June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Ok I wasn't bothered about getting baby out but now I'm over the 39 weeks I'm a bit more keen.

I don't want to have sweeps or be induced so I really want baby to come in the next few days.

Has anyone/everyone noticed how much more tired they are in the last couple of weeks? I've gone from feeling pretty normal to needing a good two hour sleep every day.

My bump feels heavier, I can't stop weeing, lots of pressure, period pains, BH etc but no 'show'.

Come on baby, I'm a bit bored if waiting, just want to crack on with post baby life now!

Had another false alarm last night it's beyond frustrating now. Was greeting the odd episode early evening then all of a sudden they became stronger and closer together lasting a minute and coming every 2-3 minutes max. Had 3 massive toilet clear outs. Rang l&d who said paracetamol and bath - rang our childcare to give her the heads up too as at this point didn't think I'd last half an hour .
Took paracetamol and had a hot shower (I don't like baths) and by the time I finished they had started to calm down again to every 10 minutes and not as strong. By one this morning we knew it wasn't coming back and went to bed. I never had them so close together and ramped up and this painful with JJ it's so frustrating. They were obviously doing something as lost more of my plug last night.

More contractions for me last night too, once an hour only though. But then this morning I had another bloody show, like massive and lots of red and pink! Had that on Sunday night after contractions as well!! How many freakin bloody shows can one have!?! My cervix better be at like a 7 by the time I get to the hospital lol! 40+6 today :(

Ladies so many of you are so close and going to be holding your LOs soon! So excited fir more announcements!!

Had another false alarm last night it's beyond frustrating now. Was greeting the odd episode early evening then all of a sudden they became stronger and closer together lasting a minute and coming every 2-3 minutes max. Had 3 massive toilet clear outs. Rang l&d who said paracetamol and bath - rang our childcare to give her the heads up too as at this point didn't think I'd last half an hour .
Took paracetamol and had a hot shower (I don't like baths) and by the time I finished they had started to calm down again to every 10 minutes and not as strong. By one this morning we knew it wasn't coming back and went to bed. I never had them so close together and ramped up and this painful with JJ it's so frustrating. They were obviously doing something as lost more of my plug last night.

More contractions for me last night too, once an hour only though. But then this morning I had another bloody show, like massive and lots of red and pink! Had that on Sunday night after contractions as well!! How many freakin bloody shows can one have!?! My cervix better be at like a 7 by the time I get to the hospital lol! 40+6 today :(

I haven't had a bloody show yet only what I think is my mucous plug - thick jelly clumps about the size of 2 £1 coins been like that for good few days now. With JJ never saw my bloody show think it must of happened whilst at the hospital

Has anyone/everyone noticed how much more tired they are in the last couple of weeks? I've gone from feeling pretty normal to needing a good two hour sleep every day.

My bump feels heavier, I can't stop weeing, lots of pressure, period pains, BH etc but no 'show'.

Come on baby, I'm a bit bored if waiting, just want to crack on with post baby life now!

I can definitely empathise with how you are feeling. :hugs:

I haven't had a bloody show yet only what I think is my mucous plug - thick jelly clumps about the size of 2 £1 coins been like that for good few days now. With JJ never saw my bloody show think it must of happened whilst at the hospital

Same as you Jellycat, I had no bloody show but lots of mucus plug. I probably only have one day left of waiting :happydance: Hopefully they call me tomorrow for my induction. I hate having to wait for them to call to say "Ok, it's your turn. Come on in!" argh. I need to be prepared! I need a few hours notice! Luckily, Hubby is staying home just in case.

Oh Danielle really hope it works out for you and you go into labour tonight.

Oh Danielle really hope it works out for you and you go into labour tonight.

Oh I hope so too!! But I've been wishing for it every night this week and woke still pregnant. I'm going to try not too think too much about it today because I'll be even more disappointed tomorrow. At least I know I might have my LO tomorrow in my arms!

Thinking of you Danielle!!!! :hug:

Her waters broke this morning on her way to her induction :happydance:

I've had bad upset tummy since late last night and losing more mucous. Really hoping for a good sweep this morning

Yoshy congrats - let me know name date and weight and will update front screen. Hope the csection was ok

Name will be revealed tomorrow at his circumcision :)
His birth date was Thursday, June 13th, 6:39am and weight was 2.845kg.

Oops, forgot to post yesterday! His name is Yishai Aryeh (Jesse as a nickname) :)

Not holding much hope on my sweep it was a trainee midwife doing it and wasn't uncomfortable in the slightest either my cervix has moved down more or the sweep wasn't done fully ? Either way I'm just going to wait but not get my hopes up

Hope the sweep works for you!

Feeding isn't going well here. I'm torn between carrying on bf and switching to ff. I think what bothers me most is what people will think of me. But I do feel ff would be better for us as a family. Has anyone else felt this way?

It is so painful and takes so long. She's not settled after and isn't sleeping at all really at night. I'm lucky to get a couple of hours. I haven't had time with dd1 & i'm so tired I take it out on dh. I don't enjoy feeding dd2 and I can't wait for it to be over.

Feeding isn't going well here. I'm torn between carrying on bf and switching to ff. I think what bothers me most is what people will think of me. But I do feel ff would be better for us as a family. Has anyone else felt this way?

It is so painful and takes so long. She's not settled after and isn't sleeping at all really at night. I'm lucky to get a couple of hours. I haven't had time with dd1 & i'm so tired I take it out on dh. I don't enjoy feeding dd2 and I can't wait for it to be over.

I'm having trouble with night time, but it's more on my part than on Jesse's. He feeds great and falls deep asleep afterwards, but I have trouble sleeping cuz while his noises are adorable, they're also VERY loud. No one mentions that part, do they.

If you think that FF is the right thing for you then it's the right thing for you.
What other people think should NOT be a factor here. It's not an easy decision, but ultimately, you need to do what's best for you, both your kids, and your own sanity.

I have been unable to BF. I've been hand expressing and pumping because I feel so sad and guilty about it. In a week I've collected only half an ounce. People who know me tell me its ok, but I still feel bad, bc I feel like my body let me down. I was at the mall and gave him a bottle and got some pretty judgmental looks :( But Nate is doing well on formula and it has given DH an opportunity to also feed and bond with him that way while I go to bed early. Certainly more convenient, but also more expensive. So I am happy about those parts. Just hard to accept that I cant produce enough.

You have to do what is best for you and your family! There is nothing wrong with deciding to FF :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->