June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

I can't seem to chill out no matter how much I try! I have done 16 tests since Saturday comparing lines, colours, shades! Every one has 2 pink lines but wouldn't say darker or coming up soon as you POAS! I have used varying test brands though from predictor to digi to IC's & tesco own. I am sure I am 4 weeks today so early days. Going to get my bloods done at work Tom to be sure! I am a nurse so will get someone to do it for me. Shame we don 't stock Preg tests as I would probably spend all my time in the loo POAS too!!!

I wish I could just chill! I am sure with my first I wasn't this bad!

Only 3days until my scan but I feel so nervous that when the ultrasound is done, it won't be good news :-(
I have sore boobs, bloat at night time, no bleeding, spotting or cramps BUT I jus cant get excited this time. I am knitting baby hats for the maternity hospital and usually I'm like 'oh this one is cute, maybe I should keep this one just in case' but this week, I am totally different and just can't imagine myself with a baby.

Is anyone feeling like this? Maybe it is self-preservation due to my losses. Hopefully I will see a wee heartbeat (or 2) on Friday and it will help shake this feeling of doom.

Please tell me i'm not alone with these mild cramps? As much as i know they're normal i can't help but worry. They're not constant. Just on and off for a little while then nothing for a day or so.

I was getting those awhile back. Forget when they stopped. But yeah off and on. I'd also get lower back aches.

Alright Ladies, If you have a for sure head count, let me know so I can add how many :yellow: :)

Also, everyone shuld be added, let me know If I missed you. I didn't have dates for a few of you so....

Please tell me i'm not alone with these mild cramps? As much as i know they're normal i can't help but worry. They're not constant. Just on and off for a little while then nothing for a day or so.

I'm getting them, too. I'm also a crazy worrier!

I think my boyfriend is being extra cautious. He's not fully convinced I'm even pregnant, in spite of positive tests, nausea, bloating, etc. He said, "Are you sure the test isn't saying positive because I came in you the day before you took it? Wouldn't that throw it off?" Someone needs a crash course on how pregnancy tests work, lol.

youre not alone... i get it too. More some days than others. I was pretty active today and got an ache for a while. gone now though.... i'm sure its normal

More concerned with getting baby #1 more independent before baby #2 gets here, I think! I think I realize how long a road it is and that there is plenty of time to get excited later. Right now, dealing with a toddler starting her tantrum phase, working, making time for my DH, etc!

Definitely know that feeling! DS is going through a sleep regression and is having some sort of clingy phase so all I'm really concentrating on just now is getting him back to his old self, happy to play on his own for a while instead of clinging to my legs because he's jealous of the sink while I'm washing up! :haha:

I have cramps all the time! I take it as a good sign, ligaments are stretching!

Thank you ladies. I feel better now. Me and my fiance are booking a private scan for next week. I'll be 6 weeks on the 18th so will book for then. I need to see my peanut.

So, I had a dentist appointment today. I thought I'd remember it as I said to myself yesterday not to forget my 1pm appointment.

Low and behold, 130pm rolls around today and I'm oblivious...grocery shopping and I get a missed call!

I had completely forgotten my appointment.

Luckily they were nice and rescheduled me...some places will charge you for missed appointments, thankfully they didn't! I told the lady that I was so sorry and that my pregnant brain is refusing to work.

Phew....I wonder what else I can blame on this pregnancy :mrgreen:

Wow what a huge number of babies due in June already - and that's just the first half of the month!

Sorry to hear of the losses already :(

Q for mums having their second+ baby;

With my last pregnancy I was sooo excited to go shopping, paint the nursery, pack my hospital bag, do my birth plan etc etc. but this time I'm just thinking urrgghhh I can't be bothered doing any of that again!! Time is really going to drag! All I want this time is to skip straight to month 9 and to the labour and have my gorgeous baby!!!!

Oh but I can't wait to see my big bump wriggle around!!! That's the best feeling

My last pregnancy was exciting from day one. This time i just wanna get to the bump part. There's nothing better than sitting watching your belly move. 40 weeks is a long time but when we get to the end we'll wonder where the time has gone!! I did find packing my hospital bag boring apart from choosing babies first outfit and going home outfit. I'm looking forward to buying though. 7 weeks and 2 days need to fly by. My first buy will be a 101 dalmations baby grow.
Anyone else know their first buy?

Booties! Nothing better than a tiny pair of newborn booties! Awwwww

Q for mums having their second+ baby;

With my last pregnancy I was sooo excited to go shopping, paint the nursery, pack my hospital bag, do my birth plan etc etc. but this time I'm just thinking urrgghhh I can't be bothered doing any of that again!! Time is really going to drag! All I want this time is to skip straight to month 9 and to the labour and have my gorgeous baby!!!!

I am exactly the same. I promised myself I would relax and enjoy every minute of this pregnancy, but I find myself wishing away the first trimester.

I look forward to buying baby clothes the most, I agree I just wanna fast forward to watching baby move in my belly, that's one of the most precious things about pregnancy! I loved having a big belly, but I just can't wait to shop. Especially when I find out whether its a he or she!

This is my recent test but still not many symptoms at all really, you would think with all the hormones would feel something

https://https://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh607/selina224/D285E8D5-C29E-4C1F-8613-FC26224F8047-598-00000035E53EF379.jpg

https://https://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh607/selina224/3C255980-A69E-46AB-854B-0690230782CF-598-00000035D66382F3.jpg

We're in the same boat exactly :) my test looks exactly like yours, due the same day and have no symptoms really, just sore boobs. :) I hope we're either one of the lucky ones or will get the symptoms soon!:winkwink:

This is my recent test but still not many symptoms at all really, you would think with all the hormones would feel something

https://https://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh607/selina224/D285E8D5-C29E-4C1F-8613-FC26224F8047-598-00000035E53EF379.jpg

https://https://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh607/selina224/3C255980-A69E-46AB-854B-0690230782CF-598-00000035D66382F3.jpg

We're in the same boat exactly :) my test looks exactly like yours, due the same day and have no symptoms really, just sore boobs. :) I hope we're either one of the lucky ones or will get the symptoms soon!:winkwink:

I hardly have any symptoms either. Just bloated, tired, and sore bbs now and then. And certain smells make me gag (mostly rancid smells). Have my first appt and u/s tomorrow. Crossing my fingers and everything else all goes well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->