June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

It's 3am my contractions have fizzled out and I've discovered I'm going through 'prodromal labour'. I feel beyond frustrated and now convinced I will need to be induced. I feel let down by my uterus :cry:

https://thebirthteacher.blogspot.com.au/2008/12/prodromal-labor.html?m=1

So frustrating! I had that at 35 weeks with the twins... The hospital monitored me overnight and then I was sent home because id made no progress. Hope it progresses for you soon... It sucks to be that uncomfortable and have nothing to show for it! x

Emma Jean was born on 6/12, the birth story is on the announcements page :) just got home and we are resting

Woke up this morning with spotting that's gone from pink to brown. Hoping to go into labour before Tuesday (which is when my section is booked for), come on baby!!!!

Congrats rowley!

Yay! Have had contractions on and off all night! Managed to get a little bit of sleep between the worse spells! At 4.30 woke up to go to the bathroom and thought I wet myself a bit, then it happened a few more times so I put a pad in and called the mw who has told me off for not using hospital pads (wasn't given any!) so she can't possibly tell if its my waters! Now have the hospital on so fingers crossed its my waters !

Yay! Have had contractions on and off all night! Managed to get a little bit of sleep between the worse spells! At 4.30 woke up to go to the bathroom and thought I wet myself a bit, then it happened a few more times so I put a pad in and called the mw who has told me off for not using hospital pads (wasn't given any!) so she can't possibly tell if its my waters! Now have the hospital on so fingers crossed its my waters !

Never mind the silly nurse! I hope it's your water!!

Sounds promising!

Any news!??

Ounds really promising jade - hope it was your waters and it's got your contractions closer. Don't know why you had to use a hospital pad, my mw could tell it was my waters straight away with JJ .

Just got checked and only 2cm, just had another pg but said since waters broke I will be sent to the labour ward at 4pm if this pg doesn't quicken things up

Hi everyone..
My signature is a few days out. First baby due on 18th June. Nothing to report so don't think anything will be happening any time soon. Feeling good apart from being unable to sleep as belly is huge. Hope all you ladies are doing ok and that we have more birth announcements soon xxx

Ugh, I'm having a really slow early labour and it sucks. :nope:

Still no baby, have had painful contractions since last night between 3 and 6 mins apart. Need to be put on the drip to make contractions stronger but there isn't a place for me on the labour ward :-( feel exhausted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->