• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Hi Ladies, been missing in action, last i reported that the show came on the 6th June which was 4 days past my due date. 12 hours later on the 7th June 2013, our baby boy Nathaniel was born:)...big boy at 3.88 Kg's......wow, I cant believe how much I love him!

He is doing amazing, we struggling with gas but hoping we can have that in check..hubby is on paternity leave so thats helping lots:)

All the best to the waiting moms!

Yay! Another Nathaniel :) Great name! Now I see what they have in common! Congrats!

Mummumum and jellycat good luck!! Hope it all goes smoothly for you!

Danielle how frustrating not to have any signs from your sweep! And I can understand the annoyance of not having a definite Induction day. Lets hope that naught boy shows up soon so you dont need it!

Quick update. Amelia Hope arrived this morning at 5.04 weighing 8lbs.

Much less complicated arrival than her sister but we will have to stay im because of miconium.

She's fed twice already so hoping for good results!

Congratulations mummummum - hope you both to get home soon

Afm - after contractions 2-3mins for couple of hours, then 4-5 after all day tightenings evening full on , by 11pm Completly slowed down so went to bed hoping they start up again today but not going to hold to Much on this as don't want to get disappointed.

Woohoo congrats mumummum!!

Jelly :( hope it picks up again today. Dont give up hope!

I hope so too Greenlady don't think I could go days on end stop start or nothing more. Can't believe how it's so different to last time with jj. Greenlady loving your new avatar by the way

Quick update. Amelia Hope arrived this morning at 5.04 weighing 8lbs.

Much less complicated arrival than her sister but we will have to stay im because of miconium.

She's fed twice already so hoping for good results!

Yaaay! This is the update I logged on for this morning! Congratulations! :happydance:

Lots of babies everywhere!

I'm not desperate for my lo to get here, still fairly comfortable most the time etc and nice to chill out a bit but I really don't want to go over and go through sweeps and induction.

So my fingers are crossed for him to arrive in the next week or so.

Hi ladies, congrats to all the new mommies! Just wanted to update you all on my front, I have a c section planned for Thursday. My cervix is not favorable for a VBAC induction and I'm in so much pain I can't fathom possibly being pregnant for another 3 weeks and then possibly another emergency c section, so my doc and I talked it over and decided planned was best for me. Going to spend today and tomorrow finishing getting my house ready for baby and visitors and trying to rest in between.

Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Congratulations to all the new arrivals!

Jack is 12 days old and hes settled in really well. Hes such a good baby! He had his first photo session yesterday and slept through the whole thing lol. Though id show him off as i love them so much :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_20130617_183045.jpg
    IMG_20130617_183045.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20130618_130036.jpg
    IMG_20130618_130036.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 2
Tartlet - good luck for Thursday, hope it goes well. Must be nice to know the date!

Jadey - gorgeous pics, so cute

Consultant this afternoon hoping we find out when I will be induced as they said it will be at 41wks...... Still hope to go on my own though

Mum - congrats on baby's arrival

Jellycat - hope you get a date for your induction. Lets hope we both go into labor without it tho.

Nothing new on my end. After 4 walks, bouncing on ball and going up & down the stairs, still no contractions and no baby. I still have 24 hours to see if third sweep work I guess. But doubtful.

Jadey those pics are adoooorable! I couldn't get the twins to look posed like that. What's the secret?!

Congrats mum!!

Danielle Im sorry there is no progress! I'm thinking of you lots!

Jadey those pics are adoooorable! I couldn't get the twins to look posed like that. What's the secret?!

I was amazed that he slept through the whole thing! They had hot fan heaters on the set so it was warm that i think it made him extra sleepy . The women there were amazing handling him to get him into the poses though as he didnt make a sound! They are obviously very good with little babies! X

Danielle I hope we beat our induction dates too - mine is now booked for Monday and really not keen. They will only give me two hours from breaking my waters for contractions to start which just seems mad to me:-( my urine has had to be sent off to wee tested too as have white blood cells and protein hear back in 2 days. Dh and I have found the only thing we did different Sunday was have sex so going to give that actry again tonight in the hope it starts something as gain in the morning

I'm so torn between having sex to induce or to just wait it out. Every time we have sex I get bad contractions but it ends up stopping. I don't want contractions if they're not going to be the real deal, they suck!!

I'm so torn between having sex to induce or to just wait it out. Every time we have sex I get bad contractions but it ends up stopping. I don't want contractions if they're not going to be the real deal, they suck!!

Even if it doesn't put you in labour in a strong believer that any pain puts you closer to having baby in six days I went from an unfavourable cervix to a more favourable one and sure what I went through yesterday wasn't wasted effort. I'll find out Friday at my next sweep if anything has progressed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"