June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Can we change my due date from June 1 to June 5?

I had my first dr appt! LMP was Aug 21, but told my dr I ovulated late, so wouldn't be surprised if baby measured smaller than 7 weeks. He had to ask how I knew (temping!). Anyway, date has changed... I was May 28 (put down June 1 so I could be on this thread) and now I am June 5, more like I was thinking. Going to have a June baby after all! But we're doing another scan in two weeks to make sure since it was just a tiny sac in there, no heartbeat or fetal pole yet, sigh.

More concerned with getting baby #1 more independent before baby #2 gets here, I think! I think I realize how long a road it is and that there is plenty of time to get excited later. Right now, dealing with a toddler starting her tantrum phase, working, making time for my DH, etc!

Definitely know that feeling! DS is going through a sleep regression and is having some sort of clingy phase so all I'm really concentrating on just now is getting him back to his old self, happy to play on his own for a while instead of clinging to my legs because he's jealous of the sink while I'm washing up! :haha:
Yup!! That's my baby too! It's not like we WANT to be doing that stuff... I'd rather play, too, but someone has to be the adult and do the cooking and cleanin! too bad my baby doesn't understand that, ha.
Q for mums having their second+ baby;

With my last pregnancy I was sooo excited to go shopping, paint the nursery, pack my hospital bag, do my birth plan etc etc. but this time I'm just thinking urrgghhh I can't be bothered doing any of that again!! Time is really going to drag! All I want this time is to skip straight to month 9 and to the labour and have my gorgeous baby!!!!
ah yup! or at least skip to the part where we feel movement!
That's common in pregnancy. I don't have dry lips but i'm so thirsty. We have so much caff free coffee and coke to feed my needs!!
Thirsty here too, yep!

I haven't been sleeping well through the night which is unusual for me. Ive always been a light sleeper but I love my sleep as well. Ive been so tired but not able to sleep.

And I think I'm having my first nausea case this morning after I just ate my breakfast and took my prenatals

If you have more issues with the prenatals, I've heard vegan ones are plant based and don't need to be taken with food... that's the route I'll go if I have issues. I'm not vegan though.

Yay to 2-3 pregnancy test. Congrats!! We're 5 weeks tomorrow. Goodbye 4 weeks. :happydance:

I'm so excited to be entering 5 weeks tomorrow, times going a little faster than I thought!

I'm 5 weeks tomorrow too. I'm finally getting my second blood test results today. My scan is on Friday, time sure does fly by fast.

Grr I WAS 7 weeks, but after my dr appt I am back to 6 weeks! Now THAT makes time seem to go slower!!

I'm 5 weeks tomorrow too. I'm finally getting my second blood test results today. My scan is on Friday, time sure does fly by fast.

That's great! I know you're excited to be getting your scan! I have mine on the 25th, will be 7 weeks :)

I ovulated early and ovulation puts me at 5+2. The doctors put me at 5 weeks tomorrow tho. I'd rather go by ovulation, makes me that little more pregnant. Lots of appleseeds tomorrow. Then in a few days our babies hearts will start beating. :wohoo:

That's great! I know you're excited to be getting your scan! I have mine on the 25th, will be 7 weeks :)

yes I'm very excited, but I'll probably get another scan before the 12 week mark. I don't think we will see much on Friday, I honestly don't care if I barely see anything on my first scan I just want it at the right place this time :cloud9: i don't think I can take another ectopic. But trying to think positive.

Hi Ladies, I would like to join this forum please. I got my bfp a couple of weeks ago but had chemical in June so wanted to make sure AF didn't turn up. According to nhs calculator I will be due on 11 June 2013.

I also had a missed m/c in Feb this year at 8+6. So really hoping it will be third time lucky!!

I look forward to a happy and healthy 9 months with you all.

I'm about to have a chemical. Please remove me from the roster, thanks.

yes I'm very excited, but I'll probably get another scan before the 12 week mark. I don't think we will see much on Friday, I honestly don't care if I barely see anything on my first scan I just want it at the right place this time :cloud9: i don't think I can take another ectopic. But trying to think positive.

Good luck on your scan tomorrow Danielle! I'm sure everything will be in the right place :kiss:

I'm sure everything is going to go great! I heard back to back ectopic pregnancies are rare! I know you're going to have great news Friday, I have loads of faith! :)

Oh stuckinoki, i am so sorry to hear this :hug:

I have my scan on Friday morning at 8.45 just for reassurance I will be either be 6weeks 4 or 6 weeks 1 by ovulation. I'm so excited yet nervous.

Anyone have any ideas what may or may not be seen xx

I'm about to have a chemical. Please remove me from the roster, thanks.

Oh Stuck, I am so sorry. I read your TTC journal and this has to hurt so bad. Please don't give up hope. Your sticky bean will come when it's ready. :hugs:

I was apparently just shy of 6 weeks when I went to the dr yesterday. All we could see was the sac. No heartbeat or fetal pole yet. Going back in two weeks, dr said we'd see more then. By LMP i was 7 weeks, but I ovulated late so more like 6 weeks by that and by baby size. Although dr made sure to say it was just a SAC right now, not a baby. Grr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->