June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Only 3days until my scan but I feel so nervous that when the ultrasound is done, it won't be good news :-(
I have sore boobs, bloat at night time, no bleeding, spotting or cramps BUT I jus cant get excited this time. I am knitting baby hats for the maternity hospital and usually I'm like 'oh this one is cute, maybe I should keep this one just in case' but this week, I am totally different and just can't imagine myself with a baby.

Is anyone feeling like this? Maybe it is self-preservation due to my losses. Hopefully I will see a wee heartbeat (or 2) on Friday and it will help shake this feeling of doom.

I feel exactly the same. Me and my fiance were told that our only hope for a succesfull pregnancy is ivf so i'm scared out of my witts. We have suffered 3 losses since started trying and that was in the space of 8 months. I've no spotting, bleeding or pain but anything has me worried. I have slight cramps but nothing major, i know they're normal but i can't help worrying over them. You're defo not alone.

I'm the opposite to the trots :(

X

I'm hoping I get lucky and don't have to go through that. Have had the nausea but no throwing up... Still early though :-/ I'm a bad puker, it makes me cry, lol.

Ok well I've just eaten tea my favourite spaghetti bolognase with garlic bread, went down like a treat but the after taste is making me feel sick to my stomach I have the after taste of a rubbish bit :( I hope I can still eat this as it is my favourite meal :(

I agree with Lisasmith! If I didn't know that I was pregnant, I would probably chalk all of these "symptoms" up to PMS.

Like the nausea...I would probably assume it's just carsickness.
Food cravings...I usually have these with AF. One month all I wanted was some weird Ice cream flavor and I swore I was pregnant...had to learn the hard way that not every woman who craves ice cream in the 2ww is pregnant.
Exhaustion...I've got hashimoto's and hypothyroidism, so I'd probably assume that my thyroid is low.

I guess because I know I'm pregnant, they're all PREGNANCY symptoms now :mrgreen:

After worrying all week about being symptomless I have tested again.
The top one is last Monday and the bottom one is just now :)
I need to chill out and stop obsessing I think!
What will be will be :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 3
I'm exactly the same symptoms say one thing, tests say another I was saying to a friend I don't feel any different from my first bfp 2weeks ago until now x

I just remember feeling awful from the minute I found out last time, maybe this one is a boy so I will be without MS, tiredness and sore boobs altogether! (Here's hoping anyway lol)

I havent got any symptoms either! Just a bit tired!
i first tested on 9 dpo there was a definate line. Then from 11-14dpo the lines are so dark! I keep worrying that im not actually pregnant because only the tests are telling me that i am lol. Will be getting my digi out Sat to pee on lol

This is my recent test but still not many symptoms at all really, you would think with all the hormones would feel something

https://https://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh607/selina224/D285E8D5-C29E-4C1F-8613-FC26224F8047-598-00000035E53EF379.jpg

https://https://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh607/selina224/3C255980-A69E-46AB-854B-0690230782CF-598-00000035D66382F3.jpg

This is my recent test but still not many symptoms at all really, you would think with all the hormones would feel something

https://https://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh607/selina224/D285E8D5-C29E-4C1F-8613-FC26224F8047-598-00000035E53EF379.jpg

https://https://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh607/selina224/3C255980-A69E-46AB-854B-0690230782CF-598-00000035D66382F3.jpg

Fab line!! Canr wait til i see 3 + lol its nice seeing it in writing isnt it :)

Phantom I have just read your surrogacy journal and its had me in tears!!!
Especially when you told them you were pregnant :happydance::cry:
I think what you are doing is a wonderful thing, giving someone the chance and opportunity to have a family of their own, I take my hat off to you, I don't think I could do it as much as would love to.....what a wonderful gift!!!

Thanks so much xx

I've been lurking for the past few days and hoping I could join you.

On Wednesday I got a BFP at 14dpiui. I got my beta done and it came back at 193. Yesterday I got a second beta and it came back at 586.8 so I'm hoping things are good and rolling from now on.

My first ultrasound will be October 22nd (I think I'll be 6 weeks 5 days) and my EDD is June 12th. Could you please add me to the list?

The betas were done at the RE clinic and so will the first ultrasound. I called my OBGYN's office and they have to call me back to schedule the first appointment. I'm in the US but I'm from another country that usually scans at 12 weeks, 20 weeks and then around 32 or 34 weeks. Not sure what the procedure is in the USA. I'm thinking first scan with OBGYN might be at around 8-10 weeks.

As for symptoms, my boobs and nipples are sore, I seem to be getting some twinges down there, dull ache on the right side of pubic bone from time to time, the other day I swear I could smell the cologne that every single passenger in the bus I took downtown was wearing and I think my nipples are starting to darken.

How do I join the facebook group?

Were you able to add me on Facebook?

My name is Keri I was in the Two Week Wait for quite a few years..I am due in June, June 11th. I have a little story! 08 got a 3 pound cyst........OUCH! Had surgery, doc said I have endo would be almost impossible to conceive on my own..So I charted and charted and charted without ever catching ovulation:~ well we gave up and said whatever! We excepted it...Now its almost 2013.......Hubby is working 13 hours a day the Bding just is not there..So on Sept 12th I walked over to my neighbors and I felt this discharge gush out I was like huh? So I checked I was ovulating after all these years! I told my husband I am ovulating he said oh yea LOL....I said come on lets try 1 more time. Never thought about it really..On Sept 27th I told him in the morning I am either pregnant or I have 1 hell of a bladder infection. So I took him to work then I took a test it was :bfp: I freaked, ran to the neighbors showed them, 1st I took the plus....both were + then I said okay the blue dyes stink time for first responce.....It was :bfp: so then I am crying I call the dr run there pee and it is :bfp: Im in shock, So I got my 1st prenatal appointment on Friday the 5th they did an HCG and all the testing they do, had to wait til friday! Hcg was 607 I was like okay is that good? Thats great they said, average at 4 1/2 weeks is 429..so Im in heaven...So I am 5 weeks now, sore bb's and tired and bloated. Keep getting up to potty and I can't go back to sleep! Think I am in baby shock...LOL Nice to meet ya guys I am in Illinois ladies!:happydance::thumbup:

Great Story! Congrats!

Hi ladies, sadly I think I'm off this thread now. Been bleeding. Had a big cry and now just waiting to see. Fingers crossed but think im back on the TTC page :'(
Been a blast while it lasted.
Healthy 9 months to you guys, and hope to be back on this part if the forum soon x

so sorry.

Hi everyone! Had my 1st appointment today and it didn't go very well! The dr seemed in a big hurry, I was the first appointment and she was an hour and a half late! She didn't ask me any questions or do any blood or urine tests, just did a scan and told me to come back in a month :-( she was arguing with her receptionist all the way through my appointment! I'm defiantly changing hospitals! With my son at the first appointment they did blood tests and urine so I think I will see some1 a bit more thorough. The horrible woman wouldn't even let me see the screen while she did the scan :-( I had to ask the receptionist for a photocopy of the scan picture out my file!

I would definitely change hospitals!!!

:cry: I had a scary experience this afternoon. I called the nurse to get my blood test results - hcg, iron and folate. The blood test was done at 4w1d (4 days ago).

My hcg level was 170. From looking online this looks perfectly normal to me, but the nurse said "Hmmm, I'll have to go and ask the Doctor. It looks a bit low to me."

So she goes to ask the Doctor and calls me back and says "it's a bit early to tell if it's all OK". I was like, "I just want to know if an hcg level of 170 at 4w1d is abnormal?" She said "Oh no, it's not abnormal".

Grrrr - why did she have to freak me the *#@% out by initially telling me that she thought they looked low! I knew from previous research that 170 isn't low (after all, 4w1d was really only the day of my missed period), but she still freaked me out for nothing.

Anyway, I'm having weekly tests now - next one on Thursday morning - to check if the hcg levels are rising. FX!!!!!

Then she said she'd call me back again only if I had abnormal iron or folate levels. Anyway, then 10 minutes later she calls me back!! Luckily it was only to tell me my iron and folate levels were normal. Phew! (They checked iron and folate as I have been anaemic in the past and also had a folate deficiency a few years ago).

This is all scary stuff, feel like I'm on a rollercoaster!

:flow:

UGH that happened to me, they had me sure I was miscarrying because it was so "low" then my Fertility clinic was completely fine with the number!! mine was 165 and 2nd Beta was 272

I didn't BD for the whole 9 months with my last pregnancy cause I was so scared!! NO JOKE!!

There are other things that you can do though if you don't want to BD....:p LOL

x

I didn't BD either all last pregnancy! lol

jellybean-- EDD?

So sorry to Rachael, Vicky, and jbk.

AFM- I am confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, according to every IVF calculator online, I'm Due June 9th, which makes me 5weeks, 2 days, today. My RE just emailed me with my last Beta and said I'm 4 weeks? Confused.

I'll be updating roll call in the next few hours, so if you're not added by then, let me know.

Most defiantly, I dipped it for 20 seconds and the words and weeks came up 40 seconds later, was in shock how quick it came up just wish symptoms would co-inside with the tests but may be a lucky one. I also did my bbt today it was between 36.8-37.0 but considering when I got my bfp I had the flu and temp was up anyway I'm sure it's ok x

I stopped POAS after I got my dark positive last Tuesday! I refuse to worry myself to death this pregnancy, worry makes things worse for me, I've done nothing but relax these past few days!

Hi Ladies - can I join too? I am 6 weeks today with #1 - Due June 4th.

I stopped POASing because I defo know its still there from all the aches and pains and I am soooooooooo tired. Slept in today and was late for work woops

Please tell me i'm not alone with these mild cramps? As much as i know they're normal i can't help but worry. They're not constant. Just on and off for a little while then nothing for a day or so.

Still symptomless.... and yeah this time its not as exciting. I get it... its not my first rodeo. But I don't even feel pregnant. Last time everything was a symptom and this time I can blame it on lack of sleep or what I ate etc. I'm TOO logical. Yeah, like I don't want to get so excited. But maybe this will make it easier for time to go by. Not on pins n needles constantly. More concerned with getting baby #1 more independent before baby #2 gets here, I think! I think I realize how long a road it is and that there is plenty of time to get excited later. Right now, dealing with a toddler starting her tantrum phase, working, making time for my DH, etc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->