June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

I'm so torn between having sex to induce or to just wait it out. Every time we have sex I get bad contractions but it ends up stopping. I don't want contractions if they're not going to be the real deal, they suck!!

I'm the same! Part of me is really impatient but the other part just says let it happen naturally! :blush:

Hi guys

Thought would update the group.
Had my baby boy Mohid on the 16th at 10.27am weighing 7lbs exactly and i was 39 weeks and 3 days... (lovely fathers day gift)
Had intense back labour pains as baby was back to back. Had to have emergency c section after 5hr labour due to baby being distressed. Back home now and hes settled in well. Sleeps loads!!!

Congrats bunni!

After being in labour all night monday I really needed some sleep. Amelia had other ideas and (having been fine all day) cried for four hours as soon as we went to bed. She did not loke being put down at all!

Hoping to get in More of a routine with her today and have a better night.

Yoshy congrats - let me know name date and weight and will update front screen. Hope the csection was ok

Name will be revealed tomorrow at his circumcision :)
His birth date was Thursday, June 13th, 6:39am and weight was 2.845kg.

I really wanted to go into labour last night so I didn't have to clean my kitchen/do the dishes this morning. Lol! No such luck!

Quick update. Amelia Hope arrived this morning at 5.04 weighing 8lbs.

Much less complicated arrival than her sister but we will have to stay im because of miconium.

She's fed twice already so hoping for good results!

awesome news! congratulations!

I really wanted to go into labour last night so I didn't have to clean my kitchen/do the dishes this morning. Lol! No such luck!

lol! Cleaning might just be what you need to keep you busy and get you into labor. You never know. Mmmm maybe I'll wash the floors on all fours today.

How are all the mommas doing?

Are we going to continue on this thread with baby stuff?

Anyone's LO have jaundice? Ewww this time I thought I might cry because the nurse was awful. My doc asked me to come in and have levels checked, but he wasn't in that day do I saw another doc in his office and the nurse warns me before she starts that all her jaundice tests have been awful. She warms baby's foot and pricks to start filling a vial. She says not to calm baby down because a screaming baby will drip faster. 20 minutes into it she gets another nurse who pricks baby again. Total it took 40 minutes. Baby is bruised, I am crying, and then she calls and says level is 13.9 so we have to come do the test again...

I decided not to go back in, fed LO an ounce and a half of formula (she's bf, but formula can help clear up the jaundice), and we sat in the sun 3 times about 10 minutes each time. Went in yesterday for her check up and my doc said she looked great. So glad we didn't have to do another test

Rowley - I was thinking as there's not many in the thread we will wait till everyone has their babies before setting up a parenting thread - then everyone can still chat together . JJ had jaundice for a good week and its fairly common never needed a blood sample poor baby that sounds awful your think they would have a better way to collect a sample. Glad she is looking better now :)

I'm so depressed :(. Pregnancy has been awful to me but I've never felt as bad as I do being overdue by 5 days.

I'm so depressed :(. Pregnancy has been awful to me but I've never felt as bad as I do being overdue by 5 days.

Counting the days Kelly! You don't have long to wait, I'm also here with you :hugs: We can do this and we'll have our LO very soon. :happydance:

Counting the days Kelly! You don't have long to wait, I'm also here with you :hugs: We can do this and we'll have our LO very soon. :happydance:

I'm just annoyed with the text and calls I've had asking me if I've had the baby yet or fishing for information ...... Had this last time with JJ too. I haven't responded to the text messages.

Feel really uncomfortable this evening

I'm just annoyed with the text and calls I've had asking me if I've had the baby yet or fishing for information ...... Had this last time with JJ too. I haven't responded to the text messages.

Feel really uncomfortable this evening

Yea, I'm getting those too :dohh: so annoying

Thanks Danielle. Honestly how you stay so positive is beyond me. I'm praying for strength everyday but I end up having a breakdown at some point. Even just the "how are you doing" texts from my family who know there's no labour send me off the edge. I spent the whole afternoon in bed today. Sigh.

Congratulations on all the babies!!!

:hugs: and labour dust to all those over due

Had another false alarm last night it's beyond frustrating now. Was greeting the odd episode early evening then all of a sudden they became stronger and closer together lasting a minute and coming every 2-3 minutes max. Had 3 massive toilet clear outs. Rang l&d who said paracetamol and bath - rang our childcare to give her the heads up too as at this point didn't think I'd last half an hour .
Took paracetamol and had a hot shower (I don't like baths) and by the time I finished they had started to calm down again to every 10 minutes and not as strong. By one this morning we knew it wasn't coming back and went to bed. I never had them so close together and ramped up and this painful with JJ it's so frustrating. They were obviously doing something as lost more of my plug last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->