June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Sounds so frustrating Jade, hope things speed up for you soon! Same for you greenlady, good luck x

Good luck to all you in labour or slow labour. Mine was 7.5 hours long and that was too long xx

Good luck Greenlady and jade hope they speed up soon for you

Anyone else as impatient as I am ?!! I keep hoping to feel a contraction... so far nothing! Looks like this little guy is just too comfy in there.

Anyone else as impatient as I am ?!! I keep hoping to feel a contraction... so far nothing! Looks like this little guy is just too comfy in there.

I know what you mean! Sadly you are not the only one being impatient :dohh:. Luckly I only have a few days to wait :happydance:

Nope definitely not the only one - I've had enough now and just want baby here.

Nope, not the only one!i'm so ready for something to happen now!

I had my baby girl! Greta Daphne born this morning (16/6) in the water 9:41am. Amazing birth experience in the end after a slow start.

Good luck everyone soon to have your babies here!!

I had my baby girl! Greta Daphne born this morning (16/6) in the water 9:41am. Amazing birth experience in the end after a slow start.

Good luck everyone soon to have your babies here!!

Congrats!

I've gone from being impatient to just sad that i'm still waiting to meet my girl.

I had imagined her being here by father's day but nothing is happening to make it look like she'll appear today.

I have a feeling i'm going to have to face the drip again :cry:

Mummummum when will you be induced if needed 10 / 12 or 14 days? You still have time yet it's only been 4 days

It's my due date today, bitter sweet that it's fathers day and my dad couldn't be here . Really missing him today.

Mummummum when will you be induced if needed 10 / 12 or 14 days? You still have time yet it's only been 4 days

It's my due date today, bitter sweet that it's fathers day and my dad couldn't be here . Really missing him today.

Hospital max is 12 days but mw said she'd book it when I see her Monday. They only offer two sweeps and monday will be my second. Not sure they'd leave it another week to then induce. Will all depend on booking space I suppose.

Had dd1 on Mother's Day so would be nice for dh for dd2 to arrive on Father's Day.

Sorry again about your dad.

Greenlady - Congrats!! I know you have been waiting a long time for this.

MumMumMum - I know how you feel. I have my appointment on Monday too and should be induce on Friday. I was sure I would have had this baby by now but no.

Sorry totally forgot to update u all on here. After being induced tues 9am and nothing happening at all I started getting early signs of labour around 4- 5am weds. Woke up around 8am with the intense urge to push!! Is been having stronger contractions in my sleep but felt I was dealing with them just breathing through them. I wasn't even on the labour ward at this point. The girls I was sharing a room with ran to get the midwives who examined me and I was 8cm and was then rushed downstairs to labour ward in wheelchair. Was all a bit surreal I could see the look of panic on their faces as they ran me down the corridor. At this point my hubby was at home still from the night before. He was about 30mins away! Thankfully he got there just in time.

Noah James was born naturally at 9.55am weds 12th June weighing 7lb 11oz and is just perfect like his big brother.

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/null-13.jpg

My son was born on june 8th at 6:09am weighing 8lb 2oz. He's absolutely perfect. I'll share a picture when I get a little time, he's very demanding.

Sorry totally forgot to update u all on here. After being induced tues 9am and nothing happening at all I started getting early signs of labour around 4- 5am weds. Woke up around 8am with the intense urge to push!! Is been having stronger contractions in my sleep but felt I was dealing with them just breathing through them. I wasn't even on the labour ward at this point. The girls I was sharing a room with ran to get the midwives who examined me and I was 8cm and was then rushed downstairs to labour ward in wheelchair. Was all a bit surreal I could see the look of panic on their faces as they ran me down the corridor. At this point my hubby was at home still from the night before. He was about 30mins away! Thankfully he got there just in time.

Noah James was born naturally at 9.55am weds 12th June weighing 7lb 11oz and is just perfect like his big brother.

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/null-13.jpg
Congratulations, gorgeous little boy xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"