June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Jewelsbaby - I hope tomorrow goes well for you! It will reassure me as well :)
I have my scan in 2 weeks...so far awayyy :brat:

All these ladies who have had scans or know their scan dates already. I'm so jealous!! :haha:

Jewels, best of luck for your scan. Bet you're so excited!!

Nauseous. Sooo nauseous. Does it normally start this early on? I've been nauseous every day for the last 4 days, all at night except for Sunday in the morning.

My dr. won't scan me until 20 weeks.:shrug:

I wouldn't have had a scan yet if I'd been able to pinpoint my due date to within a 1-2 week window, not a 5 week window. Was hoping to just get a 20 week scan.

Wow! Maybe since its my first I want to see baby and heartbeat soon as possible. I would die if i had to wait that long.

Thanks everyone! I am super excited and super nervous. Praying I see my LO with a nice healthy heart beat

Tired so very tired!!! This whole no caffeine thing is going to be hard:coffee:

My OB doesn't usually scan until 20, but with my son, I pretended I was worried >.> abd they gave me a quick peek at 9ish weeks. LOL I'm bad.

This one is at 7 weeks on the 22nd.

My dr. won't scan me until 20 weeks.:shrug:

That's crazy. My doctor doesn't usually do them until 8 weeks but since i had a MMC I wanted to be seen earlier just to make sure everything is on track. I couldn't even imagine waiting until 20 weeks. I would go crazy!

morning early doors again!

i've had lots of cramping on and off.tmi alert-some seems like trapped wind and is cured by bm.

have got the fertility appt today.the gp said to go anyway as i have questions he couldn't answer.mainly an u/s a few months ago showed a thin womb lining for the time of the month.so am hoping i can convince them to have a little check and maybe see bubba!!fingers crossed.

is it meant to be absolutely no caffeine?i only drink one coffee a day?

i spotted a few teachers on here, i teach too.how r u working ur appts?is it poss to get the early or after school?

sos for all the questions.

thinking of those who have lost.x

morning early doors again!

i've had lots of cramping on and off.tmi alert-some seems like trapped wind and is cured by bm.

have got the fertility appt today.the gp said to go anyway as i have questions he couldn't answer.mainly an u/s a few months ago showed a thin womb lining for the time of the month.so am hoping i can convince them to have a little check and maybe see bubba!!fingers crossed.

is it meant to be absolutely no caffeine?i only drink one coffee a day?

i spotted a few teachers on here, i teach too.how r u working ur appts?is it poss to get the early or after school?

sos for all the questions.

thinking of those who have lost.x

I have read that anywhere from 200mg-300mg of caffeine a day is OK. I switched to decaf when I got my bfp just to be on the safe side.

My last pregnancy was exciting from day one. This time i just wanna get to the bump part. There's nothing better than sitting watching your belly move. 40 weeks is a long time but when we get to the end we'll wonder where the time has gone!! I did find packing my hospital bag boring apart from choosing babies first outfit and going home outfit. I'm looking forward to buying though. 7 weeks and 2 days need to fly by. My first buy will be a 101 dalmations baby grow.
Anyone else know their first buy?

As soon as I see my baby's heartbeat on my dating scan (31st October), I am going straight to buy a baby grow with some form of cute animal on it! So totally excited that I finally get to buy something for MY baby, not someone else's baby, not my best friend's baby or stepsister's baby, but MY baby!! That is sooo cool :) (Pretty obvious this is my first - lol). :happydance:

My friend at work (who knows about the baby) came up to me today and said "So how are you guys today?". It took me a few seconds to work out what she meant by 'you guys' - it was so cute and made me smile :)

5 weeks today yay!

Second beta blood test tomorrow morning and results on Friday! My first milestone was seeing the darkness of the BFP line progressing, having my hcg levels increasing as they should will be second milestone - small steps seems easier. :flow:

Hi Phantom! Can you change my due date to June 13th when you get a chance? That is the EDD according to my Dr - thanks :) :flow: :flow:

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g314/ukmissy14/8B450782-6BAC-4FA2-85D2-CF0A5E955537-8063-000018ABC0A3A622.jpg

Yay my progression lines from 9DPO to today at about 22DPO?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->