June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Sorry totally forgot to update u all on here. After being induced tues 9am and nothing happening at all I started getting early signs of labour around 4- 5am weds. Woke up around 8am with the intense urge to push!! Is been having stronger contractions in my sleep but felt I was dealing with them just breathing through them. I wasn't even on the labour ward at this point. The girls I was sharing a room with ran to get the midwives who examined me and I was 8cm and was then rushed downstairs to labour ward in wheelchair. Was all a bit surreal I could see the look of panic on their faces as they ran me down the corridor. At this point my hubby was at home still from the night before. He was about 30mins away! Thankfully he got there just in time.

Noah James was born naturally at 9.55am weds 12th June weighing 7lb 11oz and is just perfect like his big brother.

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/null-13.jpg

My son was born on june 8th at 6:09am weighing 8lb 2oz. He's absolutely perfect. I'll share a picture when I get a little time, he's very demanding.

Congrats to you both!

Congrats Lisa :)

28329 - congrats , any name for your little man?

We finally decided to call our new little one Betsie :)

Jelly if you want to update the front page she was born Wednesday 12th June, 6 days late, weighing 7lb2oz
:)

so many babies! congrats everyone! Hoping mine comes soon!

Still nothing to report, no signs of baby wanting to come out.

Due date for me and no sign of baby arriving ang time soon either......... All housework is now complete . Got sweep booked for tomorrow afternoon

Due date for me and no sign of baby arriving ang time soon either......... All housework is now complete . Got sweep booked for tomorrow afternoon

My second one is booked for tomorrow afternoon as well. Good luck with yours.

Still nothing happening here. Hope the mw doesn't take long getting here tomorrow so I can it over with.

Congrats Lisa and 28329!

Hope you guys don't have to wait too much longer! I feel your pain!

Yay for all the new babies!

Can't wait for more announcements!!

Ugh I have the worst seasonal allergies. Can't wait till this baby comes out so I can find something to take!!

Still nothing happening here. Hope the mw doesn't take long getting here tomorrow so I can it over with.

We're all getting sweep tomorrow! lol :happydance: Let's hope it will be successful one.
For me, it's my last one. Getting induce this coming Friday if he doesn't show up sooner finally :cry:

Lisaloo he is gorgeous, congratulations!
28 congratulations to you too

Congratulations on all the new arrivals ladies! And good luck for all the sweeps!

I just got a milky sneeze in the face. Lovely. :haha:

Hi all, just wondering if others are getting the same as me. I'm getting loads of BH, prob 2 an hour most of the day. I've been getting them generally for weeks but been a massive increase this last week.

Also my period pains have increased loads, especially at night - I keep thinking I've come on. Lots of cramps.

Finally I've been getting tummy ache for a few days too.

Does all of this sound like things are speeding up to labour or can all these things mean nothing and I could still go over?

I was between 4/5 & 3/5 engaged last week.

I know it will happen when it happens but like most of us I'm looking for indicators!

X

We're all getting sweep tomorrow! lol :happydance: Let's hope it will be successful one.
For me, it's my last one. Getting induce this coming Friday if he doesn't show up sooner finally :cry:

Good luck! This will be my last one too. Don't have an induction date yet though.

Misslissa - I think they are all positive signs but necessarily meaning labour is imminent. I had bh regularly with JJ from 32 weeks and still went overdue by 12 days...... I think the problem is no one really knows what or when labour will be triggered.

Misslissa - I think they are all positive signs but necessarily meaning labour is imminent. I had bh regularly with JJ from 32 weeks and still went overdue by 12 days...... I think the problem is no one really knows what or when labour will be triggered.

Yeah that's what I thought, I'm not feeling that impatient other than I just don't want to be induced that's all.

Terrible nights sleep last night, period pains all night.

I've been getting some pains in my back and bump. Not timed them yet but they are enough to stop me from what i'm doing.

Hoping this is something starting! Midwife will be here in 3 hrs or so so i'll find out if anything has progressed since thurs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->