their rudeness. The one thing I hate is when changing a nappy or feeding and JJ would be crying and the in laws would talk to him saying "oh nasty mummy what is she doing to you" etc

Danielle why is it people think its OK to say what they want about you and your baby...... It annoys me do much. At least your cousin in law has given you a heads up to their rudeness. The one thing I hate is when changing a nappy or feeding and JJ would be crying and the in laws would talk to him saying "oh nasty mummy what is she doing to you" etc

OMG!! I can't believe they would say that! Lucky we live far away from family and won't see them until Christmas :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->