June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

I had loads of cramping last night, had a nice bath and got an early night and feel fine this morning. My uterus must be stretching to make lots of room lol

I've got a bit of cramping and sore lower back tonight - does anyone else find it's worse at night? It's 9.37pm here and I am sooooooooooo tired I'm nearly falling asleep (usually don't go to bed til 11pm and even then I'm not that tired). Snore!!!

Hi Ladies
I am 5+5 today. My boobs are slightly sore and I am bloated but other than that I would not know I was pregnant. No sickness yet (hoping none at all)
Anyone else same as me at this stage??

Hi Ladies
I am 5+5 today. My boobs are slightly sore and I am bloated but other than that I would not know I was pregnant. No sickness yet (hoping none at all)
Anyone else same as me at this stage??

Yep get the odd twinge and nauseous sometimes but only when I've eaten something and get a terrible after taste other than sore boobs and bloated I wouldn't know except the very dark positive prefnancy tests lol xx

I'm 5 weeks today!! Although my hormones are making me cross, nearly snapped at the boss earlier, oops.... :blush:

Good morning ladies. Today is my last day of 4 weeks. :happydance:
Feeling good today. I slept well. Going to go for a walk. Doctors recommendation!! I hate walking.

Join me as well am due June 10..... :)
Had scan last Monday doc said she can see only a sac,gave appointment again on Friday .... lets seewht happens...
LMP: 29/08/2012
Bfp: day 35 (very very small sac seen)
Scan: day 42(sac seen but no yolk sac,Fetalpole seen)
Am bit worried but doc said not to worry will wait a week and see..also TS my 3rd IUI.
Good Luck Ladies...... and
Symptoms:
Sore boobs,nipples
Bloated
Constipation
Little tiredness... that's all

Congrats harpy. I hope your appointment friday keeps you smiling!

Thnx 28329 ,hope for the best.... :)
Forgot to mention abt my dry.... chapped lips and thirsty all day.... is this a pregnancy symptom?

Forgot to mention abt my dry.... chapped lips and thirsty all day.... is this a pregnancy symptom?
I also have very dry, chapped lips and am very thirsty. I didn't know if it was pregnancy or the seasons changing. Perhaps a little of both?

That's common in pregnancy. I don't have dry lips but i'm so thirsty. We have so much caff free coffee and coke to feed my needs!!

I had my first wave of sickness this morning!!! When i dry heaved i could feel pulling on my left side... very strange. Cant believe im saying this bit bring on the sickness lol

Yes, i pretty eager to get some more sickness. I want strong symptoms no matter how they make me feel. Strange huh? :haha:

Hi ladies, I'm exhausted this morning! I woke up about 6 times last night! I love my sleep so it was kind of annoying! Decided not to go to class today, wayyyy to tired! My teacher likes to turn off the lights when we take notes and I'm afraid I'd fall asleep today! Luckily my two year old is still asleep so I can get a little more rest! But besides that I'm counting down the days till my scan, Oct. 25! 😄😄😄

wow, I don't come on for 2 days and there is 20pages to catch up on and nearly 30 more BFPS!!!

I wake up loads in the night, it's so unlike me normally nothing wakes me when I'm asleep!

I get alot of dull aches aswell.
Did another pregnancy test and moved up to the 2-3weeks :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"